X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Anonymous
    Banned
    • May 2004

Here's another advice: Kid, read attentively what this shit stain spews & then do the exact opposite.

You'll turn out pretty well.

Cheers! :bottle:

Comment

• GAR
      Banned
      • Jan 2004

Well, at least that was from the heart..

Comment

• Diamondjimi
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • May 2004

My best advice to "VanHalenFan5150" is to completely disregard ANYTHING GARy posts..

Talk with a guidance councilor or a close family member/friend.........
        Trolls take heed...LOG OUT & FUCK OFF!!!

Comment

• Blaze
          Full Member Status

• Jan 2009

It is fully understandable to reach out to people that might not be so bias because they are not so close.
          However, you expected different answers than you already had from those close to you, didn't you?

Fame does not put a check in the mail, nor does it put answers in your brain, remember that.

Your creativity will take you many places. One of those places might be to work.

If you really wanted to express yourself to your audience, us,
          Should you have done this in a way to make us experience your contextual environment?
          Perhaps, but it is difficult and often becomes work , even if it is still a hobby, to go some place (as you put it) and take the engaged with you.

Remember, life happens on the way to the future.

I hate that you got alloted a dysfunctional family, not all families are dysfunctional, but many are.

You did not come here for advise, you came to tell us how you feel and wanted an dissection of you,
          which would provide you with answers.

Of course many dissections are painful, thus your "OMG! Please close this. How foolish!" statement.

I think you realize, now in hind sight, that a creative journal entry with a thread request of "Hey guys, what do you think?" Would have served you well. It would have been more work, but allowed for a better dynamic.

Cheers!
          Last edited by Blaze; 08-26-2010, 02:42 AM.
          "I have heard there are troubles of more than one kind. - Some come from ahead and some come from behind. - But I've bought a big bat. I'm all ready you see. - Now my troubles are going to have troubles with me!" ~ Dr. Seuss
          sigpic

Comment

• GAR
            Banned
            • Jan 2004

Thread said "man" to man. WTF?

Comment

• Sensible Shoes
              Full Member Status

• Oct 2009

I think I do have something to say to you that is valid.

The internet is a great place to turn for support when you're blowing off steam. The MOMENT you feel you have to really take action, go find a qualified real person. yes others have told you this, I have LIVED it. I would never give up DDLR or the Army friends I have made, and I have actually met many of them. Out of them there are TWO that I would really call on the phone and say "Please get your ass here NOW I am in real trouble." The problem with that is - they're all hundreds of miles away.

You are essentially talking with "personas" here. Everytime you actually meet someone you've known on the internet, you find you really don't know them at all. Not bad people, it's just never the same. And it is ESSENTIAL that you learn the difference.

You sound like you have a difficult situation and without knowing the players, it's really impossible for us to give you plausible advice. It's possible that it's nothing more than your dad feeling crappy that he had words with his twin the night before a horrible accident and this is a one time thing. We simply don't know, and you're fifteen. That's not a slam, it's just that life has not handed you enough of these crises for you to have real perspective on how serious it is. We do know that it is bothering you enough to bring it to this table. So take the next step and go talk to a qualified adult. Start at school, it's the cheapest option, and seeking out a counselor may involve your parents.

Real people kiddo. Gotta go with real people.

Oh dear.

Comment

• Jagermeister
                Full Member Status

• Apr 2010

Originally posted by VanHalenFan5150
                I came from his penis!

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
                  ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
                  • Dec 2003

I recommended not to even bring the subject up, which wasn't heeded....

Now that it's blossomed to yet another pissing contest, I'm closing it....
                  Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

Working...