X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • binnie
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • May 2006

Sticky this thread!

(Even if I don't agree with the Chrissie Hynde post)
    The Power Of The Riff Compels Me

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Feb 2007

well, alright......

i would like the military funeral protesters to ALL drop dead!!!
      Another one of those classic genius posts, sure to generate responses. You log on the next day to see what your witty gem has produced to find no one gets it and 2 knotheads want to stick their dicks in it... Well played, sir!!

Comment

• chefcraig
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Apr 2004

Originally posted by Kristy
        On second thought, Dr Drew is the most important physician of this generation. There isnt another who matters one fuck.
        Poor Dr. Phil, always a bridesmaid, never a bride.

“The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.”
        ― Stephen Hawking

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Feb 2007

Originally posted by chefcraig
          Poor Dr. Phil, always a groomsman, never a groom.
          bah, ringbearer, don't forget dr. ruth and dr.dobson
          Another one of those classic genius posts, sure to generate responses. You log on the next day to see what your witty gem has produced to find no one gets it and 2 knotheads want to stick their dicks in it... Well played, sir!!

Comment

• chefcraig
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Apr 2004

Originally posted by PETE'S BROTHER
            bah, ringbearer, don't forget dr. ruth and dr.dobson
            Dr. Stephen Hawking needs to be on the list as well. Crap, he's been on the Simpsons.

“The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.”
            ― Stephen Hawking

Comment

• Seshmeister
              ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Piers Morgan who it seems the UK has exported to the US.

I'm not so sure I want him to drop dead though as that implies a sudden death without suffering.

I guess I would settle for it to make him just go away but if possible I'd prefer something with a lot of pain and degradation first.

Comment

• fifth element
                Commando
                • Nov 2010

may i just comment that this thread is a bit....twisted in nature?

just saying!
                “Nobody can go back and start a new beginning, but anyone can start today and make a new ending.” ~~Maria Robinson

Comment

• lesfunk
                  Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Funny Thread!
                  http://gifsoup.com/imager.php?id=4448212&t=o GIFSoup

Comment

• chefcraig
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Apr 2004

Originally posted by fifth element
                    may i just comment that this thread is a bit....twisted in nature?

just saying!
                    Not really, it's simply a variation on the old "If you had one bullet" bit radio morning shows used to do.

― Stephen Hawking

Comment

• Hardrock69
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Feb 2005

Well at the risk of being Front Line-ish, I want Dickless Cheney to drop dead. He cannot die soon enough for me. He is evil incarnate and every breath he takes is oxygen that anyone else could put to good use.

Comment

• FORD
                        ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

The only reason Cheney is still alive is because Satan doesn't want to put up with him in Hell yet. Can hardly blame his Unholiness for that.
                        Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• sadaist
                          TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                          • Jul 2004

Originally posted by Hardrock69
                          Well at the risk of being Front Line-ish, I want Dickless Cheney to drop dead. He cannot die soon enough for me. He is evil incarnate and every breath he takes is oxygen that anyone else could put to good use.

The thing about Cheney, he has already done his evil. You should choose someone that still has their evil doing ahead of them.
                          “Great losses often bring only a numb shock. To truly plunge a victim into misery, you must overwhelm him with many small sufferings.”

Comment

• sadaist
                            TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                            • Jul 2004

Any "socialite".

These young people that have done absolutely zero. Then they get paid $25k - $100k just to attend bars & parties. What the fuck! All they do is go out, drink, and get laid. And get paid hundreds of thousands for it (in some cases millions). Even when we aren't watching them partying & having such a wonderful time, we are seeing them on the news for going to rehab, jail, or some other stupid thing. They all need to go.

“Great losses often bring only a numb shock. To truly plunge a victim into misery, you must overwhelm him with many small sufferings.”

Comment

• Seshmeister
                              ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Originally posted by sadaist
                              The thing about Cheney, he has already done his evil. You should choose someone that still has their evil doing ahead of them.
                              Yeah that's why no one has mentioned Sammy Hagar whereas a few years ago he would have been the first name in this thread.

Comment

• Seshmeister
                                ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Originally posted by sadaist
                                Any "socialite".

These young people that have done absolutely zero. Then they get paid $25k - $100k just to attend bars & parties. What the fuck! All they do is go out, drink, and get laid. And get paid hundreds of thousands for it (in some cases millions). Even when we aren't watching them partying & having such a wonderful time, we are seeing them on the news for going to rehab, jail, or some other stupid thing. They all need to go.

The answer to this is more inheritance tax on the very rich.

Comment

Working...