Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Anonymous
    Banned
    • May 2004

By the way, Blackfag, you ARE starting to get on my nerves. I think I'm gonna make you mah new bitch.

What say you?

Cum gargler.

Comment

• DLR7884
      ROCKSTAR

• Jan 2004

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/01ese31eyL0&hl=en_US&fs=1&color1=0x3a3a3a&color2=0 x999999"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/01ese31eyL0&hl=en_US&fs=1&color1=0x3a3a3a&color2=0 x999999" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

DLR7884
      That's the closest I've ever come to a gypsy....where in the fuck do you people live for Christ's sake?
      Originally Posted by WARF:
      DLR7884 - This guy is one bad ass sonafabitch... I've seen him destroy peoples posting careers in a single sentence.

Comment

• Anonymous
        Banned
        • May 2004

Originally posted by Kristy
        Don't use the word "marriage" around me or my mother will come out of the woodwork expecting oh, about 300 grandchildren the very next day.
        She'll have to settle for a dozen.

I really can't feed more than that AND buy you new shoes every week.

Cheers! :bottle:

Comment

• Blackflag
          Banned
          • Apr 2006

Originally posted by Imapus_Sylicker
          By the way, Blackfag, you ARE starting to get on my nerves. I think I'm gonna make you mah new bitch.

What say you?
          Oh, joy. A new mancrush.

Move along, junior. Nothing to see here.

Comment

• Anonymous
            Banned
            • May 2004

There he goes again... mancrush.

No, Blackfag. It's NOT a mancrush, don't get your hopes up.

I'll use you, abuse you & won't call you the next day.

Now shut the fuck up & lick daddy's boots.

Bitch.

Comment

• DLR7884
              ROCKSTAR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by Blackflag
              Oh, joy. A new mancrush.

Move along, junior. Nothing to see here.
              There he goes again... mancrush.

No, Blackfag. It's NOT a mancrush, don't get your hopes up.

I'll use you, abuse you & won't call you the next day.

Now shut the fuck up & lick daddy's boots.

Bitch.
              Get a fucking room already.

DLR7884
              I want to learn more about you folks that deal with gypsies in your daily lives.
              DLR7884 - This guy is one bad ass sonafabitch... I've seen him destroy peoples posting careers in a single sentence.

Comment

• Diamondjimi
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • May 2004

Originally posted by Shoes, Sensible
                I would hope you guys are thinking of what "hippies" have evolved into these days - because when I was considered "one of them" your definition didn't seem to apply to anybody I knew. That term got slapped on any male who grew their hair long or grew a moustache, anybody who listened to "rock and roll" and anybody who ever smoked a joint. In fact, EVERY rock/metal artist was considered a "hippie". Anybody who partied at all was a hippie. In fact, any young person who WASN'T considered a hippie was a hopeless geek.

Yes, the people who ranted against the Viet Nam war were hippies. Whoever demonstrated for whatever reason on any college campus was considered a hippie. Radical bombings - oh they started changing the names around when Jerry Rueben and Abbie Hoffman got into their violent shit. Yippies - and then that changed to Yuppies.

What I can't stand (especially around here) are the 50-60ish types who never STOPPED being hippies. They have long flowing gray hair, still wear headbands and caftans, wear earth shoes - sandals in the wintertime showing their disgusting old person toenails - they still try to live off the land and are the biggest bunch of PC fucking tree huggers that were ever born. In fact the whole culture around here never got over that granola crunching , Bob Dylan, peace on earth kind of bullshit. I truly hate it. HATE IT.

Don't wear perfume in public, somebody might sneeze. Take your stupid cloth bags to the supermarket or don't get the discount. Sand on the roads instead of salt. Acoustic guitar duets in bars singing folk shit you haven't heard since "A mighty Wind". Anti war groups at the college. Gay/straight alliance meetings. Tolerance, tolerance tolerance!

