Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • chefcraig
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Apr 2004

It was sold with a nudge and a wink, so to speak. But it was blatantly obvious what it was to be used for. There were others, which had the "Coke" label on them (altered to read "Cocaine"), for what was also intended to be for the same use. Of course, this was before Nancy Reagan and the "Just say no to drugs" campaign, along with the cocaine death of Len Bias. Soon after, the landscape changed drastically, including the introduction of mandatory minimums for sentencing drug offenders, an appalling over-reaction that haunts casual drug users to this day.

“The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.”
    ― Stephen Hawking

Comment

• diamondsgirl
      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
      • Apr 2004

Originally posted by Susie Q
      OOoOoOoooooo I love stuff like this too!! How interesting!! Love the civil war! I also have copies of love letters of my great-grandfather and great grandmother during the civil war. Great stuff!
      Nice!
      “Why do people say "grow some balls"? Balls are weak and sensitive. If you wanna be tough, grow a vagina. Those things can take a pounding” ― Betty White

Comment

Working...