Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • GAR
    Banned
    • Jan 2004

If I see a naked tit in public, and I can't rub one out in front of her, doesn't it makes us all feel ever so uncomfortable?

However.. post my observations? Well, the last time I did see a naked tit feed in public, it was not a very blessed sight due to the age of the woman, she must have been in her mid 50s pushing a cart thru the checkout line at the market with one of them baby sling jobs.

You know, lots of age spots and fallen firmness - not like that ever held back the flow of DNA evidence all over the floor.. but then you see the ring and realize she's taken and such fantasies of infancy-reversive feeding is probably not going to occur that day.

Comment

• conmee
      ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
      • Mar 2003

BTW, it can be any kind of "when the fakk did it..." observations, it doesn't just have to be about breast feedings... and seriously, the moment an infant suckles up on the nipple, I just don't see anything sexually positive about that... it's a reminder of the sheer, utilitarian aspect of the boob, the anti-fun bag/food bag for tots if you will.

That is all.

Icon
      An Icon©®™Incorporated/GODDAM BUCK-KNIFE JACKBOOT MOTHERFUCK©®™ Production.
      hitchWORLD1969.com© and Old Boy Club© Co-Founder, Investor, and Spiritual Leader 1996-2024©™®

E.U.A.S. - "The Feng Shui in the House That Roth Built!"

R.I.P. - Douglas Hitchens, Jr. aka Hitch1969 aka Supermodel Doug et al... 1-23-2017

"It is possible to OverGap©®™" - Sesh©®™, 5-8-2013

"A reacharound doesn't need to be gay." - Sesh©®™, 1-18-2012

"If we are going to have ex mods posting cocks can they at least be a manageable size." - Sesh©®™, 8-24-2011

"For the love of jive, have a waborita and chill out." - Hitchman©®™, 5-18-2004

Comment

• GAR
        Banned
        • Jan 2004

It's all about the nipple. Whatever else is in its' way must be remediated.

Comment

• Panamark
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Jan 2004

Once Baby is attached, you would be one sick motherfuck to
          enjoy that ???

(Exception, if its your own !)
          BABY PANA 2 IS Coming !! All across the land, let the love and beer flow !
          Love ya Mary Frances!

Comment

• Seshmeister
            ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

No!

There are no exceptions. pIcon is correct.

Comment

• Panamark
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Jan 2004

Thanks pSesh !

In all honesty I was never comfortable with the whole
              boob feeding thing. Really fucked up my nipples
              BABY PANA 2 IS Coming !! All across the land, let the love and beer flow !
              Love ya Mary Frances!

Comment

• hideyoursheep
                ROTH ARMY ELITE
                • Jan 2007

I think GAR was breast fed by his dad.

Honestly I don't care either way, but methinks these women are doing it in public for the attention, nothing more. What's next? Changing a shitty diaper at the buffet line?

Comment

• Anonymous
                  Banned
                  • May 2004

Originally posted by hideyoursheep
                  I think GAR was breast fed by his dad.

Honestly I don't care either way, but methinks these women are doing it in public for the attention, nothing more. What's next? Changing a shitty diaper at the buffet line?
                  I couldn't agree more, except Gar's father didn't exactly "breast" feed him.

But yeah, someday we'll get to witness diaper changing in public.

"Oh, I'm a mother, everyone look at me, I have a baby too just like everybody else, I'm not a loser any more & everyone needs to know about it."

Fucking attention whores.

Cheers! :bottle:

Comment

• conmee
                    ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
                    • Mar 2003

Brethren and Sistren,

The fact that the dumbest people can have kids as well as the most erudite and wealthy, indicates that this isn't some sort of special club... hell, half or more of births are by fakking accident in this country nowadays anyway (thanks, mom!, oh, and that whore of mine from Pasadena, but I digress).

Look, I didn't want to get on a woman-bashing, baby-hating tirade, but I feel a hitch-like verbal onslaught brewing if I don't switch topics... all I'm saying is some shit should remain a personal family sharing moment that the rest of the world doesn't need to be privy to... you wanna share the ins-and-outs of your completely uninteresting and vulgar life with strangers? Do a reality TV show... I mean for fakk's sake, at least give me the option to opt out of the spectacle without inconveniencing me and my having to leave a public place because you have no shame or sense of decency.

That is all.

Icon
                    hitchWORLD1969.com© and Old Boy Club© Co-Founder, Investor, and Spiritual Leader 1996-2024©™®

R.I.P. - Douglas Hitchens, Jr. aka Hitch1969 aka Supermodel Doug et al... 1-23-2017

"If we are going to have ex mods posting cocks can they at least be a manageable size." - Sesh©®™, 8-24-2011

Comment

• Susie Q
                      Veteran
                      • Jan 2004

K....female to weigh in here now..

Um, I feel uncomfortable when I see boobs coming out of nowhere to feed the children. I say go to the bathroom and feed your child, or put it in a bottle before you leave and feed them that way. I could never breast feed, I bottle fed all the way.

Breasts!

I try like hell to keep things all fluffy bunnies and pink daisies. But brutal truth smacks me in the ass all the time.
                      ~Susie Q 2009

Comment

• Anonymous
                        Banned
                        • May 2004

Originally posted by conmee
                        Look, I didn't want to get on a woman-bashing
                        It's NOT woman bashing. I mean, it is, but ONLY because men don't get the equivalent of breastfeed, or it'd be much, much worse.

Cheers! :bottle:

Comment

• Guitar Shark
                          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                          • Jan 2004

Given the fact that my wife is currently on month 9 of breastfeeding my son, thereby severely limiting both my interest in and my access to said breasts, I am not sufficiently impartial to comment on Icon's post at the present.
                          ROTH ARMY MILITIA

Originally posted by EAT MY ASSHOLE
                          Sharky sometimes needs things spelled out for him in explicit, specific detail. I used to think it was a lawyer thing, but over time it became more and more evident that he's merely someone's idiot twin.

Comment

• hideyoursheep
                            ROTH ARMY ELITE
                            • Jan 2007

Originally posted by conmee
                            Brethren and Sistren,

The fact that the dumbest people can have kids as well as the most erudite and wealthy, indicates that this isn't some sort of special club...
                            Let's not get wealth and intelligence confused as far as parenting is concerned...The most wealthy seem to be some of the worst!

It sounds to me like Jeff Foxworthless would have a field day in your neck of the woods!

I'd almost expect to see this public breastfeeding activity around here, but I don't, for some reason...

Comment

• conmee
                              ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
                              • Mar 2003

HideYS,

Totally agree, my point was that regardless of socioeconomic or intellectual status, you can a) procreate and b) fuck up everything that comes post-partum.

Here in Orange County, it's all status, all about what car you drive, where you live, where you eat, and evidently how many kids you can pump out and how much milk your boobs can produce... I usually don't hate the playa's just the game, but in this instance, it's just not something that should be on the field of play.

Ok, now I'm gonna drive my Benz on down PCH, sneer at people driving American and Japanese cars, and get a $35 salad that won't fill me up.

That is all.

Icon

Comment

• hideyoursheep
                                ROTH ARMY ELITE
                                • Jan 2007

That was hilarious, dude!

Try throwing some meat on that salad..

Comment

Working...