X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • kwame k
    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
    • Feb 2008

Originally posted by ace diamond
    you have about as much of a chance of proving anything as i or anyone else does.

slim to none.

take that however you want.
    Proving is not even the issue.....you trip yourself up on your lies. You really should start writing them down or hell, just rereading your own posts.
    Originally posted by vandeleur
    E- Jesus . Playing both sides because he didnt understand the argument in the first place

Comment

• Susie Q
      Veteran
      • Jan 2004

Originally posted by kwame k
      Sweet catch, Q

Depends on which day you ask Ace about the surgery...there's like a 3 or 4 year grace period there.
      Ah yes...yes...

I feel like we are all tagging each other out on this one. You, me, Puss, craig, Pete's Brother, Igo, and even VanHalener is enjoyin' the ride.

I try like hell to keep things all fluffy bunnies and pink daisies. But brutal truth smacks me in the ass all the time.
      ~Susie Q 2009

Comment

• ace diamond
        Full Member Status

• Sep 2004

Originally posted by kwame k
        Sweet catch, Q

Depends on which day you ask Ace about the surgery...there's like a 3 or 4 year grace period there.
        march 19, 1986.
        i was 8 years old.

i've never said otherwise.

that you cannot disprove.
        Originally posted by hideyoursheep
        When Hagar speaks, I want to cut off my ears and send them to Bristol Palin.
        "It's like trying to fit a mouse fart into a sardine can with a shoe horn"-Ace Diamond

Comment

• VanHalener
          ROCKSTAR

• Nov 2006

Train parties rock!
          ~Only you can prevent low volume~

Comment

• kwame k
            TOASTMASTER GENERAL
            • Feb 2008

Originally posted by Susie Q
            Ace was on that train and he survived it, except he lost a nut sack and went blind. The metal cut him some how and he had AIDS, but later it was just a mistake.
            Now that's a story even I believe......
            E- Jesus . Playing both sides because he didnt understand the argument in the first place

Comment

• kwame k
              TOASTMASTER GENERAL
              • Feb 2008

march 19, 1986.
              i was 8 years old.

i've never said otherwise.

that you cannot disprove.
              We already disproved that last year in the classic Father's Day thread.....short term memory must be shot...would explains why your lies vary so widely.

Tag...Puss's turn!

Comment

• Susie Q
                Veteran
                • Jan 2004

you have about as much of a chance of proving anything as i or anyone else does.

slim to none.

take that however you want.
                Ace, honestly, it doesn't take a rocket scientist to see through your bullshit. Christ, even that kid that posts here who is 14 years old 'gets it'.

I try like hell to keep things all fluffy bunnies and pink daisies. But brutal truth smacks me in the ass all the time.
                ~Susie Q 2009

Comment

• Anonymous
                  Banned
                  • May 2004

Originally posted by VanHalener
                  Train parties rock!
                  <object width="640" height="505"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/C3sO4G_v_Tw&hl=pt_PT&fs=1&rel=0"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/C3sO4G_v_Tw&hl=pt_PT&fs=1&rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="505"></embed></object>

<object width="640" height="505"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/fhXuFMjbaxs&hl=pt_PT&fs=1&rel=0"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/fhXuFMjbaxs&hl=pt_PT&fs=1&rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="505"></embed></object>

Cheers! :bottle:

Comment

• Igosplut
                    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

This thread was more fun when ace could keep the made up story's straight.

Now it's like it was all put into a blender and the pulverize button pressed...
                    Chainsaw Muthuafucka

Comment

• Anonymous
                      Banned
                      • May 2004

Originally posted by Susie Q
                      Ace, honestly, it doesn't take a rocket scientist to see through your bullshit. Christ, even that kid that posts here who is 14 years old 'gets it'.
                      Age has nothing to do with being smart or stupid, Susie... I mean, just look at Asshole! Wait, on second thought, DON'T look at Asshole, you don't deserve such suffering.

But the point still stands... he's around 30 something & an IQ of 35.

It might even lower, as he grows older...

Comment

• Susie Q
                        Veteran
                        • Jan 2004

I just had a bad thought....

What if Ace gets off on this negative attention? I mean in a 'sick' way.

Tag....Kwame's turn!

~Susie Q 2009

Comment

• Susie Q
                          Veteran
                          • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Imapus_Sylicker
                          Age has nothing to do with being smart or stupid, Susie... I mean, just look at Asshole! Wait, on second thought, DON'T look at Asshole, you don't deserve such suffering.

But the point still stands... he's around 30 something & an IQ of 35.

It might even lower, as he grows older...

ROTFLMAO!!

~Susie Q 2009

Comment

• Anonymous
                            Banned
                            • May 2004

Originally posted by Igosplut
                            This thread was more fun when ace could keep the made up story's straight.
                            So you mean this thread has never been more fun?

Comment

• ace diamond
                              Full Member Status

• Sep 2004

Originally posted by VanHalener
                              Train parties rock!
                              they certainly do..........
                              <object width="445" height="364"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/sUm8CauSLqA&hl=en_US&fs=1&color1=0x5d1719&color2=0 xcd311b&border=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/sUm8CauSLqA&hl=en_US&fs=1&color1=0x5d1719&color2=0 xcd311b&border=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="445" height="364"></embed></object>
                              Originally posted by hideyoursheep
                              When Hagar speaks, I want to cut off my ears and send them to Bristol Palin.
                              "It's like trying to fit a mouse fart into a sardine can with a shoe horn"-Ace Diamond

Comment

• kwame k
                                TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                                • Feb 2008

both parents working 2 jobs and many long hours to pay the bills, and having 2 kids to take care of in the jimmy carter-ronald reagan era economy of the late 1970's and early 1980's wasn't very easy........
                                What did they do with your other sister....sell her?

****late game edit***** yet dear old mom was able to take you to see Kiss and Van Halen when you were 3 years old.

Tag....Susie!
                                Last edited by kwame k; 01-14-2010, 08:09 PM.

Comment

Working...