• Show
Clear All
  • MAX
    Rotharmy Gladiator

DIAMOND STATUS
    • Jan 2004

Originally posted by LoungeMachine
    You mean like these:???

Come now Lounge, you both can be and are extremely funny and clever at times. Nonetheless, even you must admit, that "_________ much?" has outworn it's welcome? It's silly.
    EAT US AND SMILE!!!!

Comment

• LoungeMachine
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Jul 2004

Originally posted by Blackflag
      Hilarious. People are trying to discuss Iron Man here, but you're disrupting the tread with your attention-whoring cries for attention. Did you get your fill yet? Iron Man fans everywhere want to know.
      Quit crying, nancyboy.

No one is being kept from the "discussion" of the movie.

The irony being everyone gave a better "review" than you did.

Stop fixating on me and get back to your action figure dolls.
      Originally posted by Kristy
      Dude, what in the fuck is wrong with you? I'm full of hate and I do drugs.
      Originally posted by cadaverdog
      I posted under aliases and I jerk off with a sock. Anything else to add?

Comment

• MAX
        Rotharmy Gladiator

DIAMOND STATUS
        • Jan 2004

Beats the shit out of me. But he does do a good job with that character.
        So, he was at the very least, ok reprising the role in the sequel, no?
        EAT US AND SMILE!!!!

Comment

• Blackflag
          Banned
          • Apr 2006

Yeah, the acting was great all around. I just thought the story was weak.

Comment

• MAX
            Rotharmy Gladiator

DIAMOND STATUS
            • Jan 2004

Yeah, the acting was great all around. I just thought the story was weak.
            Yeah and unfortunately, many of the huge, blockbuster sequels are just that. Do you really have action figure dollys? If so, what kind? My mom still has my old G.I. Joe dollys (the big ones) and Star Wars shit from the 70's hidden somewhere in her house. I wanna sell 'em cos I assume they're worth some $$$ but she won't let me.
            EAT US AND SMILE!!!!

Comment

• LoungeMachine
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Jul 2004

Hilarious. People are trying to discuss Iron Man here, but you're disrupting the tread with your attention-whoring cries for attention. Did you get your fill yet? Iron Man fans everywhere want to know.

Of your 40 post in this thread....

only 16 discussed the movie, mancrush.

hypocrite much? [that's for you, Maxi ]

Comment

• LoungeMachine
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Jul 2004

Originally posted by MAX
                Yeah and unfortunately, many of the huge, blockbuster sequels are just that. Do you really have action figure dollys? If so, what kind? My mom still has my old G.I. Joe dollys (the big ones) and Star Wars shit from the 70's hidden somewhere in her house. I wanna sell 'em cos I assume they're worth some $$$ but she won't let me.
                Aren't most of these flicks just vehicles with which to sell Happy Meals and video games to fat kids and BlackFlag?

Comment

• Blackflag
                  Banned
                  • Apr 2006

Sorry we don't watch really meaningful movies, and just want to see shit blow up for a few hours. Go watch Kate & Leopould, you self-important schmuck.

Comment

• Blackflag
                    Banned
                    • Apr 2006

Originally posted by MAX
                    No, that's just Lounge projecting. Just because I like zombie movies and people blowing shit up doesn't make me a fag.

Comment

• LoungeMachine
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Jul 2004

No, that's just Lounge projecting. Just because I like zombie movies and people blowing shit up doesn't make me a fag.
                      No, but smoking half the cock in Yakima probably does.....

Gotta run.... have fun tonight.

Comment

• Blackflag
                        Banned
                        • Apr 2006

What an attention whore.

Comment

• MAX
                          Rotharmy Gladiator

DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Jan 2004

K, back to the topic (somewhat) and it's subsiquent derailing (lol) I think I also had this dolly as a junior Minimus? Wonder if it's boxed up at Mom's or if I shoved an M-80 in it's suit and blew it up/melted it like a lot of my toys?

I clearly remember owning the hulk, spiderman, captain america and batman but dunno if I also had an iron man dolly? :confused:
                          Last edited by MAX; 05-10-2010, 05:23 PM.
                          EAT US AND SMILE!!!!

Comment

• MAX
                            Rotharmy Gladiator

DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Jan 2004

Sorry we don't watch really meaningful movies, and just want to see shit blow up for a few hours. Go watch Kate & Leopould, you self-important schmuck.
                            Actually, the last movie that I saw in the theater was "meaningful" to me. It was "Crezzi Heart" cos I'm a recovering drunk. lol
                            EAT US AND SMILE!!!!

Comment

• Blackflag
                              Banned
                              • Apr 2006

How was it? I heard it was like "The Wrestler," but with bad music.

Comment

• MAX
                                Rotharmy Gladiator

DIAMOND STATUS
                                • Jan 2004

How was it? I heard it was like "The Wrestler," but with bad music.
                                Didn't see the 'rassler.

Deej just watched it so I'll ask her. She actually fucking loathes country music and ended up buying the soundtrack. It was a great movie and Jeff Bridges was awesome. I'm so glad he won the oscar for it. I've always liked his movies though.
                                EAT US AND SMILE!!!!

Comment

Working...