Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Seshmeister
    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

“Sometimes I think we’re alone in the universe, and sometimes I think we’re not. In either case the idea is quite staggering.” — Arthur C. Clarke

Comment

• Anonymous
      Banned
      • May 2004

Alone?

Dude, there's sounds we can't hear. There's got to be some things we can't see.

For all we know, there might be life we can't see in other planets that can't see us.

Aliens don't have to be humanoids made out of matter we can comprehend, you know?

The main problem with science is that it's based on what we can comprehend. Well, alot of stuff I could comprehend when I was a wee lad turned out wrong. Or maybe it was right. Who knows?There's so much we can't perceive that stating that we can understand the universe is as bollocks as claiming to speak to God. Or Odin. Or Tiamat.

Cheers! :bottle:

Comment

• Sensible Shoes
        Full Member Status

• Oct 2009

Originally posted by Imapus Sylicker
        Alone?

Aliens don't have to be humanoids made out of matter we can comprehend, you know?

At first I thought you wrote Hemorrhoids

Oh dear.

Comment

• Anonymous
          Banned
          • May 2004

Originally posted by Shoes, Sensible
          At first I thought you wrote Hemorrhoids
          Could be, could be. Aliens may be made out of the stuff that gives you haemorrhoids, who knows? Or they could be giant - or minuscule, or medium sized - haemorrhoids.

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Feb 2007

Originally posted by Imapus Sylicker
            Could be, could be. Aliens may be made out of the stuff that gives you haemorrhoids, who knows? Or they could be giant - or minuscule, or medium sized - haemorrhoids.

Alien hemorrhoids refers to bloated vascular tissue present in the anal aqueduct distal (on the alien side) up to the dentate line, or in short, Gar.
            Another one of those classic genius posts, sure to generate responses. You log on the next day to see what your witty gem has produced to find no one gets it and 2 knotheads want to stick their dicks in it... Well played, sir!!

Comment

Working...