X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Sensible Shoes
    Full Member Status

• Oct 2009

Originally posted by Igosplut
    HERE'S the newest one...If you call 1957 new....
    Vintage babe, vintage.

Oh dear.

Comment

• twonabomber
      formerly F A T
      ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by Shoes, Sensible
      Twona you're not really forty yet.
      i'm not?
      Writing In All Proper Case Takes Extra Time, Is Confusing To Read, And Is Completely Pointless.

Comment

• Seshmeister
        ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

And that I got fat!!!!!
        At your age it's a balancing act.

You need to be a little fat or your face will get all scary.

Guys are so lucky the way we all turn into interesting Sean Connery types at this point.

Hey I don't make the rules...

Comment

• Sensible Shoes
          Full Member Status

• Oct 2009

Originally posted by Seshmeister
          At your age it's a balancing act.

You need to be a little fat or your face will get all scary.

Guys are so lucky the way we all turn into interesting Sean Connery types at this point.

Hey I don't make the rules...
          Is that why Joan Rivers et al look like very tight corpses? I know that the facelift thing does that over time, but I guess if you do it on a woman who's anorexic to begin with, it's going to harden features.

And you ALL don't turn into Sean Connery types. You just have the accent. As for the appearance, TRUST me, there is some scary shit out there.

Oh dear.

Comment

• Anonymous
            Banned
            • May 2004

Originally posted by Golden AWe
            Nowadays there's some grate looking chicks (like Shoes) in the dating sites...at least in Finland Funland! Met some, got some a few years ago...and not all of them were freaks!

As long as you only answer contacts with photos...and photos not dated 4 years and 20 kilos ago...not that big people cun't be fun...
            Dude, you're on dating sites.

You're just proving my point that there's only creepy people on those.

Ha! :tongue0011:

Cheers! :bottle:

Comment

• Sensible Shoes
              Full Member Status

• Oct 2009

Well darlin' here's the problem. A. There are no people around here to simply go and meet in the "real world" ANd those that are here are pretty fuckin' scary and creepy too.

B. I have, in the past, done some successful dating from internet sites. The problem is that everybody was newly divorced and therefore, walking wounded. Nobody was ready. Not just not ready for marriage, just not ready to not be freaked out and not over-react to any thing that felt wrong.

C. I've met quite a few people from THIS site, and they've actually all been human, kind, and not NEAR the assholes they present themselves as. With a few notable exceptions.

D. I don't think it's right to assume hanging out HERE makes you any less creepy and weird than people who register on dating sites. Point being - the internet has become a tool for meeting people - because it works. After you arrange a meeting, you're on your own. Real is different than virtual (did you know that? says the master of the obvious) and you screen creeps and weirdos just like you do in your actual life.

Oh dear.

Comment

• Sensible Shoes
                Full Member Status

• Oct 2009

I should add that I'm fairly creepy and weird myself.

Oh dear.

Comment

• thome
                  ROTH ARMY ELITE
                  • Mar 2005

Shoes, Sensible Well darlin' here's the problem. A. There are no people around here to simply go and meet in the "real world" ANd those that are here are pretty fuckin' scary and creepy too.

B. I have, in the past, done some successful dating from internet sites. The problem is that everybody was newly divorced and therefore, walking wounded. Nobody was ready. Not just not ready for marriage, just not ready to not be freaked out and not over-react to any thing that felt wrong.

C. I've met quite a few people from THIS site, and they've actually all been human, kind, and not NEAR the assholes they present themselves as. With a few notable exceptions.

D. I don't think it's right to assume hanging out HERE makes you any less creepy and weird than people who register on dating sites. Point being - the internet has become a tool for meeting people - because it works. After you arrange a meeting, you're on your own. Real is different than virtual (did you know that? says the master of the obvious) and you screen creeps and weirdos just like you do in your actual life.
                  Shoes, Sensible I should add that I'm fairly creepy and weird myself.

Sensative ,Understanding,Self Depricating with a reasonable amount of Self Worth...??...

Can you cook..?

You may be a 9.5 and don't even know it...

Comment

• Igosplut
                    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

I should add that I'm fairly creepy and weird myself.
                    Just the qualifications for living in MASS....
                    Chainsaw Muthuafucka

Comment

• Anonymous
                      Banned
                      • May 2004

Well darlin' here's the problem. A. There are no people around here to simply go and meet in the "real world" ANd those that are here are pretty fuckin' scary and creepy too.

Well, I don't know for A & B, but as for C, I always maintained that THIS is the only forum/social site worth visiting in the entire internets.

I tried visiting a few other places but... *shudders*

Now, D. Of course some people here are gonna play the internet personas of the rich & powerful, no site will ever be free of those.

But like you said in C, and from the posts one reads around here, I guess it'd be safe to assume that this place is the nearest to a real life bar as you will ever get on the nets.

I for one, can guarantee you that I'm EXACTLY like this in real life. Notice how I never claimed this or that, only tried to be funny all the time, an asshole sometimes, and NEVER, EVER played the though guy that'll beat up the other guy 'cuz I was commando and shit.

Cheers! :bottle:

Comment

• Seshmeister
                        ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Is that why Joan Rivers et al look like very tight corpses? I know that the facelift thing does that over time, but I guess if you do it on a woman who's anorexic to begin with, it's going to harden features.

And you ALL don't turn into Sean Connery types. You just have the accent. As for the appearance, TRUST me, there is some scary shit out there.
                        Over the years I've decided that using the smiley is kryptonite to funny so a lot of the time you can just assume it's in my posts even if you can't see it.

Comment

Working...