X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Blaze
    Full Member Status

• Jan 2009

Originally posted by bueno bob
    They can shut up! I rule! Me! Who's better than me? NOBODY!

My butt is itchy.

I want my mommy!
    Of course, Bob. It can be very challenging when reading notes others have made concerning you.
    Why you would react so angrily toward the diagnosis is understandable.
    And our goal is to get you to have more mindful control.

It is good to see you do not have any major discomfort manifesting itself.

However, this rash issue could suggest on the very basic level your needs when you were helpless in the world.
    That perhaps, there is an issue of parental concerns.

Looking at a world you can and do control your outcome, how are your children?
    "I have heard there are troubles of more than one kind. - Some come from ahead and some come from behind. - But I've bought a big bat. I'm all ready you see. - Now my troubles are going to have troubles with me!" ~ Dr. Seuss
    sigpic

Comment

• bueno bob
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Jul 2004

Originally posted by Blaze
      Looking at a world you can and do control your outcome, how are your children?
      Well, outside of their on-again/off-again tendencies towards humping each other, I must admit I'm a little proud of them. They do have a tendency to stand up and fight for what they believe in, even if it's directly against my own goals. I mean, it's quite obvious to me that they're not only on the wrong side of the law, but they're also opening up a potential can of worms for a lot of people if they succeed in their goals. I mean, realistically, what possible GOOD could possibly come from anarchy? Do they expect they're going to restore the old order of things and everything will be peachy-keen?

Fuck no. The old order sucked. They weren't around to see it - I was. I mean, Christ, look at how easily my boss managed to slip in and take over EVERYTHING - and DIRECTLY under their noses! In PLAIN SIGHT!

THAT'S the order they want restored? With my age came the wisdom to see that even a system that's a bit corrupt works better than one that's ENTIRELY useless, right?

Look at the system I co-run. Alright, seriously, examine it for a second. Yeah, yeah, we've got border patrol all over the place, but they're essentially harmless. Hell, they can't hit the side of a barn at point blank range, so what's the concern about them? They're basically decoration, place holders for the bosses authority just to remind you who's running the show. Taxes and tariffs are a bit on the steep side, yeah, but news flash - it takes money to run and police an empire, you know? We crack the whip on law breakers, insurgents, smugglers, and other assorted less then desirable people. There's a clear cut and easily defined chain of command, laws in place to enforce all authority and although maybe not EVERY decision is just for all parties, the overall scheme and balance of power is maintained, all the time.

Yeah, yeah, I know...we blew up a planet...BFD...look at Paul Atreides over on Arrakis! He overthrew the Emperor of that galaxy, Shaddam Corrino IV, people worshiped him like a GOD, and what happened?

HE OBLITERATED 90 PLANETS IN TWELVE YEARS! AND HIS SON BECAME A HUMAN/SANDWORM HYBRID AND RULED THE UNIVERSE WITH AN IRON FIST FOR 4000 YEARS!

And you guys wanna bitch that we made an example of Alderaan? Jesus Christ! Get your priorities straight!

Sigh. You know, seriously, when I said "You don't know the power of the Dark Side", did you SEE how pathetic Luke was? He DIDN'T know the power of the Dark Side! Seriously! I mean, can anybody even reasonably QUESTION that I let him (and his miserable, Force-less friends) off the hook INTENTIONALLY?

I mean, fuckin' O, give me some credit...
      Twistin' by the pool.

Comment

• Nitro Express
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Aug 2004

Originally posted by Kristy
        Well, since psychiatry is nothing more than a business these days I'd place Darth in some sort of http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dialect...havior_therapy provided of course, his insurance picks up most of the cost. Second, to keep the crock biz that is psychiatry rolling I'd have dear ol Darth 'express his emotions' about his son in some sort of expensive intensive therapeutic sessions.
        I think everything is a business these days. The only reason Tom Cruise bashes psychiatry is it's stepping on The Church of Scientology's turf. Can't have any competition you know.
        No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• hambon4lif
          Crazy Ass Mofo
          • Jun 2004

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/gM6Pm222KhM&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/gM6Pm222KhM&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Comment

Working...