X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Dan
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Jan 2004

Sweet As,Party At PB's Place This Summer.
    First Roth Army Kiwi To See Van Halen Live 6/16/2012 Phoenix Arizona.

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Feb 2007

Originally posted by Dan
      Yes,I Have Three Short Legs.
      fuckin' tripods!!
      Another one of those classic genius posts, sure to generate responses. You log on the next day to see what your witty gem has produced to find no one gets it and 2 knotheads want to stick their dicks in it... Well played, sir!!

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Feb 2007

Originally posted by Dan
        Sweet As,Party At PB's Place This Summer.
        all year long. if you build it, they will come.
        Another one of those classic genius posts, sure to generate responses. You log on the next day to see what your witty gem has produced to find no one gets it and 2 knotheads want to stick their dicks in it... Well played, sir!!

Comment

• Dan
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Jan 2004

First Roth Army Kiwi To See Van Halen Live 6/16/2012 Phoenix Arizona.

Comment

• jhale667
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Aug 2004

OK, let's recap.

Wow, came home, logged on and walked away...come back a coupla hours later 37 more pages!

Let me make sure I've got this straight, I was trying to follow along, but y'know...life stuff.

Originally posted by diamondsgirl
            isn't it considered cool to be bipolar now?

Sing it..."Max is "in" with the "in" crowd. He does what the "in" crowd does...."
            Wait, was that an Enuff Z'Nuff reference? Loved that song...that and "Holly Wood ya"...ah, but then..

Originally posted by Warham
            I had enemies that I never knew existed after that happened, coming out of the fucking woodwork.
            Who could hate you, dude? Welcome back. But I DO in hindsight see I missed a perfect opportunity to do the attention-whore thing because IIRC, I wasn't a mod when RF came back, either....damn! What was I thinking?

Originally posted by BigBadBrian
            Do it or you have no balls.
            Tell me anyone was surprised by this. OR the denial thereafter:

Originally posted by BigBadBrian
            You wish, fag!
            Still following me on Twitter, bitch? You're almost as bad as BF showed himself to be. So you should probably just STFU and not go there either.

Originally posted by GO-SPURS-GO
            Does anyone have any info they can give me on FORD? I’ll pay top dollar for this info! I won’t give up my source and I won’t post his personal info ANYWHERE. Scouts honor!! Hell, I knew who Jay was a long time ago and I didn’t rat him out. Love you, Jay!
            See, here's where I don't know whether to thank you for this post or be completely creeped out, but it's not like I'm hiding anything, am I? So, rat me out for what exactly, other than give out what little actual personal shit IS out there (which you full well know would not be cool), to prove what? Pretty much everything I've said? That I do indeed live 5 minutes away from the Howdy Doody Mountain compound? Give out the names of who I've worked for ("rock star" or regular job)? Post my 1st grade picture that makes the girlies go "Awww(what happened)" since as also quasi-stalker weirdo BBBitch has postulated, with some disagreement, I'm now ugly? Gig pictures from the 80s to the present? What's the gain in anyone doing it or even implying the threat of doing it to someone except to say "Y'know, I could be a REAL asshole.." And no, I'm not talking about a reciprocal implied threat after it WAS done to someone.. Congrats to those that do, and welcome to Pariahville, screw "Toon Town". And if DisGrace wonders why his FB request was ignored..puh-leez.
            Still, I'd like to think you're a better person than that to go there or encourage it, so I hope that was a joke. But then, why the F do you care about FORD, again?

I think that catches everything up? Maybe?

OK, at the risk of sounding like a certain Crank Yankers character "You go, I'm outta breath!"

Or we could all agree reposting people's personal info or photos w/o permission is bullshit, as is defending BF (or BBBitch, or GAyR, or FAB, what-the-fuck-ever) for doing so and move on, maybe...
            Last edited by jhale667; 06-04-2010, 03:54 AM.
            Originally posted by conmee
            If anyone even thinks about deleting the Muff Thread they are banned.... no questions asked.

That is all.

Icon.
            I've seen prominent hypocrite liberal on this site Jhale667

Originally posted by Isaac R.
            Then it's really true??:eek:

The Muff Thread is really just GONE ???

OMFG...who in their right mind...???
            Originally posted by eddie78
            I was wrong about you, brother. You're good.

