X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • diamondsgirl
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    • Apr 2004

Originally posted by motherchicken
    Does anyone have any real information on what's going on with Rothfans?:confused:
    who are you?
    “Why do people say "grow some balls"? Balls are weak and sensitive. If you wanna be tough, grow a vagina. Those things can take a pounding” ― Betty White

Comment

• diamondsgirl
      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
      • Apr 2004

Originally posted by LoungeMachine
      No one cares.....
      Thats not very nice. :0
      “Why do people say "grow some balls"? Balls are weak and sensitive. If you wanna be tough, grow a vagina. Those things can take a pounding” ― Betty White

Comment

• chefcraig
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Apr 2004

Originally posted by diamondsgirl
        who are you?
        Judging by the highly idiosyncratic use of punctuation (along with a tale of teenage sex at the Links ), this really isn't a mystery. Got socks?

“The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.”
        ― Stephen Hawking

Comment

• diamondsgirl
          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
          • Apr 2004

Originally posted by chefcraig
          Judging by the highly idiosyncratic use of punctuation (along with a tale of teenage sex at the Links ), this really isn't a mystery. Got socks?

oh. :yawn:

Comment

• LoungeMachine
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Jul 2004

I care.That's why I asked the question.
            cadaverdouche aka sockfucker hath returned......

Originally posted by Kristy
            Dude, what in the fuck is wrong with you? I'm full of hate and I do drugs.
            Originally posted by cadaverdog
            I posted under aliases and I jerk off with a sock. Anything else to add?

Comment

• WACF
              Crazy Ass Mofo
              • Jan 2004

Originally posted by FORD
              It's fucking winter beer season, for Christ's sake. Why would anybody drink Busch??

Get some goddamn Snow Cap already.....

In the spirit of things....

Comment

• FORD
                ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

There's a swamp in Bakersfield?
                Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• motherchicken
                  • Nov 2009

I'm not going to lie to you. I am / was Cadaverdog.But the reason I changed my user name is because I haven't posted here in so long I forgot my password.Since I don't have the same e - mail address I couldn't retrieve it.I didn't post here to start up the same old bullshit again.Just want to catch up with some old friends .I've lost everything I owned except for my dog , my car (which I owe twice what it's worth on )and some raggedy clothes.I'm starting life over again at almost 50 years old. How about cutting a guy a little slack?

Comment

• FORD
                    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by WACF
                    In the spirit of things....

Looks like some good stuff. Too bad they don't sell it on this side of the border.
                    Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• FORD
                      ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

I'm not going to lie to you. I am / was Cadaverdog.But the reason I changed my user name is because I haven't posted here in so long I forgot my password.Since I don't have the same e - mail address I couldn't retrieve it.I didn't post here to start up the same old bullshit again.Just want to catch up with some old friends .I've lost everything I owned except for my dog , my car (which I owe twice what it's worth on )and some raggedy clothes.I'm starting life over again at almost 50 years old. How about cutting a guy a little slack?
                      Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

• Anonymous
                        Banned
                        • May 2004

Nah.

Fuck you.

What friends? Most people here hated you. And that's the ones who knew you.

Cheers! :bottle:

Comment

• motherchicken
                          • Nov 2009

Originally posted by FORD
                          There's a swamp in Bakersfield?
                          Not that I know of. But then again I never lived in Bakersfield.I was living in Kern County .Bakersfield is the capital of Kern county.I was living in an unincorperated area just north of the L A county line. I live in Louisiana now.
                          I'm sure a little research will prove that. And I do live in a swamp area where alligators hang out in my yard.They are not nearly as dangerous as the water moccasins though.The alligators pretty much ignore people .The snakes are very aggresive.The will attack you if they get a chance.

Comment

• motherchicken
                            • Nov 2009

Originally posted by Imapus_Sylicker
                            Nah.

Fuck you.

What friends? Most people here hated you. And that's the ones who knew you.

Cheers! :bottle:
                            I was going to respond in the same manner in which you responded to me but changed my mind.If you want to waste your time spreading hate and discontent , good luck with that.

Comment

• LoungeMachine
                              DIAMOND STATUS
                              • Jul 2004

I was going to respond in the same manner in which you responded to me but changed my mind.If you want to waste your time spreading hate and discontent , good luck with that.
                              Only a matter of time with you....

What's this, your 4th or 5th try at a "fresh start"?

You'll revert back to your old ways soon enough.....
                              Originally posted by Kristy
                              Dude, what in the fuck is wrong with you? I'm full of hate and I do drugs.
                              Originally posted by cadaverdog
                              I posted under aliases and I jerk off with a sock. Anything else to add?

Comment

• FORD
                                ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Not that I know of. But then again I never lived in Bakersfield.I was living in Kern County .Bakersfield is the capital of Kern county.I was living in an unincorperated area just north of the L A county line. I live in Louisiana now.
                                ELVIS, Hide your socks!!!
                                Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

Working...