X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Anonymous
    Banned
    • May 2004

Originally posted by standin
    That's bullshit. Your mom should kill her self right now for raising a son like you. And your family should be sterilized.
    You're really asking for it, aren't you? Fucking psycho crack whore! Did they take your son away yet? I really hope so, for the future of the kid. I'm scared of what YOU will do the kid, if you haven't already. Just like daddy did to you, eh?

Fucking alcoholic bitch. How dare you preach moral on anyone else? Look at you, you fucking loser! DO you even know what day its is? Have you any idea if it's fucking day or night? Or a re you too stoned to give a fuck. I hope your kid hasn't died from malnutrition, thirst or lack of hygiene, but I'm not holding my breath. Do you even REMEMBER you have a fucking kid?

Piece of shit!

Comment

• Anonymous
      Banned
      • May 2004

Well, Bennie. That is sick. And reflects on your family's past, present and future.
      Look at yourself before you're preaching your "morals" on somebody else, you fucking hypocrite! Go take care of your son, if he's stil alive. Leave the normal people alone.

You should be either put on a mental institution or put down. I think the latter would serve mankind a whole lot better.

Care to show everyone your tits again? Maybe show us once more how many dildoes you can stick inside your disgusting cunt?

Fuck off, you fucking retard.

Comment

• Dan
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Jan 2004

That's Very Sick.
        First Roth Army Kiwi To See Van Halen Live 6/16/2012 Phoenix Arizona.

Comment

• Anonymous
          Banned
          • May 2004

Groan all you want, you fucking psycho whore. It's tough hearing the truth, isn't it? And the truth is, if there's a sick, twisted person here at the Army, it's YOU, you junkie bitch.

Jump off a bridge. The world will thank you. And do it before you post any more naked pictures of your fat, white corpse-like self.

Crack whore!

Comment

• Diamondjimi
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • May 2004

Originally posted by Imapus_Sylicker

Care to show everyone your tits again? Maybe show us once more how many dildoes you can stick inside your disgusting cunt?
            Did we miss something here?
            Trolls take heed...LOG OUT & FUCK OFF!!!

Comment

• standin
              Veteran
              • Apr 2009

Imapus_Sylicker,
              I had no doubt you would feign offended behavior after pointing out you were endorsing a predatory family life and tribe.
              I am very comfortable knowing who does and does not agree with my statement that victimizing your children or your parent is a heinous fault

Family should be a safe haven from the world.

You choose to reflect your family's past, present and future.

I in no way would say her actions were acceptable, cool, or imitable. .

Anyone that does even lightly endorse her behavior; any involvement with them should be restricted, limited, and superficial, at best. Moreover, their association would be with my weapons drawn to protect mine and my own.

Your actions may be accepted in your clan, but my associations and tribe do not support victimizing our children or elders.

It is that simple.
              To put it simply, we need to worry a lot less about how to communicate our actions and much more about what our actions communicate.
              MICHAEL G. MULLEN

Comment

• chefcraig
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Apr 2004

Wow, I simply assumed that 'licker and binnie were making light of a despicable situation, and due to the woman's somewhat agreeable (for a nutcase) looks, were offering to get serviced by her. I had absolutely no idea that they were in fact making a reprehensible commentary on their morality, how they truly feel about their loved ones and relatives, and how this reflects upon their familial lineage over the total essence of all time.

Ya learn something new everyday.

Make sure these guys don't attempt to tell any knock-knock jokes. Who knows what evil subtext may lie at the heart of the humor.

“The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.”
                ― Stephen Hawking

Comment

• Guitar Shark
                  ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                  • Jan 2004

Originally posted by chefcraig
                  Wow, I simply assumed that 'licker and binnie were making light of a despicable situation, and due to the woman's somewhat agreeable (for a nutcase) looks, were offering to get serviced by her. I had absolutely no idea that they were in fact making a reprehensible commentary on their morality, how they truly feel about their loved ones and relatives, and how this reflects upon their familial lineage over the total essence of all time.

