Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Grant
    Sniper
    • Feb 2005

I re-watched Charlie Chaplin's 'The Gold Rush' (very, very old movie) on the big screen a few years ago with a live orchestra doing the music pieces and the sound effects - was a cool experience! Chaplin's entrance into the movie, doing his quirky walk with cane in-hand on the edge of the snowy mountaintop, still brought out the laughs from everyone there.

Comment

• Hardrock69
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Feb 2005

A true classic!

Comment

• Seshmeister
        ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Originally posted by Dr. Love
        My favorite old movies are Back to the Future and Spaceballs.
        I watched Back To the Future II the other day, for some reason the BTTF films are classified as Xmas films and are on all the time at the moment.

Anyhoo did you realise that when he goes into the future with the hover boards, the 3D Jaws 19 and so on that is meant to be 2015?

Not so far away now, I'm looking forward to getting one of those board things...

Comment

• Anonymous
          Banned
          • May 2004

Originally posted by Seshmeister
          I watched Back To the Future II the other day, for some reason the BTTF films are classified as Xmas films and are on all the time at the moment.

Anyhoo did you realise that when he goes into the future with the hover boards, the 3D Jaws 19 and so on that is meant to be 2015?

Not so far away now, I'm looking forward to getting one of those board things...
          I'm still waiting for the flying cars, so I won't be holding my breath for those...

I mean, just yesterday I saw one of these around...

Not quite what I was expecting to see in the 2000s, back in the eighties when I was reading all those 50s futuristic stories.

Besides, aren't you a bit too old & drunk to be fooling around on a flying board?

Cheers! :bottle:

Comment

Working...