Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Dr. Love
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    • Jan 2004

I go out of my way to get this stuff. The beef jerky is great, the turkey jerky is phenomenal.
    I've got the cure you're thinkin' of.

http://i.imgur.com/jBw4fCu.gif

Comment

• Jagermeister
      Full Member Status

• Apr 2010

Originally posted by Dr. Love
      http://whittingtonsjerky.com/

I go out of my way to get this stuff. The beef jerky is great, the turkey jerky is phenomenal.
      Thanks.I'll try some of that as well.

Comment

• Jagermeister
        Full Member Status

• Apr 2010

They have olives also. I had some anchovy stuffed olives in florida one time that were kick ass.

That place has all kinds of shit.

Comment

• chefcraig
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Apr 2004

Yeah, I've had the gourmet jalapeno stuffed olives before, and they are outstanding. But for around ten bucks per pound, that's just a little too pricey.

“The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.”
          ― Stephen Hawking

Comment

• Jagermeister
            Full Member Status

• Apr 2010

Originally posted by chefcraig
            Yeah, I've had the gourmet jalapeno stuffed olives before, and they are outstanding. But for around ten bucks per pound, that's just a little too pricey.
            Yeah but man what a great Martini they would make.

Comment

• chefcraig
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Apr 2004

Originally posted by Jagermeister
              Yeah but man what a great Martini they would make.
              I dunno man, those olives are fairly large. Then again, I dig huge martinis.

“The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.”
              ― Stephen Hawking

Comment

• Seshmeister
                ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

<object width="640" height="505"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/jxJFnv9yaVw?fs=1&amp;hl=en_GB&amp;color1=0x402061& amp;color2=0x9461ca"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/jxJFnv9yaVw?fs=1&amp;hl=en_GB&amp;color1=0x402061& amp;color2=0x9461ca" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="505"></embed></object>

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Feb 2007

I dunno man, those olives are fairly large. Then again, I dig huge martinis.

martini.jpg

me too
                  Another one of those classic genius posts, sure to generate responses. You log on the next day to see what your witty gem has produced to find no one gets it and 2 knotheads want to stick their dicks in it... Well played, sir!!

Comment

• Dr. Love
                    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                    • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Jagermeister
                    They have olives also. I had some anchovy stuffed olives in florida one time that were kick ass.

That place has all kinds of shit.

http://www.whittingtonsjerky.com/Mer...ry_Code=olives
                    Whittington's is great... it's out in a small town in the middle of nowhere in Texas. They only sell Texas-made products. Cowboy salsa is great... it's black-eyed peas and some other shit. I love going through there.

One of my groomsmen bought me like $300 worth of beef, turkey and pork jerky for my wedding. I was elated. My wife ... bemused at best
                    I've got the cure you're thinkin' of.

http://i.imgur.com/jBw4fCu.gif

Comment

• chefcraig
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Apr 2004

Ya know, I love threads like this, because they kill time in such a great manner and are fun. The pisser is that I suddenly have an urge that on the way home tonight, to drive 5 miles out of my way, heading towards Whole Foods and picking up some specialty olives, then going further out of the way toward the liquor store for a bottle of vodka. Come to think of it, that store sells jerky, too.

― Stephen Hawking

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Feb 2007

or way out of the way and hit the roadside jerky guy on the way to the river....
                        Another one of those classic genius posts, sure to generate responses. You log on the next day to see what your witty gem has produced to find no one gets it and 2 knotheads want to stick their dicks in it... Well played, sir!!

Comment

• Jagermeister
                          Full Member Status

• Apr 2010

Ya know, I love threads like this, because they kill time in such a great manner and are fun. The pisser is that I suddenly have an urge that on the way home tonight, to drive 5 miles out of my way, heading towards Whole Foods and picking up some specialty olives, then going further out of the way toward the liquor store for a bottle of vodka. Come to think of it, that store sells jerky, too.

I am getting ready to order some of that Whittington's on line.

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Feb 2007

Comment

• Jagermeister
                              Full Member Status

• Apr 2010

Damn $87 plus shipping. Oh well here we go.

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
                                DIAMOND STATUS
                                • Feb 2007

that's alot of olives...

Comment

Working...