Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • GAR
    Banned
    • Jan 2004

I am sending you white light for your aura.

Please, send me back one of these jam rags for my morning tea. Please.

Comment

• hambon4lif
      Crazy Ass Mofo
      • Jun 2004

I'm actually envious of those things....they spend the better part of the day...in a place...where I spend the better part of the day...trying to get to.

It's just not fair!

Comment

• SparkieD
        Veteran
        • Sep 2006

Originally posted by Northern Girl
        Disgusting...unless they don't leave home for a few days, I'd have to guess they carry the used ones around in their purse?
        Sick! I imagine it's the kind of girls who don't use soap or deodorant and don't shave their legs or armpits that would use them. In other words, they don't care wtf they smell like.

Hambon, do you envy them now? I mean, there's the odor you'd have to get through, and the brush is probably thicker than a national forest down there.
        Originally posted by Tiki-Tom You're one classy tattooed bombshell in my book.
        Originally posted by rustoffa
        Three words. WE WERE THERE.

Comment

• kwame k
          TOASTMASTER GENERAL
          • Feb 2008

There goes the jelly doughnut I was eating
          Originally posted by vandeleur
          E- Jesus . Playing both sides because he didnt understand the argument in the first place

Comment

• Diamondjimi
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • May 2004

<object width="640" height="505"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/oShTJ90fC34&hl=en_US&fs=1&color1=0x5d1719&color2=0 xcd311b"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/oShTJ90fC34&hl=en_US&fs=1&color1=0x5d1719&color2=0 xcd311b" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="505"></embed></object>
            Trolls take heed...LOG OUT & FUCK OFF!!!

Comment

• kwame k
              TOASTMASTER GENERAL
              • Feb 2008

Thank-you, I'm here all week......enjoy the shrimp and don't forget to tip your waitress
              Originally posted by vandeleur
              E- Jesus . Playing both sides because he didnt understand the argument in the first place

Comment

• hambon4lif
                Crazy Ass Mofo
                • Jun 2004

Originally posted by SparkieD
                Sick! I imagine it's the kind of girls who don't use soap or deodorant and don't shave their legs or armpits that would use them. In other words, they don't care wtf they smell like.

Hambon, do you envy them now? I mean, there's the odor you'd have to get through, and the brush is probably thicker than a national forest down there.
                Not when you put it that way! Thanks for the visual.

Now I'm wondering if one of these unclean broads have ever been in a store, reached in her purse for change, and threw a few bloodclots on the counter by mistake.
                I'm guessing it's happened once or twice.....

Comment

• Diamondjimi
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • May 2004

Originally posted by hambon4lif
                  Not when you put it that way! Thanks for the visual.

Now I'm wondering if one of these unclean broads have ever been in a store, reached in her purse for change, and threw a few bloodclots on the counter by mistake.
                  I'm guessing it's happened once or twice.....
                  OMFG....

Comment

• Diamondjimi
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • May 2004

GAR's pad...

Comment

• hambon4lif
                      Crazy Ass Mofo
                      • Jun 2004

FUCK!!

My girlfriend just got back from one of them tanning salons, and she's carrot-orange. She looks like a blonde Snookie!
                      And to make matters worse, her skin smells like a burnt fuckin' pot roast.
                      I hate those fake-tan salons....it's just not natural!

FUCK!!

Of all the women in this town, I got to curl up at the end of the day with a goddamn nuclear Chee-toh!!!!......
                      I'd still fuck her at the drop of a hat....but I wasn't expecting this shit at all.....this is truly a dilemna!

I just had to vent about this somewhere.....

FUCK!!

Comment

• Seshmeister
                        ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Take out some life insurance on her and you may be looking at a rich retirement.

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Feb 2007

Originally posted by hambon4lif
                          FUCK!!

My girlfriend just got back from one of them tanning salons, and she's carrot-orange. She looks like a blonde Snookie!
                          And to make matters worse, her skin smells like a burnt fuckin' pot roast.
                          I hate those fake-tan salons....it's just not natural!

FUCK!!

Of all the women in this town, I got to curl up at the end of the day with a goddamn nuclear Chee-toh!!!!......
                          I'd still fuck her at the drop of a hat....but I wasn't expecting this shit at all.....this is truly a dilemna!

I just had to vent about this somewhere.....

FUCK!!
                          Search the world's information, including webpages, images, videos and more. Google has many special features to help you find exactly what you're looking for.

i haven't watched this, fyi.

fleshbot.com - 6/16/2008
                          With Love From The Cheeto Fucker [Seriously, Wtf] — Here's a conversation you might find yourself having later today: "So have you seen that nine-minute video of the guy fucking a giant Cheeto that's made out of a bunch of little Cheetos?" "OMG,...
                          Another one of those classic genius posts, sure to generate responses. You log on the next day to see what your witty gem has produced to find no one gets it and 2 knotheads want to stick their dicks in it... Well played, sir!!

Comment

• hambon4lif
                            Crazy Ass Mofo
                            • Jun 2004

Originally posted by Seshmeister
                            Take out some life insurance on her and you may be looking at a rich retirement.
                            I got a good mind to do that. It would only cost $20 a month to get a hefty policy going. I'm spending twice that much in order for her to go to that stupid fucking place!

It makes no sense to me, it never did, and I'd probably develop one of those Bret Michaels brain explosions trying to figure it out.
                            Right now as I post, it's 90 degrees and clear outside...you can get a natural sunburn in the time it takes to check the fucking mail!!

I should cash-in...it would make up for all the money I've thrown away on that frivolous, excessive, unecessary BULLSHIT!

Comment

• hambon4lif
                              Crazy Ass Mofo
                              • Jun 2004

Orange!!....fucking orange!!

Comment

• hambon4lif
                                Crazy Ass Mofo
                                • Jun 2004

I figure....what the fuck! If I'm gonna reach 500 posts, I'm gonna do it on the shoulders of giants!
                                This is proof that if you put an Ibanez hollowbody in the hands of a true warlock, he will create magic!

Ladies & Gentlemen.........Mr. George Benson!

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/SmdRGAhcKwE&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/SmdRGAhcKwE&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

....If I'm gonna hit 500.....I'm gonna do it in muthafuckin' STYLE!!
                                Last edited by hambon4lif; 06-02-2010, 01:44 AM.

Comment

Working...