Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • thome
    ROTH ARMY ELITE
    • Mar 2005

We have Identified the Enemy and he is ............THE THEM!!!!

This is no BS Folks, The Threat is REAL!!

Not a photoshop....A normal group of humans and in the front a real ZOMBIE!!!

Top Secret photo of the reach of the, "Zombie Hoard" that is infiltrating you picknick basket.

Be Afraid Be VERY AFRAID!!!

I am going to stock up today for the coming -Zombie End Times- I am going to buy some water ...good water, with bubbles............ Soda Water and some purification medicine ahh,,..Gin .......yeah, then I should be ready..in about 2 hrs.....

Comment

• Nitro Express
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Aug 2004

The teeth and claws are sharper than any I've seen on a normal dog. They found one in Mexico as well. My guess is it's a fucked up interbred type of wild dog and has reproduced into fairly large numbers. We have wolves and coyotes around here and you see them time to time but they are elusive as well.
      No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• thome
        ROTH ARMY ELITE
        • Mar 2005

Check out This Fine American Slut!

God Bless her and her Zombie Killing Ass!

Linnea Quigley's Zombie Workout

How prepared are you to handle a hostile zombie takeover? Can you ride a bicycle, lying on the floor, with your legs jacked up over your head? Could your hips, buns, belly, and thighs stand a little aerobicization? Have no fear, LINNEA QUIGLEY'S HORROR WORKOUT is here!!! Whether you are looking to work your entire body, or merely your wrist, Linnea and her enthusiastic team of zombies and slumber party sluts are sure to get your heart rate up, and your blood pumping!

After opening with a steamy, pre-workout shower scene, the brassy blonde dons a pair of fishnet stockings, high-heeled boots, and a metal-plated bra n' panty set before getting down on all fours to communicate a little of her body language. The background music is terrible, but serves its purpose in getting a nice, little beat going for Ms. Q to gyrate to. For those who choose to participate in the activity, you'll know that you're doing it right when you get to the lingering ass shots!

Linnea demonstrates her awesome powers of flexibility

Upon completion of her floor exercises, Linnea decides to go for a jog through the cemetary. When a gaggle of flabby zombies follows her home, she leads them in a poolside aerobic routine which is sure to whip them into shape! The terrible background music returns, but it's surprising how well the dilapidated freaks move to it!

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/aC34nWQk7tw&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/aC34nWQk7tw&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

I can already feel the size in my wrist increasing .....for fighting Zombies.

Comment

• Douglas T.
          Full Member Status

• Nov 2005

Paintball here in Orlando has gone to the ZOMBIES!

What is Zombie Adventure?

Comment

• thome
            ROTH ARMY ELITE
            • Mar 2005

Originally posted by Nitro Express
            The teeth and claws are sharper than any I've seen on a normal dog. They found one in Mexico as well. My guess is it's a fucked up interbred type of wild dog and has reproduced into fairly large numbers. We have wolves and coyotes around here and you see them time to time but they are elusive as well.
            Zombie dogs are KookooChappyBabaras!

Bitten by The Zombie Hoard ANTS!!!

Cheeze dontchoo no nuth'n...cha!

Comment

• Douglas T.
              Full Member Status

• Nov 2005

Simply fright'ning!

Comment

• Hardrock69
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Feb 2005

Hey now. What about Quentin Tarantiono's "Planet Terror"?

Comment

• thome
                  ROTH ARMY ELITE
                  • Mar 2005

I bet Michael Myers is a Zombie and this movie is also directed by a Zombie...!

You know ...sumt'n.....if Myers had a pet poochie, it would be a Zombie too.a CHoopic'abacbarra'dabra!

That Chupacabra looks just like a inbred,starved, diseased, rotten dentition, gum diseased, wormy thing, that should have been put down out of pity; dog to me...but this guy is a Zombie no DOUBT!!!

The ugliest dog in the world...Sam

Halloweenmovies.com The Official Website of Michael Myers

Click on Theatrical Trailer for Halloween II

Comment

Working...