Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ZahZoo
    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Who would have figured Peggy Bundy had that much depth and character...

"If you want to be a monk... you gotta cook a lot of rice...”

Comment

• Jack68
      Commando
      • Sep 2004

Still love Al and Peg though....to the best of my knowledge i dont think anyone has scored more than 5 touchdowns in one game @ Polk high.
      Last edited by Jack68; 09-28-2012, 10:23 AM.
      "Avant Garde is French for bullshit.”

Comment

• envy_me
        Swedish Love Pump
        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
        • Dec 2010

Originally posted by Jack68
        Still love Al and Peg though....to the best of my knowledge i dont think anyone has scored more than 5 touchdowns in one game @ Polk high.
        You mean more then four?
        The heart is on the left. The blood is red.

Comment

• Jack68
          Commando
          • Sep 2004

Originally posted by envy_me
          You mean more then four?

Shit....
          "Avant Garde is French for bullshit.”

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Feb 2007

i cried this week
            Another one of those classic genius posts, sure to generate responses. You log on the next day to see what your witty gem has produced to find no one gets it and 2 knotheads want to stick their dicks in it... Well played, sir!!

Comment

• ZahZoo
              ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Funeral scene was rough...

Cat fight was somewhat amusing... a bit campy.
              "If you want to be a monk... you gotta cook a lot of rice...”

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Feb 2007

could not get my buddies funeral outta my head for awhile, tuff stuff.

cat fight shoulda never even happened, she knows better than to fall for gemma's bullshit. clay is fuckin' with this club bad...
                Another one of those classic genius posts, sure to generate responses. You log on the next day to see what your witty gem has produced to find no one gets it and 2 knotheads want to stick their dicks in it... Well played, sir!!

Comment

• envy_me
                  Swedish Love Pump
                  ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                  • Dec 2010

Hey gals, what's up
                  The heart is on the left. The blood is red.

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Feb 2007

that hurts too

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Feb 2007

some good retribution with the guard, hope popes' boys weren't filmin'....

wayne told gemma what's up and mentioned "boys"?

jax's blindness to clay's plan is irritating.

tara's gonna suck some dick?

Comment

• motherchicken
                        • Nov 2009

Originally posted by PETE'S BROTHER
                        some good retribution with the guard, hope popes' boys weren't filmin'....

jax's blindness to clay's plan is irritating.

tara's gonna suck some dick?
                        I thought about that being a setup when I saw it. Even if it wasn't a set up by Pope anybody might have seen them go in or out of the pigs house. I figure that's gonna come back and bite them on the ass.
                        I can figure Clay pulling that shit but why would those other members go along with it?
                        Tara would never suck that dudes dick. Tara being married to Jax would never be allowed in that prison anyway.
                        Looks like Wayne's gonna be the next one killed. Probably by Clay.

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Feb 2007

Originally posted by motherchicken
                          I thought about that being a setup when I saw it. Even if it wasn't a set up by Pope anybody might have seen them go in or out of the pigs house. I figure that's gonna come back and bite them on the ass.
                          I can figure Clay pulling that shit but why would those other members go along with it?
                          Tara would never suck that dudes dick. Tara being married to Jax would never be allowed in that prison anyway.
                          Looks like Wayne's gonna be the next one killed. Probably by Clay.
                          hope wayne takes clay with him

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Feb 2007

who is bleeding?

Comment

• chefcraig
                              DIAMOND STATUS
                              • Apr 2004

Jesus, how much lower can Gemma sink? Seriously, if you are reduced to banging the guy from E tv's Talk Soup, then sit on the crapper depressed while he steals your wallet and SUV, you might wish to look into another lifestyle.

“The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.”
                              ― Stephen Hawking

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
                                DIAMOND STATUS
                                • Feb 2007

the thing that pisses me off the most, and almost wants me to stop watchin' this show, gemma couldn't be that fucked up splittin' half a joint with wayne...

Comment

Working...