X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Nickdfresh
    SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by fryingdutchman
    You should quit before you get any further behind...

Poor little addict. He couldn't quit. So we held an intervention or sorts...

Comment

• Little Texan
      Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

I never saw any dude so bent out of shape about not being able to see or post dick pics on a message board! Are you sure he was into prepubescent GIRLS, and not BOYS?

Comment

• FORD
        ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Jury's still out on that one. He changed his story a few times. He was probably a bi-pedo.
        Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Hardrock69
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Feb 2005

Originally posted by Little Texan
          I never saw any dude so bent out of shape about not being able to see or post dick pics on a message board! Are you sure he was into prepubescent GIRLS, and not BOYS?
          No actually, ma'am, we are quite convinced he likes little boys.

Comment

• standin
            Veteran
            • Apr 2009

I think dolo's "turn-on" is any trauma based exploitive sexual or otherwise scenario.
            To put it simply, we need to worry a lot less about how to communicate our actions and much more about what our actions communicate.
            MICHAEL G. MULLEN

Comment

• chefcraig
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Apr 2004

What I still can't figure out in all of this is the why in the need to pull this crap. Andy acted out this exact same stunt a few months ago, leading to him getting banned then as well. Isn't the very definition of insanity "to keep doing the same thing over and over again, expecting different results"?

Then as now, the guy's theory holds water as well as a cheese grater. By citing the age of consent (in a still unnamed country) as being 14, this becomes a platform for him to state that it should hold legal precedent world-wide. And anyone disagreeing with this scenario is maladjusted. This follows the bizarre step of objectifying children in the first place, in order to fulfill one's own warped needs. Having done that, one is free to rationalize child molestation in terms of a normal part of life while growing up.

Aside from realizing how twistedly self-possessed this attitude is toward children, he also bone-headedly fails to realize that he is addressing fathers and mothers on a public forum, some who have kids the very age that he salivates over exploiting. Ya know, some ideas, beliefs and concepts should never be shared publicly, and of course as long as they remain thoughts, there is never any harm. But...the minute these concepts are spoken aloud or worse acted upon, then one had better be ready to take his lumps for the action, or at the very least own up to the responsibility of that action. In this, he fails as well.

Which in a roundabout way, explains why the guy chooses to express these thoughts at a website, as opposed to a pub: His life wouldn't be worth spit if he said them to any parent in public. But like I said earlier, I can not for the life of me get my head around the guy's need for doing so.

I'll be certain to ask the fellow when he returns in a week or so, sporting yet another username.

“The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.”
              ― Stephen Hawking

Comment

• LoungeMachine
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Jul 2004

Originally posted by Igosplut
                Why don't you share your story of your enjoyment of wiping your ass with matchboxes and the delight you get when you throw them out the door and seeing a neighborhood "toddler" (your words) put it in his mouth...
                Or better yet...

Gar's classic story of peeing on young boys in public showers.

The guy is twisted.
                Originally posted by Kristy
                Dude, what in the fuck is wrong with you? I'm full of hate and I do drugs.
                Originally posted by cadaverdog
                I posted under aliases and I jerk off with a sock. Anything else to add?

Comment

• thome
                  ROTH ARMY ELITE
                  • Mar 2005

Once again.... I am concerned about the need of a Penis and Why.

I wasn't even going to comment in this pathetic little thread.

But much like Gunny and Jesse James, "I prefer my watermelons killed" , and pedo's the same.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/OMXc3bdH78g&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/OMXc3bdH78g&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/HoPq8QceeZA&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/HoPq8QceeZA&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                    SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by thome
                    Once again.... I am concerned about the need of a Penis and Why.

Yeah, I bet you are!!!

Comment

• thome
                      ROTH ARMY ELITE
                      • Mar 2005

Comment

Working...