Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Seshmeister
    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

This thread is like overhearing a bunch of 60 year old women chatting on the bus.

Comment

• Nitro Express
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Aug 2004

Originally posted by LoungeMachine
      The difference is "Hoarders" collect worthless junk and garbage....

Much of what you see on AP is valuable collectables.....

Not necessarily. My older brother was a hoarder and he filled his home with expensive telescopes, model trains, and high end stereo equipment. He had a room full of speakers including some Mothertruckers from the Greateful Dead's wall of sound (he lived in the Bay Area). It was a nightmare to go through and we no idea what to do with it all. I would have loved to just sell it all at an auction. The Red Cross amazingly was willing to take a lot of it. They sell the stuff and use the money to run their organization.
      No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• twonabomber
        formerly F A T
        ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

it's an okay show, sometimes i think they lowball people on stuff. then at the end when they do the "valued" rundown i wonder what they really get for some of that stuff.
        Last edited by twonabomber; 12-06-2010, 04:25 PM.
        Writing In All Proper Case Takes Extra Time, Is Confusing To Read, And Is Completely Pointless.

Comment

• Jagermeister
          Full Member Status

• Apr 2010

I am trying to decide if that chick on that show if worth doing or not. I think she is but I am not sure. They say the camera adds a few pounds.

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Feb 2007

Originally posted by Seshmeister
            This thread is like overhearing a bunch of 60 year old women chatting on the bus.
            stop your chattering
            Another one of those classic genius posts, sure to generate responses. You log on the next day to see what your witty gem has produced to find no one gets it and 2 knotheads want to stick their dicks in it... Well played, sir!!

Comment

• chefcraig
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Apr 2004

Originally posted by Jagermeister
              I am trying to decide if that chick on that show if worth doing or not. I think she is but I am not sure. They say the camera adds a few pounds.
              Nah, she falls into the "barely do-able" category, even on my small screen tv.

“The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.”
              ― Stephen Hawking

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Feb 2007

only found a few "flattering" pics

3/4 down the page..http://www.bbcboards.net/zerothread?id=584523&page=2

PICKER.jpg
                Another one of those classic genius posts, sure to generate responses. You log on the next day to see what your witty gem has produced to find no one gets it and 2 knotheads want to stick their dicks in it... Well played, sir!!

Comment

• chefcraig
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Apr 2004

Originally posted by PETE'S BROTHER
                  only found a few "flattering" pics

3/4 down the page..http://www.bbcboards.net/zerothread?id=584523&page=2

[ATTACH]5167[/ATTACH]
                  I love the post made by repdept at that site:

Not just no but oh HELL no

You can find more at Google Image, under "danielle american pickers", but it really isn't worth the effort.

“The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.”
                  ― Stephen Hawking

Comment

• vh rides again
                    Commando
                    • Dec 2006

Those guys live right down the road from me, I did the drywall in thier garage a few years ago as a matter of fact. the younger guy comes from alot of money, his grandfather just a few years back sold the family business for 190 million. was called thomes prostler company, TPC. started with a 1 horse wagon delivering groceries in the city of moline illinois, home of john deere.

Ive seen the girl in the show a few times at the gas station right behind thier shop too, shes much prettier in person, pretty down to earth too, she'll talk to ya anyways.

pretty cool show.
                    Last edited by vh rides again; 12-06-2010, 05:39 PM.

Comment

• Jagermeister
                      Full Member Status

• Apr 2010

Originally posted by vh rides again
                      Those guys live right down the road from me, I did the drywall in thier garage a few years ago as a matter of fact. the younger guy comes from alot of money, his grandfather just a few years back sold the family business for 190 million. was called thomes prostler company, TPC. started with a 1 horse wagon delivering groceries in the city of moline illinois, home of john deere.

Ive seen the girl in the show a few times at the gas station right behind thier shop too, shes much prettier in person, pretty down to earth too, she'll talk to ya anyways.

pretty cool show.
                      She works for two junk monkey's why would she not be down to earth?

Comment

• VAiN
                        Use my hand, I won't look
                        ROCKSTAR

• Nov 2006

I find this show to be both annoying and pretty gay... I love the History channel when there shows with actual historical content - not 2 dudes going through old shit.
                        Originally posted by wiseguy
                        That shit will welcome you in the morning and pour the milk in your count chocula for ya.

Comment

• Nitro Express
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Aug 2004

Originally posted by VAiN
                          I find this show to be both annoying and pretty gay... I love the History channel when there shows with actual historical content - not 2 dudes going through old shit.
                          My dad would buy property and it was my job to clean it up. Going through piles of old shit brings back bad memories and I never got rich doing it.
                          No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• LoungeMachine
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Jul 2004

To be clear.....

I love the show, but find Mike to be a douche among douches......

No, the chick is NOT hot, nor even luke warm........

Yes, they low-ball people, but no guns or water-boarding are used in purchasing.....

No, they NEVER get the "value" they claim their buys are worth.......

I watch/like the show for the PEOPLE and the collections on the show, and most of the human interest stories behind them.....

Not every show on History Channel has to be about Hitler or dinosaurs.....
                            Originally posted by Kristy
                            Dude, what in the fuck is wrong with you? I'm full of hate and I do drugs.
                            Originally posted by cadaverdog
                            I posted under aliases and I jerk off with a sock. Anything else to add?

Comment

• chefcraig
                              DIAMOND STATUS
                              • Apr 2004

Or UFOs. Then again, I never really got over the fact that the Sci-Fi channel stopped running reruns of Dark Shadows and The Invaders.

― Stephen Hawking

Comment

• Seshmeister
                                ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Otherwise where would we find out about sharks from...?

Comment

Working...