X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ELVIS
    Banned
    • Dec 2003

Originally posted by GAR
    You know, I'm there - I mean, to help people and obviously, of helping others that's where I'll be by HAHAHA natural. You know, if you believe it, don't fake it - read it, and know it. Sheesh, man if everyone we all, HAHAHA picked up and got into.. a more freer, the state of mind and that's why I what got me involved.. newer and better realities.
    That's one freaked out post...

Comment

• kwame k
      TOASTMASTER GENERAL
      • Feb 2008

Originally posted by ELVIS
      I hear ya, K...

Believing in Jesus doesn't mean don't get up off your ass and make something happen!

Exactly.....God helps them that help themselves, kinda of thing.

This notion that a pill, money or religion will give you happiness and protect you from all life's troubles is complete and utter bullshit. It was made up by marketing people/churches to sell you shit you don't really need.

There is no perfect life and we all have our ups and downs....regardless of wealth, status or religious affiliation. As lame as it sounds, without the bad things that happen in everyone's lives the good would be meaningless.
      Originally posted by vandeleur
      E- Jesus . Playing both sides because he didnt understand the argument in the first place

Comment

• thome
        ROTH ARMY ELITE
        • Mar 2005

There is nothing wrong with the religion of drug therapy to cope with life on planet earth .

Minerals this,Vitamins that,Pharmies this and that,biologically oriented desruction or enhancement or rejuvination of the human form.

The scientologists are trying to make it seem that -Nutritional Therapists-
        and counselors are thier idea...that all of this supplimentation...is

a supernatural doctrine from some alien super being who must be obayed and worshipped to obtain a after life.

There are people in your neighborhood who make a living of selling these Scientology algea pills and energy pills and herbally not appoved by the FDA suppliments all under names other than scientology.

Scientologists are completely nuts and very confused group of people.

They have overcomplicated thier lives with nonsense and all the while could have just gone to GNC.

Scientology has become very wealthy off of uninformed idiots.

They have controlled these idiot into possitions of power and you must be member in order to get a job with certain media companies.

And thome's 5 bucks sais they have film and incriminating pictures to back up thier control.

Comment

• thome
          ROTH ARMY ELITE
          • Mar 2005

Originally posted by kwame k
          Exactly.....God helps them that help themselves, kinda of thing.

This notion that a pill, money or religion will give you happiness and protect you from all life's troubles is complete and utter bullshit. It was made up by marketing people/churches to sell you shit you don't really need.

There is no perfect life and we all have our ups and downs....regardless of wealth, status or religious affiliation. As lame as it sounds, without the bad things that happen in everyone's lives the good would be meaningless.

Fairly decent post there WaKKie K, but churches sell Faith, nothing that really has to do with pills.

The churches I would qualify as faith based, are constucted onto a ideal of turning points, and that they are a natural progression , "into"understanding.

There are many who call themselves a church, but it is just a word and is not copywrited..so there you go...

Churches and religions ;as you know, are a tool to control........ created long before democracy or governments.

They don't prey on the weakminded, but group together those of the same mind that thru faith we can overcome the corporeal existance that keeps us ignorant.

I would consider Scientology as a social club.... like a co-op, trading pills and mindless jibby jabber, for cash and job oportunities.
          Last edited by thome; 12-14-2009, 01:59 PM.

Comment

• Anonymous
            Banned
            • May 2004

Originally posted by kwame k
            I need the drugs he's on.....

Hate to say it but.....doesn't sound much different than most Organized Religions.
            That's because it IS just another organized religion.

See, the thing with religion is, if you don't have "faith" - meaning, if you're not willing to be spoon fed all that bullshit without any question or doubt - it makes absolutely NO sense.

Cheers! :bottle:

Comment

• thome
              ROTH ARMY ELITE
              • Mar 2005

Originally posted by Imapus_Sylicker

See, the thing with religion is, if you don't have "faith" - meaning, if you're not willing to be spoon fed all that bullshit without any question or doubt - it makes absolutely NO sense.

That's not the definition of faith.

Spoon fed answers ?

That is the definition of facism or hypnotism.

Faith is a personal quest that wakes you up in the morning.

Puts you to sleep at night.

Faith is the journey.

and Faith is also a day dancer down by the airport.

Just depends on what your looking at.

Comment

• ELVIS
                Banned
                • Dec 2003

Can someone please interpret this garbage ??

Comment

• Anonymous
                  Banned
                  • May 2004

Originally posted by thome

Spoon fed answers ?

Faith is the journey.

Dude, don't close your own jokes... by the middle of your post I WAS gonna reply that I used to have Faith. Back when she was working on this strip club I go to. Then she moved back to Letonia.

Comment

• kwame k
                    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                    • Feb 2008

There's that and I agree but....if religion works for you, use it. If you need pills use them...my point is it's not the end all be all in either direction. Relying only on pills to give you a perfect or normal life is not really the answer. I would rather fell something, good or bad, than go through life as a drugged out zombie.

This mentality we have that there's a quick fix to happiness is complete and utter bullshit. Money doesn't buy happiness......yes, it can buy you a yacht to sail up next to it, but no religion can give you complete happiness. Like the people that say when bad things happen to you, "That's God's way of telling you you're doing something wrong." No, I slammed my finger in the door because I was a dumb ass and wasn't paying attention. God really didn't have anything to do with it.
                    E- Jesus . Playing both sides because he didnt understand the argument in the first place

Comment

• ELVIS
                      Banned
                      • Dec 2003

I used to have Faith. Back when she was working on this strip club I go to.
                      That's a tired old joke...

Destiny Angel told me that one at a club back when you were wearing diapers...

Comment

• kwame k
                        TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                        • Feb 2008

Can someone please interpret this garbage ??
                        Not I.......

Comment

• thome
                          ROTH ARMY ELITE
                          • Mar 2005

Dude, don't close your own jokes... by the middle of your post I WAS gonna reply that I used to have Faith. Back when she was working on this strip club I go to. Then she moved back to Letonia.

That was a long way to go for the punchline.

Next time I will add.......... dancer,(from Letonia)....

it kinda smoothes it out .

Just like -Faith- smoothes out ......the daily grind.

Uh Huh.

Comment

• ELVIS
                            Banned
                            • Dec 2003

Dude, what meds are you on ??

Comment

• Anonymous
                              Banned
                              • May 2004

Ya know, I seriously don't understand how you guys don't understand Thome.

Granted, he tends to ramble on, and there's a lot of crap to wade through on his posts, but I find more often than not that he's a REALLY intelligent motherfucker who's more often right than wrong.

Sometimes most here even agree with him, but since you can't be bothered to read his posts, you get on flame wars with him.

He seems to enjoy it, though.

Comment

• thome
                                ROTH ARMY ELITE
                                • Mar 2005

Dude, what meds are you on ??

That was a long way to go for the punchline.

Next time I will add.......... dancer,(from Letonia)....

it kinda smoothes it out .

Just like -Faith- smoothes out ......the daily grind.

Spoon fed answers ?

Faith is the journey.

I thought I tied that last one in pretty well...if you can see it.

Comment

Working...