X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Hardrock69
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Feb 2005

Originally posted by binnie
    I have no real interest in purchasing a book by this woman, but there is a double standard here - when guys do this, they're 'cool', 'legends' or 'Rock Gods' - but when girls persure the rock n roll lifestyle they become the antithesis of it.

The fact is that when anyone reaches a give age, they should grow out of that way of life - it betays a lack of depth if they don't.
    Reminds me of something Arsenio Hall said once:

"Why is it that when a hot chick drives a junky old car, she somehow makes the car look good, but when a guy drives a junky old car, he is automatically a loser?"

Comment

• twonabomber
      formerly F A T
      ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by MAX
      Not me cos (like Catfish) I'm just a dumb pion. :tongue0011:
      that was a classic thread...
      Writing In All Proper Case Takes Extra Time, Is Confusing To Read, And Is Completely Pointless.

Comment

• Nickdfresh
        SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by Catfish
        You have a lot of nerve talking to me like that, Hagarmeister!!!!
        Ouch!

Comment

• Nickdfresh
          SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by MAX
          Watch out Catfish and you'd better change that classic av of yours cos they ban people for that shit nowadays.
          We should ban you for your faggy avatars!

Comment

• MAX
            Rotharmy Gladiator

DIAMOND STATUS
            • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Nickdfresh
            We should ban you for your faggy avatars!
            You can say whatever you wish about me but leave the pooch and my jetskii's out of it!!!

Nikk, you could always up the ante by posting one of yourself in some of your old military fatigues (that no longer fit and waaaay too tight) whilst sitting on the couch, taking tranquilizers (for your post traumatic stress disorder) whilst suckin' back another cold brew and eating wingys.
            Last edited by MAX; 05-26-2010, 05:02 PM.
            EAT US AND SMILE!!!!

Comment

• sadaist
              TOASTMASTER GENERAL
              • Jul 2004

Originally posted by MAX
              You can say whatever you wish about me but leave the pooch and my jetskii's out of it!!!
              Now if you could only get the little guy into a vest & on to the ski.....photographic gold!
              “Great losses often bring only a numb shock. To truly plunge a victim into misery, you must overwhelm him with many small sufferings.”

Comment

• Seshmeister
                ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Originally posted by MAX
                Does she not have an account of her own here? Let her speak for herself!

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                  SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by Seshmeister
                  Classy...
                  Good God, she's vile...

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                    SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by MAX
                    I was trying to help you! Who's that creepy guy next to you?

Nikk, you could always up the ante by posting one of yourself in some of your old military fatigues (that no longer fit and waaaay too tight) whilst sitting on the couch,
                    taking tranquilizers (for your post traumatic stress disorder) whilst suckin' back another cold brew and eating wingys.
                    I only have a couple of fatigue pic's actually as I rarely wore them after my first year in. But you're a little off on your internet "cold reading," though bud. I prefer O.D. green old schools or the new digital and my nephew stole most of my old kit. They're actually pretty form fitting though and I still wear them as cutt-off shorts. But since you like making fun of vets who've done something with their lives (so close to Memorial Day no less), and for others, other than dump their wives and kids for some chick he met on a stupid messageboard using it as an obvious dating site, then prance around with the delusion that anyone any longer has any respect for them--all I can say is congratulations!! I wish I could be an uppity irresponsible douchebag that actively helps stalkers on the interweb and has become everything he claims to have hated. And assuming I was overweight (I am a little, actually), I can still always lose weight (I am actually, I run three or four times a week, unfortunately I go out almost every night and hang out with friends and young women that aren't married to other people, which kind of frustrates things a bit), but you'll still always be a big, flaming bag of douche. The funny thing is that I still manage to attract women, and apparently my "post-traumatic stress disorder" must pale in comparison to your complete personality disorder which forces you to commute across the country for some 40-something milf to get away from your frigid (or does she just fuck everybody but you?) wife...

Congratulations on your complete meltdown, Max. Here's too ya!
                    Last edited by Nickdfresh; 05-27-2010, 11:25 AM.

Comment

• Jagermeister
                      Full Member Status

• Apr 2010

That was kinda mean. But funny as fuckin hell also.

Comment

• Seshmeister
                        ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Well it is a bit dumb to do an attack on someone with a water pistol of material when you know they are sitting there with a nuke, figuratively speaking.

The fat 'cold reading' as Nick called it is always worth a go in a demographic of Americans in their 40s as a last resort but if that's all you got I would advise you not to start the fight.

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                          SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

I almost feel bad writing that.

No I don't!

Comment

• MAX
                            Rotharmy Gladiator

DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Seshmeister
                            Does she not have an account of her own here? Let her speak for herself!
                            Nessie,

I'm positive she'd relish the compliment coming from someone who looks as atrocious as you. Speaking of dogs and I know this is an old one. However and nonetheless, it couldn't be more befitting in regards to describing your robust appearance... If my dog had your face, I'd shave his ass and teach him to walk backwards.

Seriously, it's no fucking wonder you don't believe in God. Looking like yourself, I'd have given up all hope as well. I mean, that bastiid Jizzy unleashed a pic depicting two bloated, extremely ugly, vile and drunken Scots scarfing down cookies. You and the missus, no? Oh and Nessie, that queer scarf of yours, what the fuck man? :confused:

Here comes my left uppercut... Honestly, you're the very last person who should be even attempting to knock anyone else's appearance. That's extremely hypocritical when throughout history, any time your family or yourself takes a dip in a certain Loch, the media's bombaded with sightings!!! Fuck man, I always know when you go swimming cos The History Channel's "Monsterquest" and "Rivermonsters" always devotes an hour-long documentary to their switchboard lighting up whenever you fancy a swim.

Lastly, why is it that all of the fattest, ugliest and most repulsive fucks on this site are the one's with the biggest mouths? I guess I'd prolly be just as miserable if I hadn't been able to neither wipe my ass nor see my own dick since Reagan was in office?
                            EAT US AND SMILE!!!!

Comment

• MAX
                              Rotharmy Gladiator

DIAMOND STATUS
                              • Jan 2004

I almost feel bad writing that.

No I don't!
                              I wouldn't either Nikk since you have zero clue and what you wrote is fiction anyway.

Besides Nikk, I know I must've really hit a nerve, no? It's no wonder you were dishonorably discharged or recieved a section eight.

Freak.
                              Last edited by MAX; 05-27-2010, 04:14 PM.
                              EAT US AND SMILE!!!!

Comment

• LoungeMachine
                                DIAMOND STATUS
                                • Jul 2004

I

, other than dump their wives and kids for some chick he met on a stupid messageboard using it as an obvious dating site, then prance around with the delusion that anyone any longer has any respect for them--all I can say is congratulations!! I wish I could be an uppity irresponsible douchebag that actively helps stalkers on the interweb and has become everything he claims to have hated.

:

A little sad, aint it?
                                Originally posted by Kristy
                                Dude, what in the fuck is wrong with you? I'm full of hate and I do drugs.
                                Originally posted by cadaverdog
                                I posted under aliases and I jerk off with a sock. Anything else to add?

Comment

Working...