• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • thome
    ROTH ARMY ELITE
    • Mar 2005

Originally posted by standin
    Damn, Thome To late baby

Nothing you say has any value to me, Thome.There is some guidence within it for you or anyone

And in this case I would rather chop off my nose like Michael Jackson than take your advise. Stop Choppin and get with the thomprogram

Which is nothing but advise that has been pulled out your ass. That is where I store all my crianaltastic knowlege
    I didn't know I needed to send a resume first.

Comment

• standin
      Veteran
      • Apr 2009

You are rot and everything you touch gets rot.
      You are not wanted or welcomed by me.
      I don't want you defending me.
      I don't want you using my skirt as cover or excuse.
      I don't like you.
      To put it simply, we need to worry a lot less about how to communicate our actions and much more about what our actions communicate.
      MICHAEL G. MULLEN

Comment

• thome
        ROTH ARMY ELITE
        • Mar 2005

thomedirtnobodywatsyouroun'd

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/AZbdIQLsEpU&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/AZbdIQLsEpU&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Comment

• Sensible Shoes
          Full Member Status

• Oct 2009

Originally posted by thome

Use the nose enema once a day an deal with the rest.

SCIENCE!!
          Uh, what the hell do you think she's doing? Running a stream of water through there 24/7?

I think you just like to fight.

Oh dear.

Comment

• standin
            Veteran
            • Apr 2009

Thank you, shoes. That is true. He does just like to fight.
            Drama Queen is Thome.
            He has said more than once to people.
            "If you loved me, you would fight over me"
            He pits people against each other.
            He is the classic wedge.
            To put it simply, we need to worry a lot less about how to communicate our actions and much more about what our actions communicate.
            MICHAEL G. MULLEN

Comment

• thome
              ROTH ARMY ELITE
              • Mar 2005

Originally posted by Shoes, Sensible
              Uh, what the hell do you think she's doing? Running a stream of water through there 24/7?

I think you just like to fight.

I guess, I'll make an appointment for the doctor. It is probably pretty common sport related injury. The pain was so bad I used 3 shots, in both sides, of the nose stuff (prescription medicine, duh) that deadens the pain in my bad nostril. ... yea yea yea... jokes aside... this really hurts.

Careful with the nasal spray. I heard someone used one of those OTC ones and ended up losing her olfactory sense.
              Yea, I don't like using it, but when I must. one of my nostrils is really screwed up.

I guess until I make the appointment, I could try a sealant for the lining. I venture to say that is what prescription they will give me for it. Something to coat the inside.

I can't keep using this deadener.

. But I took so much of the nasal spray when it first started, it might be still masked.
              No what makes you think that...?

If you use it too much your nose will become acustomed to it stop making the snots .

Then you get dry cracked sinuses and end up with air in the lining between you skull and skin.

This perhaps only the second time I have posted before Blaze, without her first tuanting me, so I will back off and get out of her thread.

thome: how to win friends and influence people 101.

Comment

• standin
                Veteran
                • Apr 2009

thomedirtnobodywatsyouroun'd

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/AZbdIQLsEpU&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/AZbdIQLsEpU&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>
                You are right , Thome.
                You are the reason for abortions.
                MICHAEL G. MULLEN

Comment

• standin
                  Veteran
                  • Apr 2009

No what makes you think that...?

If you use it too much your nose will become acustomed to it stop making the snots .

Then you get dry cracked sinuses and end up with air in the lining between you skull and skin.

This perhaps only the second time I have posted before Blaze, without her first tuanting me, so I will back off and get out of her thread.

thome: how to win friends and influence people 101.
                  Thome, you good reason for death.
                  You do not know shit about any of this other than you have wasted your nose by cramming nose candy up there relentlessly.
                  This is not the same as nose candy damage.

It is a very common sports related injury.
                  MICHAEL G. MULLEN

Comment

• thome
                    ROTH ARMY ELITE
                    • Mar 2005

"If you loved me, you would fight over me"

and they.... wonder why it never works out ...?

"For me"... you,..... like every other Bit.&#@$* from coast to coast never listens.."For Me"..

"Over me" in the bedroom.

I am out, but I had to correct this indignation on my questionable character.

Comment

• standin
                      Veteran
                      • Apr 2009

It never works out because you are a punk.
                      MICHAEL G. MULLEN

Comment

• standin
                        Veteran
                        • Apr 2009

And are also a punk in the bedroom.
                        MICHAEL G. MULLEN

Comment

Working...