Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • GAR
    Banned
    • Jan 2004

I'm an addict, but I love you Dad you know that. Just gimmee yer pills..

Comment

• Northern Girl
      Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

I've never watched Deadliest Snatch. What's it about - hookers with AIDS?
      Same ole song and dance...

Comment

• Jagermeister
        Full Member Status

• Apr 2010

I trust everyone caught last nights show?

Another great episode.

Comment

• Igosplut
          ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

I hope the dopey fucking kid realizes he kicked his old man over the edge. Fucker gets to live with that the rest of his life.....
          Chainsaw Muthuafucka

Comment

• chefcraig
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Apr 2004

Yeah, I watched it as well as it was quite compelling. But then it was followed by After The Catch, which seemed to focus on that nitwit from the Wizard boat Keith and his equally imbecilic brother ("Yeah, let's recycle the bait, that oughta work..."). Talk about taking the air out of the room.

“The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.”
            ― Stephen Hawking

Comment

• Igosplut
              ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

My Girlfriend downloaded all the "after the catches" and I watched them from that. I agree, I have no desire to watch Keith the whiner. I had forgotten that the Harris kid got busted for an OUI in February also....
              Chainsaw Muthuafucka

Comment

• Guitar Shark
                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                • Jan 2004

Originally posted by chefcraig
                Yeah, I watched it as well as it was quite compelling. But then it was followed by After The Catch, which seemed to focus on that nitwit from the Wizard boat Keith and his equally imbecilic brother ("Yeah, let's recycle the bait, that oughta work..."). Talk about taking the air out of the room.
                It seems like the show has cut back on the amount of time spent with the Wizard. It's pretty obvious that the rest of the fleet dislikes Keith. He always seems to be in the lead on the crab numbers - maybe there is a connection. I've seen on more than one occasion the other skippers complain that Keith sets too close to their gear, etc. Maybe the producers don't like him that much either.
                ROTH ARMY MILITIA

Originally posted by EAT MY ASSHOLE
                Sharky sometimes needs things spelled out for him in explicit, specific detail. I used to think it was a lawyer thing, but over time it became more and more evident that he's merely someone's idiot twin.

Comment

• Igosplut
                  ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by Guitar Shark
                  It seems like the show has cut back on the amount of time spent with the Wizard. It's pretty obvious that the rest of the fleet dislikes Keith. He always seems to be in the lead on the crab numbers - maybe there is a connection. I've seen on more than one occasion the other skippers complain that Keith sets too close to their gear, etc. Maybe the producers don't like him that much either.
                  He set on top of Phil's gear last year, and badmouthing the Hillstrands boat to their crew wasn't the brightest thing either. The boat the Maverick evaporated into thin air also. With Phil gone, and the Hillstrands getting out they're loosing the interesting characters of the show. Entertaining watching Wild bill yank drunken crew members outta their bunks but he's pretty dry, interest-wise..
                  Chainsaw Muthuafucka

Comment

• Jagermeister
                    Full Member Status

• Apr 2010

Tough show last night.

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Feb 2007

i was pretty hammered and don't remember alot of it, that fuckin' addict breakin' the ice rule was irritating.
                      Another one of those classic genius posts, sure to generate responses. You log on the next day to see what your witty gem has produced to find no one gets it and 2 knotheads want to stick their dicks in it... Well played, sir!!

Comment

• Jagermeister
                        Full Member Status

• Apr 2010

Originally posted by PETE'S BROTHER
                        i was pretty hammered and don't remember alot of it, that fuckin' addict breakin' the ice rule was irritating.
                        It was kinda tough seeing Phil with half his head missing. I can't believe they filmed that shit.

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Feb 2007

and the docs sayin' that most patients with his situation die, yet keepin' the kids upbeat, scary knowin' what's gonna happen.
                          Another one of those classic genius posts, sure to generate responses. You log on the next day to see what your witty gem has produced to find no one gets it and 2 knotheads want to stick their dicks in it... Well played, sir!!

Comment

• Jagermeister
                            Full Member Status

• Apr 2010

Originally posted by PETE'S BROTHER
                            and the docs sayin' that most patients with his situation die, yet keepin' the kids upbeat, scary knowin' what's gonna happen.
                            Yeah no shit.

Comment

• chefcraig
                              DIAMOND STATUS
                              • Apr 2004

Yeah, I'll need to catch a rerun because a great deal of the show was hard to take. The end with the two brothers going at it in particular, listening to that wasted little self pitying piece of shit whining and making everything about himself was unwatchable. Even more discombobulating was the After The Catch episode that followed. It was all over the fucking road, ranging from musing on Phil's life by bringing in an obviously uncomfortable Josh Harris and deckhand Freddie Maughtai (but thankfully not Jake Harris), then inexplicably introducing Wild Bill Wichrowski and finally talking (surprisingly briefly) about the gulf oil spill. More than anything, this seemingly patched-together show added to the unsettling nature of the program that preceded it.

Next week is a two-hour episode devoted to Harris. If the episodes leading up to this have seemed grim, I can barely imagine how traumatic and hard to watch this "special" will turn out.

“The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.”
                              ― Stephen Hawking

Comment

• thome
                                ROTH ARMY ELITE
                                • Mar 2005

I guess it was two seasons ago that Phill had that first embolism,

Then last summer towards the end I saw Phil on Martha Stewart..? I cannot remember..?

He was wearing a chefs coat, looked trimmer and good as hell, he was preparing some crab or shrimp for the show host... and talking about the show coming the next season. I cannot find it on tube it is probably owned by whatever show he was on..?

He was most of the show to me but there are some good guys and the show may continue on alright.

Comment

Working...