Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Sensible Shoes
    Full Member Status

• Oct 2009

OK so after the world ends, when does it start again?

Oh dear.

Comment

• Anonymous
      Banned
      • May 2004

Originally posted by bueno bob
      Wait a minute...

When in the fuck did you START liking me?

:confused:
      Why, ever since you first wore that girdle, back in high school. Don't you remember, Bob? We were young, careless. We were wild and restless, innocent and free. We were in the throes of passion, remember? Our passion for good music & large boobs?

We were in love - you with that generously breasted girl, and I with the one with the round butt. We used to walk hand in hand, with our girlfriends, and it felt so weird. Then you pointed out that we should hold our girlfriends's hands, not each other's. And how right it felt from then on.

Dammit, Bob, can't you see what I'm saying here? I'm saying you're an asshole! I remember how much we anticipated going to bed... how we felt giddy with anticipation, our faces lit up with excitement, and how we knew it'd be the best time of our lives. At least I did, I never actually saw you going to bed. Your house was two miles down the road. But we were so alike! The world was ours for the taking!

What happened, Bob? What have I done to you, that you feel you need to imply that I like crappy remakes of shitty movies, or the other way around?

Cheers! :bottle:

Comment

• Anonymous
        Banned
        • May 2004

Originally posted by Shoes, Sensible
        OK so after the world ends, when does it start again?
        Well, this decade, the world has ended twice... one in 2000, and again in 2001, because that was the right 2000, I think.

It took less than a year to start & end again, so I guess next time it'll take less than a week to start again.

You know, my grandfather told me that in the old days, the world would only end every 100 years, or so.

I guess that now, with the internets & modern life's fast pace, it has to end more & more often, to keep up with the times.

Who knows, maybe in another 50 years, the world will end every hour.

Comment

• Sensible Shoes
          Full Member Status

• Oct 2009

Got it. Now when it starts again, how are they distributing money, looks, power, etc.?

Oh dear.

Comment

• Anonymous
            Banned
            • May 2004

I don't think there'll be enough time for that. I bet they'll just leave things as they are. After all, the world will also likely end in 2020, just because there's two twenties in there.

The only other date I can think of is 2040, because 40 is the double of 20, and the universe will collapse in on itself.

But I'm sure someone will come up with a few more dates between 2020 and 2040.

Comment

• Coyote
              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
              • Jan 2004

I can squeeze a few apocalypses in my schedule.

How about October 1, 2041?
              Why settle for something you have, if it's not as good as something you're out to get?

Originally posted by Seshmeister
              It's like putting up a YouTube of Bach and playing Chopstix on your Bontempi...

Comment

• Nitro Express
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Aug 2004

Originally posted by Coyote

Why not? We will be some real old fucks probably living under Communism by then.
                No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• Anonymous
                  Banned
                  • May 2004

Originally posted by Coyote

1/10/2041?

Why? It makes no sense!

Oooh, I see what you're getting at... a SURPRISE end of the world.

Nice! We don't get many of those.

Comment

• Coyote
                    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                    • Jan 2004

Coyote's Law Of Scheduling:

A scheduled event always takes place at the most unexpected and inopportune time.
                    Why settle for something you have, if it's not as good as something you're out to get?

Originally posted by Seshmeister
                    It's like putting up a YouTube of Bach and playing Chopstix on your Bontempi...

Comment

Working...