• Jul 2004

Originally posted by Panamark
    Hey we are missing the obvious !!
    The good old qweef,
    First time I heard one of those I thought,
    WTF ?? I just had sex with this chick and
    she drops a huge fart afterwards ??

Anyone else experience that ??

Unfortunately, yes. An old girlfriend of mine had a problem with that after doing it doggy style. Don't know why. So, I just started making sure the TV was on loud, music was playing, or a well timed cough to mask the sound. I didn't want her to get embarrassed and not let me fuck her that way anymore.
    “Great losses often bring only a numb shock. To truly plunge a victim into misery, you must overwhelm him with many small sufferings.”

Comment

• Nitro Express
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Aug 2004

You can break your cock ???

What about Vaginitis when the vagina basically closes
      while you are in there, many many partners have been
      wheeled into hospital in this position ! lol

What would you say ?? Um she was having trouble with
      the vacuum cleaner and here we are !!!
      I love it when chicks tighten up their vaginal muscles when you are in there, but I never got stuck. I have a friend who is an ER nurse. He can tell some pretty funny stories. It's amazing what people get stuck up an orfice. One chick came in with a bannana stuck in her and the stem was on the cervix side. Ouch!
      No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• Nitro Express
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Aug 2004

They say peer pressure is the strongest force in the universe but in my opinion horniness is. If you don't want a litter of puppies get your bitch fixed. Horny mutts will find a way over the fence, under the fence, through the fence and sink the pole.

Comment

• Nitro Express
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Aug 2004

I never experienced farting except for air burping out of the vagina. With one chick I was with I couldn't use Trojan brand condoms. Her vaginal juice would react with the latex and make the worst smell. If I used Lifestyles no problem but man she would turn a Trojan rank.

Another chick had such an acidic pussy it would burn your dick. After banging her I had to take a shower and get the pussy juice off my dick because if it was left on, it would cause a rash. Maybe I was allergic to her because my wife had a friend who was allergic to her husband's semen. Talk about a bummer.

Comment

• GAR
            Banned
            • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Nitro Express
            I remember fucking this really tall girl and a waterbed doggy style.
            I have a real tall chick story that involves me nearly giving her the clap while totall pissed limp, and drinking all her beers, farting in bed half asleep the entire time with my pants down to my ankles.

I love really tall chicks, but I am a luvvah not a drinker.

Comment

• Panamark
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Nitro Express
              I never experienced farting except for air burping out of the vagina. With one chick I was with I couldn't use Trojan brand condoms. Her vaginal juice would react with the latex and make the worst smell. If I used Lifestyles no problem but man she would turn a Trojan rank.

Another chick had such an acidic pussy it would burn your dick. After banging her I had to take a shower and get the pussy juice off my dick because if it was left on, it would cause a rash. Maybe I was allergic to her because my wife had a friend who was allergic to her husband's semen. Talk about a bummer.
              Some pussy's get very acidic if not flushed after a big load of cum
              is dumped in there.. You sure you were the only one Nitro
              BABY PANA 2 IS Coming !! All across the land, let the love and beer flow !
              Love ya Mary Frances!

Comment

• Panamark
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Jan 2004

Originally posted by sadaist
                Unfortunately, yes. An old girlfriend of mine had a problem with that after doing it doggy style. Don't know why. So, I just started making sure the TV was on loud, music was playing, or a well timed cough to mask the sound. I didn't want her to get embarrassed and not let me fuck her that way anymore.
                Maybe you were accidentally dipping into port 2 and she was
                actually farting ? Easy to do in that posistion
                Love ya Mary Frances!

Comment

• GAR
                  Banned
                  • Jan 2004

Another time about 20 yrs ago I was screwing in back of a car parked not far off the beach from where I live now, at night, when I suddenly feel a cool chill across my belly.

I touch it, and I'm completely wet.. BATHED in blood.

"I told you I was a virgin" she says.. and as I was already completely ensued of the situation, another one encroaches as a CHP begins tapping incessantly on the fully-steamed and misted up windows.

"Uh yeah license registration, all that. Who's car is this? And who are you, what are you two doing this late on the side of the road?"

Hold on a sec.. I say. "Here take my leather jacket and cover up.."

I am amazed to this day the cop didn't yank me out of the car and throw me on the hood as always.. he'd discover the bloodbath on the front of my shirt with here bloody hindportions quite visible beneath her miniskirt. I'd a been imprisoned for sure till they figured it all out.

Comment

• GAR
                    Banned
                    • Jan 2004

Some pussy's get very acidic if not flushed after a big load of cum
                    I was thinking along lines of papilloma virus.. or a hidden Yeaster Egg up in there somewhere.

Comment

• GAR
                      Banned
                      • Jan 2004

One time with my ex-galpal (the nutty one) I pulled out and shot a load, hitting the TV screen from about 6 ft away, which caused an arguement over who would clean the screen.. since it was her fault the release was initiated to begin with

Comment

• GAR
                        Banned
                        • Jan 2004

Another time, I followed silently her out to the laundry and waited till she bent over to get the clothes out of the dryer and I shoved her head in there and - shoved myself in after.

Comment

• Panamark
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Jan 2004

Originally posted by GAR
                          Another time, I followed silently her out to the laundry and waited till she bent over to get the clothes out of the dryer and I shoved her head in there and - shoved myself in after.

And you all lived happily ever cleansed ??
                          Love ya Mary Frances!

Comment

• GAR
                            Banned
                            • Jan 2004

Who hasn't bucked the bronco with yer 400 pound cowgirl only to break or tweek the bed supports, ruining the bed?

Or how about this: you are screwing all weekend, forgot you wiped your fewfie sweated and bodysalt-encrusted balls n assfluids on the handtowel (cuz no other towels are clean since you been fucking and showering off n fucking and showering all day) so you fold the handtowel out on the marble floor, and then get out of the shower to dry forgot you ensoiled the handtowel and proceed to rub all your cum n shit over your face.. but ONLY after drying your body and freshly-shampooed and conditioned Doo with said cottoned-deathrag.. oh I'm so gonna puke if I reread this ...

Comment

• GAR
                              Banned
                              • Jan 2004

uhg. Had to do it phlehh..

Comment

• GAR
                                Banned
                                • Jan 2004

How about this: getting cummed on in the face, the first time you get your chick to have a squirting orgasm using the hookfinger/gspot trick thingy?

phfleeeehh pheww phfaaaaaeeeckkkk.... ptuooie..

Comment

Working...