• Show
Clear All
  • twonabomber
    formerly F A T
    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by thome
    I think ACE is a douche
    you would. you're douche-y enough to be his brother.
    Writing In All Proper Case Takes Extra Time, Is Confusing To Read, And Is Completely Pointless.

Comment

• thome
      ROTH ARMY ELITE
      • Mar 2005

Originally posted by twonabomber
      you would. you're douche-y enough to be his brother.

Sukit... >"}"Dirtfoot"{" < = could be the buzzword for the 2010's.

or is it sh!theel..................?

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/K2MCROndIVI&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/K2MCROndIVI&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Comment

• ace diamond
        Full Member Status

• Sep 2004

Originally posted by Hardrock69
        Ahhh...a country music listener.
        fuck country music...........i hate that shit.

i was thinking more along the lines of old southern delta blues.........
        willie dixon and led zeppelin come more quickly to mind......
        Originally posted by hideyoursheep
        When Hagar speaks, I want to cut off my ears and send them to Bristol Palin.
        "It's like trying to fit a mouse fart into a sardine can with a shoe horn"-Ace Diamond

Comment

• ace diamond
          Full Member Status

• Sep 2004

Originally posted by thome
          Sukit... >"}"Dirtfoot"{" < = could be the buzzword for the 2010's.

or is it sh!theel..................?
          if you really think about it it's kinda the same difference, isn't it, thome?
          "It's like trying to fit a mouse fart into a sardine can with a shoe horn"-Ace Diamond

Comment

• Seshmeister
            ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Originally posted by ace diamond
            you don't go after my squaw to get at me you stupid fucking ******......
            It's interesting that Chief Talking Bull would use the word squaw to describe his real or imaginary girlfriend.

Would a real native American would ever use that term when it is an English bastardisation of the native word for cunt and seen as derogatory and offensive?

"Hi my name is Ace and this is my cunt."

Does he really go about saying that or are the cunt and his native American roots just yet another fantasy from the pear shaped troll?

Hmmm....

Cheers!

Comment

• Igosplut
              ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by seshmeister
              chief talking bull
              ha!!!
              Chainsaw Muthuafucka

Comment

• ace diamond
                Full Member Status

• Sep 2004

Originally posted by Seshmeister
                Chief Talking Bull

Cheers!

1. i am not a chief.

2. don't you mean shitting bull?

cheers

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Feb 2007

Originally posted by Seshmeister
                  You need to go to a class to learn that you should eat a lot less and it takes them two hours?

As a Weight Watchers group gathered for a routine weigh-in, the dieters got an idea of how far they still had to go: The floor underneath them collapsed, a Swedish newspaper reports.

"We suddenly heard a huge thud; we almost thought it was an earthquake and everything flew up in the air," one of about 20 group members said to the Smalandsposten newspaper. "The floor collapsed in one corner of the room and along the walls."

After the initial collapse on Wednesday evening, the floor started to cave in other parts of the room, and the stench of sewage crept into the clinic, which is in Vaxjo, a city in south central Sweden. The group is looking for an alternate location for future meetings, Weight Watchers consultant Therese Levin told the Swedish paper.

Story continues below ↓
                  --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                  advertisement | your ad here

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No one was injured, and the cause of the collapse is still under investigation.

Afterward, the participants moved the scales to a hallway to have a real weigh-in. That time, the floor held.
                  Another one of those classic genius posts, sure to generate responses. You log on the next day to see what your witty gem has produced to find no one gets it and 2 knotheads want to stick their dicks in it... Well played, sir!!

Comment

• ace diamond
                    Full Member Status

• Sep 2004

oh fuck........

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Feb 2007

some of your finest work, shoes.
                      Another one of those classic genius posts, sure to generate responses. You log on the next day to see what your witty gem has produced to find no one gets it and 2 knotheads want to stick their dicks in it... Well played, sir!!

Comment

Working...