Make sure these guys don't attempt to tell any knock-knock jokes. Who knows what evil subtext may lie at the heart of the humor.
                  This post brought to you by the word.... "facetious"

Please look it up, Julia/Oolith/standin/whoever
                  ROTH ARMY MILITIA

Originally posted by EAT MY ASSHOLE
                  Sharky sometimes needs things spelled out for him in explicit, specific detail. I used to think it was a lawyer thing, but over time it became more and more evident that he's merely someone's idiot twin.

Comment

• Anonymous
                    Banned
                    • May 2004

Originally posted by Diamondjimi
                    Did we miss something here?
                    You mean you didn't see our resident morality dispenser's attempts at becoming the Army slut? Stay tuned.

Anyone that does even lightly endorse her behavior; any involvement with them should be restricted, limited, and superficial, at best.
                    And are THESE actions acceptable, cool, or imitable?

Bear in mind that she posted these here at the Army shortly after she became a mother. Julia. A mother.
                    And she dares JUDGE other mothers. Someone who probably doesn't even remember that at some point in her life she had a baby. Who's probably dead in some corner of her house right now, because the "mother" is always too busy drinking, doing crack, or being high n' mighty here at the Army, 24/7, teaching us how to properly behave.

She had tried it before, but she was a minor the first time. So she started a thread where she said that she was a mother, and of legal age, meaning she could already post her tits. Someone dumped it, but Flappo brought it back. Thank you, Flappo. This way, everyone can see what type of person Julia really is. An hypocrite, alcoholic crack whore.

Cheers! :bottle:
                    Last edited by Anonymous; 09-15-2009, 04:52 PM.

Comment

• standin
                      Veteran
                      • Apr 2009

Imapus_Sylicker,
                      I had no doubt you would feign offended behavior after pointing out you were endorsing a predatory family life and tribe.
                      I am very comfortable knowing who does and does not agree with my statement that victimizing your children or your parent is a heinous fault

Anyone that does even lightly endorse her behavior; any involvement with them should be restricted, limited, and superficial, at best. Moreover, their association would be with my weapons drawn to protect mine and my own.

Your actions may be accepted in your clan, but my associations and tribe do not support victimizing our children or elders.

It is that simple.
                      It is that simple.
                      To put it simply, we need to worry a lot less about how to communicate our actions and much more about what our actions communicate.
                      MICHAEL G. MULLEN

Comment

• Anonymous
                        Banned
                        • May 2004

Originally posted by chefcraig

Julia is a fucking psycho. If you read her posts, she's always drunk, stoned, or medicated out of her wits. And she's here 24/7, never goes offline. Also, due to how fucked up she always is, she never understands what's going on, what's being posted, etc... so she dispenses her morality, and spews her opinions without being asked, and she often makes shit out of herself.

I asked her to stay away from me once. She was following me around and groaning at me for no reason, and when Doleshite groaned at HER, she said IT WAS CREEPY. Needless to say, I almost went berserk.

She stopped groaning, and for a while, I thought she had put me on ignore, so I left it alone. But now, she really went too far. I'm going to fucking destroy her. It won't be pretty. It won't be enjoyable. But what she accused me of is just a bit too much. Add the fact that it was HER accusing me, and I'm really roaring for a full on destruction of this crazy bitch.

Cheers! :bottle:
                        Last edited by Anonymous; 09-15-2009, 05:07 PM.

Comment

• Anonymous
                          Banned
                          • May 2004

It is that simple.
                          Too late bitch. I warned you. Do you even realize what YOU have been implying?

How's your baby? Is he still alive? Do you remember him?

Piece of shit.

Comment

• standin
                            Veteran
                            • Apr 2009

Imapus_Sylicker,

It is that simple.
                            It is that simple.
                            MICHAEL G. MULLEN

Comment

• standin
                              Veteran
                              • Apr 2009

Originally posted by Imapus_Sylicker
                              Too late bitch. I warned you. Do you even realize what YOU have been implying?

How's your baby? Is he still alive? Do you remember him?

Piece of shit.
                              Imapus_Sylicker,

It is that simple.
                              It is that simple.
                              MICHAEL G. MULLEN

Comment

• Anonymous
                                Banned
                                • May 2004

Is THIS acceptable? Answer me, crack whore!

Is it cool? Imitable? Is it?

Piece of shit.

Comment

Working...