X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Nitro Express
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Aug 2004

Originally posted by GAR
    The attendant's glass was only double-strength, a quarter inch no more.. I coulda punched thru it, grabbed the attendant by the throat and ripped his fucking Mickey Ears off his fucking head and kicked him up the ass with 'em.

I am NEVER gonna go to fucking Disneyland again. Fuck Disneyland in the fucking ass!

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/95tI2d6fYzc&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/95tI2d6fYzc&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Fucking Disneyland Cast Fuxx...
    Disneyland does suck. My sister has connections and can always get us Club 33 passes which includes VIP ride passes. You don't wait in line and you eat fancy catered food and drink alcohol. It spoils you and no way do I want to do a pleblian Disney trip with regular tickets ever.
    No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• sonrisa salvaje
      Veteran
      • Jun 2005

I'll tell you what i don't understand. Have you ever noticed that people with the shittiest cars drive the fastest? Its like they are trying to overcompensate for the fact that they have a shitty vehicle. I'll be driving in the right lane and all of a sudden a 91 Olds Cutlass with a hundred dents in it and no muffler will come flying by me at a hundred miles an hour. I'm thinking, you dumb bastard, the life expectancy of that piece of shit is getting shorter by the minute.
      RIDE TO LIVE, LIVE TO RIDE
      LET `EM ROLL ONE MORE TIME

Comment

• sonrisa salvaje
        Veteran
        • Jun 2005

I've got another one. This may be Alabama specific. People ride around with memorials of dead people on there back windshield. If there was no glass in the back of someone's car, could anyone rest in peace? I saw a lady the other day that had 5 people honored with their names and r.i.p.; Looked like a gang must have got caught up in a drive by.
        RIDE TO LIVE, LIVE TO RIDE
        LET `EM ROLL ONE MORE TIME

Comment

• sadaist
          TOASTMASTER GENERAL
          • Jul 2004

Originally posted by sonrisa salvaje
          I've got another one. This may be Alabama specific. People ride around with memorials of dead people on there back windshield. If there was no glass in the back of someone's car, could anyone rest in peace? I saw a lady the other day that had 5 people honored with their names and r.i.p.; Looked like a gang must have got caught up in a drive by.
          LOL. Dude, I hate when I see those on windows. All the time too. You know, I do get a little sad for them when it says something like 1991-2009. I'm thinking, damn, that sucks...18. So young, hard on the kids friends who haven't really experienced many deaths yet, the parents, etc...

But what I really hate?

1989-2005 ok man, you've had this thing on your window for 4 years now. Let the person rest in peace already without 100's of motorists a day reading their name and calculating their age...then wondering how they went. Especially when the sticker is fading or missing letters.

1907-2008 Really?

I think I'll have one made for my ex-wife that reads:

"1971-???? please someone, finish this memorial"
          “Great losses often bring only a numb shock. To truly plunge a victim into misery, you must overwhelm him with many small sufferings.”

Comment

• sadaist
            TOASTMASTER GENERAL
            • Jul 2004

Kip Wingers Wikipedia page that stated he posted at RothArmy under a moniker we all know & love
            “Great losses often bring only a numb shock. To truly plunge a victim into misery, you must overwhelm him with many small sufferings.”

Comment

• Igosplut
              ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by GAR
              "and can I ask you how you got these?"
              "okay Sir, I'm going to have to confiscate these passes
              They probably correctly Judged that the only was two obviously homeless people could get those passes was to mug some unfortunate grandmother....
              Chainsaw Muthuafucka

Comment

• hideyoursheep
                ROTH ARMY ELITE
                • Jan 2007

I see dumb shit whenever I login, but people walking into glass doors or through sliding screens are the greatest!

Comment

• binnie
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • May 2006

When I used to work in a record store I had one guy bring back a CD he'd purchased because he couldn't get the disc out of the case.

Trying to demonstrate how this was done without a) laughing, or b) being patronising was very difficult. It was made even more so by the sheer look of concentration on the man's face as he watched my hands remoove the CD.
                  The Power Of The Riff Compels Me

Comment

Working...