X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • JOEThasreturnen
    Banned
    • Sep 2009

I havn't had pussy since pussy had me

I've been so busy getting ready for this title fight on HBO against Arreollo, I havn't had the time. May not be able to get out and get any til Friday. We are looking to unify the heavyweight division with an early knockout, and are working round the clock to make that happen.
  • hambon4lif
    Crazy Ass Mofo
    • Jun 2004

....fold a roll and fill it with baby lotion, you fat fuck!

As generous as women can be...I just don't see them as willing enough to give you a piece of ass.

How's the hip-hop career rolling along? You sumo-wrestler-looking fat-fuck!!

Comment

• FORD
      ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

JOE'S BUDDY: Yo, Thunder, you ready for this fight?

JOE: Sure am fool, I'm headed for Denver International Airport right now to get my fat ass outa dodge before that motherfucker shows up
      Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• hambon4lif
        Crazy Ass Mofo
        • Jun 2004

Originally posted by JOEThasreturnen
        I've been so busy getting ready for this fight on HBO against a steady diet, I havn't had the time. May not be able to get out and shove Ding-Dongs in my fat face til Friday. We are looking to make a mockery of the Jenny Craig division with an early pigout, and are working round my fat ass to make that happen.
        ..Porky strikes again!....try the salad bar!...

Comment

• LoungeMachine
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Jul 2004

I bet Brian "want fries with that?" Minto is pleased to know his carreer is being handled by someone too fucking stupid to get his screen name spelled correctly

returnen???

Thanks for returnen Joey.

Originally posted by Kristy
          Dude, what in the fuck is wrong with you? I'm full of hate and I do drugs.
          Originally posted by cadaverdog
          I posted under aliases and I jerk off with a sock. Anything else to add?

Comment

• Dan
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Jan 2004

Joe Thunder,Go Back To Sucking Cock For Food.
            First Roth Army Kiwi To See Van Halen Live 6/16/2012 Phoenix Arizona.

Comment

Working...