X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Diamondjimi
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • May 2004

Originally posted by sadaist

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/BM3dhWFT_Ks?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/BM3dhWFT_Ks?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

This is a collection of ego's. Each vocalist trying to top the next. In a nutshell it's simply vocal masturbation.

The best part of the song was Wacko Jacko singing the bridge section. He owned all of them in two lines...
    Trolls take heed...LOG OUT & FUCK OFF!!!

Comment

• Diamondjimi
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • May 2004

Comment

• sadaist
        TOASTMASTER GENERAL
        • Jul 2004

Originally posted by Diamondjimi
        This is a collection of ego's. Each vocalist trying to top the next. In a nutshell it's simply vocal masturbation.

The best part of the song was Wacko Jacko singing the bridge section. He owned all of them in two lines...

Exactly. Just shows you don't mess with a perfect original. Sammy Hagar are you listening?
        “Great losses often bring only a numb shock. To truly plunge a victim into misery, you must overwhelm him with many small sufferings.”

Comment

• Big Troubles
          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
          • Feb 2004

No biggy.

I find it entertaining for about 14:59. I predict autotune's shelf life will expire soon. Gets boring real quick...
          well that might be the catch or downfall for this guy doing auto tune.... the news will actually dictate his creativity...

only in america.
          "FUCK YOU, YOU FUCKIN' BITCH! WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE ANYWAYS? TALK TO ME LIKE THAT? FUCK YOU. DRAG QUEEN LOOKIN' WHORE- YOU AINT SHIT. YOUR THE FRECKLE TO THE LEFT OF MY BROWN EYE. NOW GO MAKE YOURSELF USEFUL...OH, PUT DAD ON THE PHONE"

Comment

• sadaist
            TOASTMASTER GENERAL
            • Jul 2004

I just re-watched this paying attention to the chorus singing. WHAT THE FUCK!! Nancy Wilson was in the back row and they didn't have her sing a line? That chick coulda shamed every single other singer in there.

And I don't recognize most of these people. Seems like they chose all the American Idol age level stars that will be forgotten in 5 years rather than the great singers that are out there now.

One cool thing about Auto-Tune is it is so easily spotted. You woulda thunk they would have made it very discreet to clean up singers that were off just a touch, and we wouldn't even notice.
            “Great losses often bring only a numb shock. To truly plunge a victim into misery, you must overwhelm him with many small sufferings.”

Comment

• Diamondjimi
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • May 2004

Quincey Jones does't care about rock singers...

Comment

Working...