X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Hardrock69
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Feb 2005

Originally posted by LoungeMachine
    I guess when someone told these two to get a room they weren't specific enough....

Comment

• Seshmeister
      ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Originally posted by ELVIS
      "Biological urge" ??
      I'll try and translate it for you.

It's like when the invisible angels come down from the magic cloud and make your penis hard?

Comment

• chefcraig
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Apr 2004

Originally posted by Seshmeister
        It's like when the invisible angels come down from the magic cloud and make your penis hard?
        Ahhh...you mean the ones that have been magically deserting me at inopportune times for about the past three years?

“The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.”
        ― Stephen Hawking

Comment

• ace diamond
          Full Member Status

• Sep 2004

Originally posted by loungemachine
          i guess when someone told these two to get a room they weren't specific enough....

Originally posted by hideyoursheep
          When Hagar speaks, I want to cut off my ears and send them to Bristol Palin.
          "It's like trying to fit a mouse fart into a sardine can with a shoe horn"-Ace Diamond

Comment

• Seshmeister
            ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Originally posted by chefcraig
            Ahhh...you mean the ones that have been magically deserting me at inopportune times for about the past three years?
            You probably need to get into religion so that the guilt makes you feel like you're being dirty.

Comment

• Dr. Love
              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
              • Jan 2004

I dunno, if I'd been that janitor, the first words out of my mouth when I walked in on them would have been "Did somebody order a pizza?"
              I've got the cure you're thinkin' of.

http://i.imgur.com/jBw4fCu.gif

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
                ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
                • Dec 2003

You guys are so full of shit....

No, they're not stunningly gorgeous, but they're surely not ugly...

You're SERIOUSLY telling me if they came onto you that you wouldn't nail 'em ?? ESPECIALLY if you've had a beverage or two....

Give me a fucking break....

I'm just pissed that there weren't teachers like this when I was in high school....

But Kristy brings up a great point.... When I was chaperoning my son's baseball team's trip to the state championships (a 400 mile trip), one of the league's officers, a decent looking blond, suggested that maybe she should go along... She admitted herself that she catches them gawking at her all the time...

Yeah right, come on along with fourteen 15/16 year olds in the height of puberty in a hotel for four days....
                Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• THEDOCTOR
                  ROTH ARMY ELITE
                  • Mar 2009

Um my question is this....The janitor...wtf...is he some kind of fucking HOMO? Why the fuck is he telling on these two!?! he should have his ass kicked and puke steeped sawdust sprinkled on him! ASSHOLE!

Comment

• sadaist
                    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                    • Jul 2004

Originally posted by THEDOCTOR
                    Um my question is this....The janitor...wtf...is he some kind of fucking HOMO? Why the fuck is he telling on these two!?!

I'm kinda thinking maybe they both turned away his advances, then he happened to walk in on them changing after work or something innocent like that.
                    “Great losses often bring only a numb shock. To truly plunge a victim into misery, you must overwhelm him with many small sufferings.”

Comment

• Kristy
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Aug 2004

Originally posted by Va Beach VH Fan
                      But Kristy brings up a great point.... When I was chaperoning my son's baseball team's trip to the state championships (a 400 mile trip), one of the league's officers, a decent looking blond, suggested that maybe she should go along... She admitted herself that she catches them gawking at her all the time...

Yeah right, come on along with fourteen 15/16 year olds in the height of puberty in a hotel for four days....
                      And there's another behavior about women that I despise. I refer to them as pussy games where that a woman will specifically target the alpha male of any group and lay a tease play on him only to cry foul when he takes the bait. Seems to me these two teachers lacked any maturity for being in the positions of authority that a teaching job requires. Instead, they got off on dressing like a MySpace slut from cira 2006 (according to the reports) in order to be admired by boys (yes BOYS and not men) 10 to 15 years younger than them. I find that to be utterly repulsive

Or maybe it's me. When I was being raised in that cult known as Catholicism if so much as a button on your blouse was not fastened correctly, or your tie out of place or your skirt deemed to be too high a nun simply pulled you out of class and paddled your ass and trust me that was not a pleasant experience. Of course, this fucks you up psychologically with men later on in life but that's another story.

As for the whole lesbian thing between them? Eh, I'm calling shenanigans on that for neither one of them seemed to have any respect for the other much less themselves because if they did, they would know there is a time and place for everything with the person you love and a school zone while in session isn't one of them.

Comment

• Anonymous
                        Banned
                        • May 2004

Originally posted by Kristy
                        a nun simply pulled you out of class and paddled your ass and trust me that was not a pleasant experience.
                        But, but...

Another dream shattered...

Cheers! :bottle:

Comment

• Anonymous
                          Banned
                          • May 2004

Originally posted by Kristy
                          And there's another behavior about women that I despise. I refer to them as pussy games where that a woman will specifically target the alpha male of any group and lay a tease play on him only to cry foul when he takes the bait.
                          Seriously, that shit is so unfair...

That's one of the reasons why I never fully blame rapists, even if I would never do such a thing myself.

But I felt like it, more than once, just to teach her - not her as being only one, her meaning the woman that did it at any particular time - a lesson.

It's really frustrating.

I'd never do that to a woman, though I did have lots of opportunities to.

Comment

• Dr. Love
                            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                            • Jan 2004

Originally posted by THEDOCTOR
                            Um my question is this....The janitor...wtf...is he some kind of fucking HOMO? Why the fuck is he telling on these two!?! he should have his ass kicked and puke steeped sawdust sprinkled on him! ASSHOLE!
                            While I agree with your point of view, what would your reaction be if it were not a pair of girls that were caught, but a pair of guys? Or a girl and a guy?
                            I've got the cure you're thinkin' of.

http://i.imgur.com/jBw4fCu.gif

Comment

• Anonymous
                              Banned
                              • May 2004

Originally posted by Dr. Love
                              While I agree with your point of view, what would your reaction be if it were not a pair of girls that were caught, but a pair of guys? Or a girl and a guy?
                              A girl & a guy, I'd leave, quietly if possible, and pretend it didn't happen. Afterwards, I'd tell him or her, that if they wanna do those things, at least lock the fucking door, and you're the ones cleaning, not me.

A pair of guys, I'd get the fuck out of there faster than you could say A.
                              Then I'd have someone tell them the above.

A pair of girls would be, funnily enough, the only scenario that would confuse me a bit.

See, the good part of me would want to leave them alone, the bad part of me would want to watch & fill the bucket, while the hopeful part would be thinking "perhaps they want me to join them".

Confusing, I can tell ya.

Comment

• Kristy
                                DIAMOND STATUS
                                • Aug 2004

Originally posted by Imapus_Sylicker
                                That's one of the reasons why I never fully blame rapists, even if I would never do such a thing myself.
                                This behavior has nothing to do with enticing rape. It has to do with a woman being immature and many of them are. These two teachers obviously were.

As for women who love to play that game most have cheap personalities to begin with, especially those pretending to have a high profile, elaborate lifestyle but in the end coming up looking like a clown-ish kind of joke yet still believing they are the best of the best; it's all artificial moves and theatrical grandstanding, content living under the myth that all men want me. Best of luck to them.

Comment

Working...