Fuck that, I'm not tolerant, I'm from Buffalo.
                Great post/rant. Couldn't agree more!
                Trolls take heed...LOG OUT & FUCK OFF!!!

Comment

• Kristy
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Aug 2004

I really can't feed more than that AND buy you new shoes every week.
                  No worries because I have a sister who already married and did that task for me. As far as news shoes I'm starting to like Gio Hel more and more each day even if they do look like trendy dominatrix/hooker stylee boots worn by Vegas gold diggers and wannabe models with a I.Q. of around 6; despite that I tried a pair on about a month ago and feel wonderful! Beyond wonderful.

Comment

• Anonymous
                    Banned
                    • May 2004

Originally posted by DLR7884
                    Get a fucking room already.

DLR7884
                    I want to learn more about you folks that deal with gypsies in your daily lives.
                    Fuck you, arsehole.

There's really not much more to know.

Oh, I lie. Two more things. If you have a bar or similar place, the VERY FIRST TIME they go in - usually just one, maybe two - do NOT sell them anything, ESCPECIALLY booze.

If you don't want to send them away outright, tell 'em you only have juices, coffee, water...

If you DO serve them booze, you're fucked. They'll be back later with the whole tribe. Get drunk, fuck up the place, break stuff, argue with each other & maybe even stab someone.

Needless to say, you'll lose all your customers & you can't throw 'em out short of threatening to shoot them. Better have a loaded gun if you do threaten them, though.

Happens every time.

The second is, if you have land, a well nearby & they ask you if they can get some water from the well, or camp there, or some shit, tell 'em NO.

If you're kind to them, you lose everything.

Oh, a third thing. To scare 'em away, show 'em a frog. Live, embalmed, whatever. They'll run like thy saw the fuckin' Devil.

Comment

• Blackflag
                      Banned
                      • Apr 2006

Fuck you, arsehole.

Oh, I lie. Two more things. If you have a bar or similar place, the VERY FIRST TIME they go in - usually just one, maybe two - do NOT sell them anything, ESCPECIALLY booze.

If you don't want to send them away outright, tell 'em you only have juices, coffee, water...

If you DO serve them booze, you're fucked. They'll be back later with the whole tribe. Get drunk, fuck up the place, break stuff, argue with each other & maybe even stab someone.

Needless to say, you'll lose all your customers & you can't throw 'em out short of threatening to shoot them. Better have a loaded gun if you do threaten them, though.

Happens every time.

The second is, if you have land, a well nearby & they ask you if they can get some water from the well, or camp there, or some shit, tell 'em NO.

If you're kind to them, you lose everything.

Oh, a third thing. To scare 'em away, show 'em a frog. Live, embalmed, whatever. They'll run like thy saw the fuckin' Devil.

You're such a fucking rube.

Comment

• Anonymous
                        Banned
                        • May 2004

No worries because I have a sister who already married and did that task for me. As far as news shoes I'm starting to like Gio Hel more and more each day even if they do look like trendy dominatrix/hooker stylee boots worn by Vegas gold diggers and wannabe models with a I.Q. of around 6; despite that I tried a pair on about a month ago and feel wonderful! Beyond wonderful.

All right, all right. I'll buy you a pair.

Will you wear them in bed?

Comment

• Kristy
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Aug 2004

Depends upon the bed.

Comment

• Anonymous
                            Banned
                            • May 2004

Originally posted by Blackflag
                            You're such a fucking rube.
                            Can't stay away, can ya?

*BITCHSLAP*

Who the fuck are you calling rube? You live in fucking Yakima, bitch!

*BITCHSLAP*

What a fucking loser.

*BITCHSLAP*

Comment

• DLR7884
                              ROCKSTAR

• Jan 2004

Fuck you, arsehole.

No, FUCK YOU. You whiney pile of fucking eurotrash.

DLR7884
                              Take pictures of your local gypsies and post them here.

Comment

• Anonymous
                                Banned
                                • May 2004

Depends upon the bed.

Comment

Working...