• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Anonymous
    Banned
    • May 2004

Originally posted by Shoes, Sensible
    April?

this has got to be the WEIRDEST thread in recent memory.
    I blame Blackfag & his gipsies.

I still say he dreams of being ravished by a whole camp, the weird little fuck.

Cheers! :bottle:

Comment

• Anonymous
      Banned
      • May 2004

Originally posted by tojoro
      ...and to think HardRock was just looking to give everyone a laugh.
      I've never been to Portugal, but it certainly has some beautiful scenery!
      I keep waiting for someone to post a link to the youtube vidoe of Fleetwood Mac's 'Gypsy'
      ...or at least some Slayer!
      <object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/X87ig7cfFbA&hl=pt_PT&fs=1&rel=0"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/X87ig7cfFbA&hl=pt_PT&fs=1&rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Comment

• Anonymous
        Banned
        • May 2004

And another one...

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/apX55mlWEKI&hl=pt_PT&fs=1&rel=0"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/apX55mlWEKI&hl=pt_PT&fs=1&rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Comment

• tojoro
          Head Fluffer
          • Dec 2009

Cheers!

Comment

• Hardrock69
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Feb 2005

Originally posted by Kristy
            As far as news shoes I'm starting to like Gio Hel more and more each day even if they do look like trendy dominatrix/hooker stylee boots worn by Vegas gold diggers and wannabe models with a I.Q. of around 6; despite that I tried a pair on about a month ago and feel wonderful! Beyond wonderful.

Uh......I better not say anything. I might be accused of being, well....just an average guy with average fantasies....

Comment

• Hardrock69
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Feb 2005

Originally posted by Imapus_Sylicker
              I blame Blackfag & his gipsies.

I still say he dreams of being ravished by a whole camp, the weird little fuck.

Wonder why he drags this thread through the mud about all this racist crap and stuff? :confused:

It is as if some guy gets attacked by a German Shepherd while walking down the street, but blames the attack on the toaster oven in the kitchen belonging to his step-dad the NAMBLA fanatic.

Comment

• Hardrock69
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Feb 2005

Damn Imapus....that is one fucking beautiful area you live in.

Comment

• DLR7884
                  ROCKSTAR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by Hardrock69
                  Except for the gypsies.

DLR7884
                  Tons of fucking gypsies there apparently.
                  Originally Posted by WARF:
                  DLR7884 - This guy is one bad ass sonafabitch... I've seen him destroy peoples posting careers in a single sentence.

Comment

• Anonymous
                    Banned
                    • May 2004

Originally posted by Hardrock69
                    Yep... ever since I was a kid, there were three places I desperately wanted to live in:

Albufeira, Miami (exactly, because of Miami Vice) & anywhere in Japan except Tokyo.

Since I don't have that much money to start a new life in the latter two, I moved to Albufeira 3 years ago. But there's still hope for Japan. One of these days...

And by the way, if any Army member wants to spend their money here in Portugal - we desperately need it - & visit the sunny Algarve, you're welcome to stay at Casa del Licker. Door's open provided you identify yourself with username & member number. Extra expenses such as food, booze, blow, hookers, strippers & ticket back home NOT included.

You'll get to experience the fine Mediterranean sea, enjoy the best nightlife Europe has to offer, sample regional & international cuisine, get hopelessly pissed...

Originally posted by DLR7884
                    Except for the gypsies.

DLR7884
                    Tons of fucking gypsies there apparently.
                    ... and see gipsies.

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Feb 2007

mediterranean sea gypsies!!! fuckin' cool.
                      Another one of those classic genius posts, sure to generate responses. You log on the next day to see what your witty gem has produced to find no one gets it and 2 knotheads want to stick their dicks in it... Well played, sir!!

Comment

• Coyote
                        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                        • Jan 2004

And by the way, if any Army member wants to spend their money here in Portugal - we desperately need it - & visit the sunny Algarve, you're welcome to stay at Casa del Licker. Door's open provided you identify yourself with username & member number. Extra expenses such as food, booze, blow, hookers, strippers & ticket back home NOT included.

You'll get to experience the fine Mediterranean sea, enjoy the best nightlife Europe has to offer, sample regional & international cuisine, get hopelessly pissed...

... and see gipsies.

What a gyp...
                        Why settle for something you have, if it's not as good as something you're out to get?

Originally posted by Seshmeister
                        It's like putting up a YouTube of Bach and playing Chopstix on your Bontempi...

Comment

• Anonymous
                          Banned
                          • May 2004

Don't speak to me like that.

I am a Glorious Beacon of Light, ya hear?

Comment

• Coyote
                            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                            • Jan 2004

Maybe. But I'm a jewel in the rough.
                            Why settle for something you have, if it's not as good as something you're out to get?

Originally posted by Seshmeister
                            It's like putting up a YouTube of Bach and playing Chopstix on your Bontempi...

Comment

• Blackflag
                              Banned
                              • Apr 2006

And by the way, if any Army member wants to spend their money here in Portugal - we desperately need it - & visit the sunny Algarve, you're welcome to stay at Casa del Licker.
                              See you next week.

I'll bring my gypsy friends.

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
                                DIAMOND STATUS
                                • Feb 2007

you guys are gonna have SOOOOOOOOOOO much FUN!!!!!! (little jealous)
                                Another one of those classic genius posts, sure to generate responses. You log on the next day to see what your witty gem has produced to find no one gets it and 2 knotheads want to stick their dicks in it... Well played, sir!!

Comment

Working...