X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • diamondsgirl
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    • Apr 2004

Originally posted by HarrySchwartz
    It is only a matter of time before Roth comes out of the closet.
    What a dumb ass comment. Why do you think he is gay? Because he was a rock star in the 80"s who dressed like a rock star in the 80's? or because he has never been married?

Blender: What’s the most women you’ve slept with in one night?
    Dave:Actually delivered the groceries? Three of five. But two of them, twice.

Blender:Have you ever accidentally found yourself in bed with a transvestite?
    Dave: [Laughs] I’ve been fooled before, but not in bed. Have I ever been attracted to a man? There was a time in music when Bowie was happening, and you pretended to have kind of a fey way about you. But beyond that, no. Call me retro; I’m still hetero.

Blender: Have you ever actually gotten hot with a teacher?
    Dave: Let me think. Schoolteachers since graduation, certainly. I’m a highly literate slut. Also, now, I’ve found that I’m the poster boy for an entire voting bloc I didn’t know existed: unmarried moms in their twenties and early thirties with one or two children under 7 years old, who have spent a lot of time—evidently!—on the Stairmaster. I call it the Stairmaster nation.

Blender: Are you ever going to settle down with a nice girl?
    Dave: Probably not. I seem to get horny, but not lonely. I’m completely egocentric. The error in judgment comes only when you pretend you aren’t. How many ruined families and ruined progeny and hungry little soccer kids should not have happened from individuals who went, “Baby, I love you as much as the spotlight”?
    “Why do people say "grow some balls"? Balls are weak and sensitive. If you wanna be tough, grow a vagina. Those things can take a pounding” ― Betty White

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Feb 2007

Originally posted by Blaze
      Why is 40 a difficult concept?
      it isn't. but it is a difficult age.
      Another one of those classic genius posts, sure to generate responses. You log on the next day to see what your witty gem has produced to find no one gets it and 2 knotheads want to stick their dicks in it... Well played, sir!!

Comment

• Blaze
        Full Member Status

• Jan 2009

Eh, better than than dieing at 37. I tried that, didn't work out so well for me.
        "I have heard there are troubles of more than one kind. - Some come from ahead and some come from behind. - But I've bought a big bat. I'm all ready you see. - Now my troubles are going to have troubles with me!" ~ Dr. Seuss
        sigpic

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Feb 2007

Eh, better than than dieing at 37. I tried that, didn't work out so well for me.
          which is a good thing, no?
          Another one of those classic genius posts, sure to generate responses. You log on the next day to see what your witty gem has produced to find no one gets it and 2 knotheads want to stick their dicks in it... Well played, sir!!

Comment

• Blaze
            Full Member Status

• Jan 2009

I suppose, maybe if... :bottle:
            Originally posted by Imapus Sylicker
            IluvyouanIwannamakelotsalittlebabieswithyou!

Cheers! :bottle:
            "I have heard there are troubles of more than one kind. - Some come from ahead and some come from behind. - But I've bought a big bat. I'm all ready you see. - Now my troubles are going to have troubles with me!" ~ Dr. Seuss
            sigpic

Comment

• Blaze
              Full Member Status

• Jan 2009

You know, Brother.... I was mad for a long time coming back from the other side. I still have a hole in my heart when I think about the experience.
              sigpic

Comment

• Seshmeister
                ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

You used to drink from the furry cup?

Comment

• Blaze
                  Full Member Status

• Jan 2009

Originally posted by Seshmeister
                  ????????
                  sigpic

Comment

• Blaze
                    Full Member Status

• Jan 2009

Originally posted by Seshmeister
                    ????????
                    sigpic

Comment

• Blaze
                      Full Member Status

• Jan 2009

Wow, I got a double post....
                      sigpic

Comment

• Blaze
                        Full Member Status

• Jan 2009

I forget who's been getting them, but I got it when I "paged back" and then posted.
                        sigpic

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Feb 2007

HR69

Comment

• Whiteflag
                            Banned
                            • Jun 2010

I died in 1912 at the age of 62 but then I rose!

Comment

• Dan
                              DIAMOND STATUS
                              • Jan 2004

I Love Hair Pie.
                              First Roth Army Kiwi To See Van Halen Live 6/16/2012 Phoenix Arizona.

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
                                DIAMOND STATUS
                                • Feb 2007

Originally posted by Dan
                                I Love Hair Pie.

Comment

Working...