X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • jhale667
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Aug 2004

Originally posted by bueno bob
    Oh Christ...the fucking Karate Hip Hop Kid? Really? That's the last nail in Jackie Chan's career-coffin, I guess.

Bring on Freddy, fuck...
    Saw the trailer for that one when I saw Transformers II. The only possibly cool thing about that is the "reboot" itself - in this version apparently the kid is in China with an outsourced parent (initially getting his ass kicked by everyone, not just the punkers!). Cool scenery, different angle...probably will still suck.

I wasn't so much for a "Nightmare" reboot either - I also thought the last ones blew monkeys...but Jackie Earle is probably the one guy that can step into Freddy's shoes, having seen the trailers...
    Originally posted by conmee
    If anyone even thinks about deleting the Muff Thread they are banned.... no questions asked.

That is all.

Icon.
    Originally posted by GO-SPURS-GO
    I've seen prominent hypocrite liberal on this site Jhale667

Originally posted by Isaac R.
    Then it's really true??:eek:

The Muff Thread is really just GONE ???

OMFG...who in their right mind...???
    Originally posted by eddie78
    I was wrong about you, brother. You're good.

Comment

• Hardrock69
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Feb 2005

Wait a minute....they are remaking those fucking Bed Wetting On Elm Street movies?

Christ that is a waste of time. The movie studio ought to give ME 100 million dollars.

I could make a better original film that would kick ass for half that and retire with the rest in my bank account.

Karate Kid? What a fucking waste of time. The original was fine.

I am disgusted by the sheer stupidity of these fucking morons in Hollywood.

No talent, unoriginal goddamnable fucking asshats.

Comment

• bueno bob
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Jul 2004

Originally posted by Imapus_Sylicker
        Oh, back-pedalling are we?

No dice, brutha.

$40 says that it'll be worse than the latter Nightmare films.

That's what you claimed in the original post.

Cheers! :bottle:
        Alright, bud. You drive a hard bargain...I mean, everything sucks a little bit anymore, to greater or lesser margin; I just saw Shutter Island and even that sucked in a few parts.

But you know what? Fuck it - I will put my cash on the line and say that it does NOT suck as hard as Elm Street 4, 5, and Freddy's Dead did.

You're on!
        Twistin' by the pool.

Comment

Working...