• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Nitro Express
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Aug 2004

Originally posted by Imapus Sylicker
    That was... beautiful!

It's true, I can't stand all that "We need to save the Planet" bullshit. It really gets on my nerves. What the fuck do you think you are? Aren't you overreaching a bit? What next? Save the universe?

Shit. People really need to get down to earth, instead of trying to save it.

Cheers! :bottle:
    Enjoy!

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/eScDfYzMEEw&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/eScDfYzMEEw&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>
    No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• Seshmeister
      ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Originally posted by Nitro Express
      On a modern airliner they can follow the beam transmitted from the end of the runway and land automatically. In fact, this is why in the winter time planes tend to slide off the runway in bad weather because the auto landing does not know the runway has ice on it. You can fly a modern aircraft totally blind and land it blind if you have autopilot with auto land capability and radar. Of course in a small plane without the gizmos landing on a grass strip, it's a big fill the pants moment when the windscreen becomes opaque.
      The problem has been that noone can guarantee that sucking a bunch of ash into the engines won't fuck them up.

Comment

• Nitro Express
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Aug 2004

I live just below the Yellowstone caldera. If that one blows I'm not going to have to worry about all of Obama's new taxes.

Comment

• Nitro Express
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Aug 2004

My brother in law is a commercial airline pilot. When Mount Pinitubo in the Phillipines errupted, there was so much ash in the atmosphere it sand blasted the plexiglass windows on the planes for a year. They were constantly replacing them. Also, it dropped the worldwide average tempurature.

Comment

• Nitro Express
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Aug 2004

Originally posted by Seshmeister
            Look what happens when the earth farts!

Comment

Working...