X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Anonymous
    Banned
    • May 2004

Originally posted by BITEYOASS
    This study is BS! The strippers who get the big tips are the ones with unique physical features or abilities. You know, big tits, doing the splits, pouring candle wax on their bodies, midgets, petites, amazons, fat chicks, exotic ones from foreign countries, etc.
    This study is NOT bullshit!

Listen, and do NOT laff at me, but one of me favourite sports whilst completely pissed is goin' into a strip club & see how long can I get a stripper to talk to me without paying her anything.

No drinks, no lap dances, no nuthin'.

Of course, this means that I can't be an arsehole. Seeing as I AM one, and that I'm blind drunk & find everything funny as hell, this is by far the hardest part.

Sometimes, they walk away, sometimes I get phone numbers...

... and sometimes...

... only sometimes...

... I get robbed of all the money in my wallet. And believe me, it's not always the exotic or the you're-so-daaaamn-fine-I-wanna-rape-you-rite-'ere-&-I-don't-care-if-I-get-beat-up-afterwards-&-you-lose-your-fuckin'-job-but-let's-meke-BABEEEEEZZZZZ that get it.

This has always baffled me. Until now.

Now I know.

And know I won't get into a strip club ever again.

Well... not until I get blind drunk again & lose all me senses.

Cheers! :bottle:

Comment

• binnie
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • May 2006

Originally posted by hideyoursheep
      ...Or in some parts of the world, the ones who aren't 5 months pregnant, have acne scars, gunshot or stab wounds, have all of their teeth, etc...
      Hey

Don't talk about my Mom like that......
      The Power Of The Riff Compels Me

Comment

Working...