Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ZahZoo
    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Recently switched from BF Goodrich All Terrains the these General Grabber HTS... significant difference in handling, noise, etc... way better!! On a 2005 Chevy Avalanche Z71 4x4.

Check the test ratings and customer feedback.

General Grabber HTS
    "If you want to be a monk... you gotta cook a lot of rice...”

Comment

• Panamark
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Jan 2004

Pirillies
      BABY PANA 2 IS Coming !! All across the land, let the love and beer flow !
      Love ya Mary Frances!

Comment

• Panamark
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Jan 2004

Got em on my landcruiser 4x4

Seem to handle snow and dirt equally as good
        BABY PANA 2 IS Coming !! All across the land, let the love and beer flow !
        Love ya Mary Frances!

Comment

• GAR
          Banned
          • Jan 2004

In socal, go 235/75/15 or go with a set of used Craigslist take-offs with a bigger rim for less than a set of new.

The Jag took massive 18" Michelin Sports that were $1200 for the set. Then I started noticing ads on Craigslist where dumbasses who are selling their 18's in favor of new, Asian chromey-blingey ugly fucking 20" things and even larger.. are selling their stock rims WITH the Michelins I might add.

I'd get something used in a stock GM takeoff or custom rims used plus tires: here's a set for $250 that don't look half bad if you got steel stocker rims..

15" Boyd billet wheels/tires, 5 on 5

15" Boyd billet wheels/tires, 5 on 5 - $250 (Norwalk)

<hr> Date: 2009-09-28, 5:31PM PDT
          Reply to: sale-qrbhz-1397250915@craigslist.org <sup>[Errors when replying to ads?]</sup>
          <hr>
          4-15" Boyd billet wheels with 235/60 Kelly Charger tires. Tire have about 7/32" tread left. Came off of a '90 GMC 1500 pick up (5 on 5 lug pattern). Wheels will polish nicely.

Comment

• twonabomber
            formerly F A T
            ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by GAR
            The Jag took massive 18" Michelin Sports that were $1200 for the set.
            two 19" Pilot Sport PS2's ran me $850 a couple months ago...
            Writing In All Proper Case Takes Extra Time, Is Confusing To Read, And Is Completely Pointless.

Comment

Working...