Comment

• GO-SPURS-GO
              Sniper
              • Feb 2007

Originally posted by jhale667
              See, here's where I don't know whether to thank you for this post or be completely creeped out,
              Come brother, you know not to be creeped out by that. I guess we can chalk this up to not really knowing each other. If you knew me better you would’ve known that I was playing around with you. My sense of humor doesn’t flow very well through the internets, but if we knew each other in the real world we would probably be jamming together and be great friends. That’s one of the reasons why I would like to get to know who everyone is. I could care less if they play in a shitty band, drive a beat up car and live in a dump with their ugly (just sayin’) spouse, I want to get to know the person behind the computer.

Originally posted by jhale667
              Still, I'd like to think you're a better person than that to go there or encourage it, so I hope that was a joke. But then, why the F do you care about FORD, again?
              I would never, NEVER (not yelling) do that to someone. That’s why I put all the places to find me in my sig in case (but would never do it) I do talk shit to someone about their lives, they can EASILY find stuff to post about my life. Why do I care about FORD? I care about everyone here and I can picture what most people look like here. Except FORD! The only thing I know about him is that he wears a size 16 Doc Martin, German, lives in the mountains of Cascadia, drinks dark beer and is a Roth Army Terrorist. My FORD-O-Meter can’t track him down. Probably cause of all the tin-foil around his windows to keep the BCE away. He probably wears a tin-foil hat too! Like I said, I just want to get to know a lot of people around here a little more. That’s all!! :0
              https://www.facebook.com/warren.hammonds.58
              http://www.soundclick.com/bands/defa...bandID=1001063

Comment

• hideyoursheep
                ROTH ARMY ELITE
                • Jan 2007

My balls itch.

Comment

• diamondsgirl
                  ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                  • Apr 2004

"A place where there isn't any trouble.... Do you suppose there is such a place, Toto? There must be. It's not a place you can get to by a boat or a train. It's far, far away. Behind the moon, beyond the rain... "

“Why do people say "grow some balls"? Balls are weak and sensitive. If you wanna be tough, grow a vagina. Those things can take a pounding” ― Betty White

Comment

• chefcraig
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Apr 2004

A master shows how it's done...

“The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.”
                    ― Stephen Hawking

Comment

• diamondsgirl
                      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                      • Apr 2004

I like his version, but less meaningful without vocals, IMO.

My favorite song, so I am kinda fussy. :p
                      “Why do people say "grow some balls"? Balls are weak and sensitive. If you wanna be tough, grow a vagina. Those things can take a pounding” ― Betty White

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Feb 2007

Originally posted by hideyoursheep
                        My balls itch.
                        scratch 'em

Comment

• jhale667
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Aug 2004

Originally posted by diamondsgirl
                          I like his version, but less meaningful without vocals, IMO.

My favorite song, so I am kinda fussy. :p
                          I'd almost agree, but since JB has one of the most vocal guitar styles on the planet, IMO it works. Watching him play it live the first time almost got me misty-eyed, the original never did that. He's amazing.
                          Originally posted by conmee
                          If anyone even thinks about deleting the Muff Thread they are banned.... no questions asked.

That is all.

Icon.
                          I've seen prominent hypocrite liberal on this site Jhale667

Originally posted by Isaac R.
                          Then it's really true??:eek:

The Muff Thread is really just GONE ???

OMFG...who in their right mind...???
                          Originally posted by eddie78
                          I was wrong about you, brother. You're good.

Comment

• Guitar Shark
                            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                            • Jan 2004

Why do I care about FORD? I care about everyone here and I can picture what most people look like here. Except FORD! The only thing I know about him is that he wears a size 16 Doc Martin, German, lives in the mountains of Cascadia, drinks dark beer and is a Roth Army Terrorist. My FORD-O-Meter can’t track him down. Probably cause of all the tin-foil around his windows to keep the BCE away. He probably wears a tin-foil hat too! Like I said, I just want to get to know a lot of people around here a little more. That’s all!! :0
                            ROTH ARMY MILITIA

Originally posted by EAT MY ASSHOLE
                            Sharky sometimes needs things spelled out for him in explicit, specific detail. I used to think it was a lawyer thing, but over time it became more and more evident that he's merely someone's idiot twin.

Comment

• Blaze
                              Full Member Status

• Jan 2009

Lounge, please clear some of your inbox. :0
                              "I have heard there are troubles of more than one kind. - Some come from ahead and some come from behind. - But I've bought a big bat. I'm all ready you see. - Now my troubles are going to have troubles with me!" ~ Dr. Seuss
                              sigpic

Comment

• diamondsgirl
                                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                                • Apr 2004

Originally posted by Blaze
                                Lounge, please clear some of your inbox. :0
                                Maybe start with the ones that are a half a decade old.

Just trying to help.

Comment

Working...