X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • diamondsgirl
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    • Apr 2004

bye hon....call me later...
    “Why do people say "grow some balls"? Balls are weak and sensitive. If you wanna be tough, grow a vagina. Those things can take a pounding” ― Betty White

Comment

• Bob_R
      Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by MAX
      Fuck boss, we're saving it cos the title alone was indeed doomed from the get go. lol
      Please explain. I have no idea what you're talking about.
      Talk Classic Rock - The Official Message Board For Classic Rock -- Now on XenForo!

Comment

• MAX
        Rotharmy Gladiator

DIAMOND STATUS
        • Jan 2004

Talk to you soooon.
        EAT US AND SMILE!!!!

Comment

• MAX
          Rotharmy Gladiator

DIAMOND STATUS
          • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Bob_R
          Please explain. I have no idea what you're talking about.
          This thread my friend.

Are you sure you want to be a nightclub comic?
          EAT US AND SMILE!!!!

Comment

• Bob_R
            Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by diamondsgirl
            I remember a time when Yankees fans would say that they couldn't care less about Boston. That we were not even worth having a rivalry, etc. Now there's all kinds of cute anti- Red Sox images and stuff available on line, as well as anti-Boston Tshirts, and bumpah stickas, etc.

I wonder what changed??

hmmm...
            Last edited by Bob_R; 03-30-2010, 04:48 PM. Reason: ............
            Talk Classic Rock - The Official Message Board For Classic Rock -- Now on XenForo!

Comment

• chefcraig
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Apr 2004

Originally posted by MAX
              Craig, why not try liking the rays? Shit, they almost had a fanbase a cupla years ago and the trop somewhat fills up when the Sox or Spanks play 'em. It's almost like a home game for us.
              We never get their games in this part of the state. Same thing with football, except during the playoffs, believe it or not.

“The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.”
              ― Stephen Hawking

Comment

• MAX
                Rotharmy Gladiator

DIAMOND STATUS
                • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Bob_R

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/_qbxqxygjIo&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/_qbxqxygjIo&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>
                EAT US AND SMILE!!!!

Comment

• Bob_R
                  Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

I don't understand why you quoted me? And then posted that. Relax. She started with me.

FACT:

The Yankees have as many championships since 1977 that the Boston Red Sox have in their entire existence.

Comment

• Anonymous
                    Banned
                    • May 2004

Ya know, guys, I think War was on to something when he wanted to expand the forum to classic rock...

And I've been thinking... I'd most certainly be up for creating such a forum. Trouble is, I don't know HOW, and I don't have the time to learn, these days.

Maybe a couple of us could get together & do it? Anyone interested? We could even divide the cost.

Just an idea.

Cheers! :bottle:

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Feb 2007

Originally posted by Imapus_Sylicker
                      Ya know, guys, I think War was on to something when he wanted to expand the forum to classic rock...

And I've been thinking... I'd most certainly be up for creating such a forum. Trouble is, I don't know HOW, and I don't have the time to learn, these days.

Maybe a couple of us could get together & do it? Anyone interested? We could even divide the cost.

Just an idea.

Cheers! :bottle:
                      wouldn't a thread be sufficient?
                      Another one of those classic genius posts, sure to generate responses. You log on the next day to see what your witty gem has produced to find no one gets it and 2 knotheads want to stick their dicks in it... Well played, sir!!

Comment

• Terry
                        TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                        • Jan 2004

As a former Rothfans Supermod, I can say without hesitation that every idiotic twat I banned, with or without explanation, barely deserved the time it took for me to format the various bans. Wothless imbeciles wasting time that I could have spent jacking off to online pics of Ruth Buzzi: unlike my interactions with the RothFans Spam fuckwits, at least shucking one out to Buzzi would have left me with something to show for it when it was all over.

While I can't be bothered to remember specific names or instances, I can say that if I had it all to do over again, I'd do it the same way.

The really gay part? Despite the site having gone down twice since December, the same cum dumpsters who got their asses ejected for their troubles are now still whining and moaning about it here, months later, when nobody even gives a shit. True to form for that bufoonish lot of pissflapped bitches.
                        Scramby eggs and bacon.

Comment

• Igosplut
                          ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by Terry
                          As a former Rothfans Supermod......
                          Sorta summed that the fuck up, I'd say....
                          Chainsaw Muthuafucka

Comment

• LoungeMachine
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Jul 2004

I WAS A ROTHFAN SUPERMOD AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS LOUSY T-SHIRT

Originally posted by Kristy
                            Dude, what in the fuck is wrong with you? I'm full of hate and I do drugs.
                            Originally posted by cadaverdog
                            I posted under aliases and I jerk off with a sock. Anything else to add?

Comment

• GAR
                              Banned
                              • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Terry
                              Wothless imbeciles wasting time that I could have spent jacking off to online pics of Ruth Buzzi: unlike my interactions with the RothFans Spam fuckwits, at least shucking one out to Buzzi would have left me with something to show for it when it was all over.

While I can't be bothered to remember specific names or instances, I can say that if I had it all to do over again, I'd do it the same way.
                              Thanks for coming back over here to waste more of your highly valued time ---> http://www.rotharmy.com/forums/roths...ml#post1444894

Comment

• LoungeMachine
                                DIAMOND STATUS
                                • Jul 2004

My only regret as a RF Supermod was NOT having the pleasure of banning GARgle.

Originally posted by Kristy
                                Dude, what in the fuck is wrong with you? I'm full of hate and I do drugs.
                                Originally posted by cadaverdog
                                I posted under aliases and I jerk off with a sock. Anything else to add?

Comment

Working...