• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • jhale667
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Aug 2004

This from a typical ASShat.

Originally posted by BigBadBrian
    You're a typical moonbat who believes everything you read on the Internet. The idea that Christianity is based on other ancient religions has been proven false by scholars for what it is...junk. Particularly the Christianity/Mithraism fable. Go to This site for just one small example of someone disputing your feeble argument.
    You're the only one making "feeble arguments" Brie. It's not an "idea" - it's a fact. The resurrection story is NOT unique, or even the original one. You're the one believing bullshit off the Internet, stupid.
    Originally posted by conmee
    If anyone even thinks about deleting the Muff Thread they are banned.... no questions asked.

That is all.

Icon.
    Originally posted by GO-SPURS-GO
    I've seen prominent hypocrite liberal on this site Jhale667

Originally posted by Isaac R.
    Then it's really true??:eek:

The Muff Thread is really just GONE ???

OMFG...who in their right mind...???
    Originally posted by eddie78
    I was wrong about you, brother. You're good.

Comment

• kwame k
      TOASTMASTER GENERAL
      • Feb 2008

You're a typical moonbat who believes everything you read on the Internet. The idea that Christianity is based on other ancient religions has been proven false by scholars for what it is...junk. Particularly the Christianity/Mithraism fable. Go to This site for just one small example of someone disputing your feeble argument.
      Hate to break it to ya, Forrest but..............................Christianity is based on an older religion entirely and the books they used were from a people called the Jews. Christians were so impressed with those books they included it in their own Bible, it's called the Old Testament, jackass! So based on the Bible itself you have to concede that Christianity is based on an older religion.

Now where does the religion we call Christianity come from? Oddly enough the New Testament wasn't written in Christ's lifetime and the books that are included in the New Testament weren't even consolidated till Constantine commissioned 50 Bibles for the Church of Constantinople around 330 AD. Before that Constantine ordered the 1st Council of Nicaea which resulted in the first uniform Christian doctrine...........the Creed of Nicaea.

We've been all over this in so many different threads here that I'm not going to go over all the facts we have proven before. The basic fact is Christianity is based on an older religion and you don't need the internet to realize that.......pick up a Bible and open it to the first book.
      Originally posted by vandeleur
      E- Jesus . Playing both sides because he didnt understand the argument in the first place

Comment

• BigBadBrian
        TOASTMASTER GENERAL
        • Jan 2004

Originally posted by jhale667
        You're the only one making "feeble arguments" Brie. It's not an "idea" - it's a fact. The resurrection story is NOT unique, or even the original one. You're the one believing bullshit off the Internet, stupid.
        Prove it, Mr Shortbus!
        “If bullshit was currency, Joe Biden would be a billionaire.” - George W. Bush

Comment

• BigBadBrian
          TOASTMASTER GENERAL
          • Jan 2004

Originally posted by kwame k
          Hate to break it to ya, Forrest but..............................Christianity is based on an older religion entirely and the books they used were from a people called the Jews. Christians were so impressed with those books they included it in their own Bible, it's called the Old Testament, jackass! So based on the Bible itself you have to concede that Christianity is based on an older religion.

Now where does the religion we call Christianity come from? Oddly enough the New Testament wasn't written in Christ's lifetime and the books that are included in the New Testament weren't even consolidated till Constantine commissioned 50 Bibles for the Church of Constantinople around 330 AD. Before that Constantine ordered the 1st Council of Nicaea which resulted in the first uniform Christian doctrine...........the Creed of Nicaea.

We've been all over this in so many different threads here that I'm not going to go over all the facts we have proven before. The basic fact is Christianity is based on an older religion and you don't need the internet to realize that.......pick up a Bible and open it to the first book.
          Do you even know why the OLD TESTAMENT is included in the Christian Bible? Do you know how Christianity and Judaism differ? Hmm?

Comment

• kwame k
            TOASTMASTER GENERAL
            • Feb 2008

Of course I do...........Do you know who altered the beliefs of the original Christians and allowed the Gentiles in, took away dietary restrictions and paved the way for Christianity as you know it?

It's all in the Book........try reading it sometimes and digging a little deeper into it's history and ultimately into what became Christianity.

You might come away better informed and not sound like a parrot devoid of independent thought.
            E- Jesus . Playing both sides because he didnt understand the argument in the first place

Comment

• jhale667
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Aug 2004

Prove it, Mr Shortbus!
              Well, I would have (a dozen years of parochial school later, I can probably still kick your ass in a theological debate w/o breaking a sweat or consulting "reference material", and I'm not even "practicing" any longer, you simp!) but seems Kwame beat me to it. He left a shoe-print in your sorry ass that'll be there for some time!

You are indeed a mental midget, Brie - arrogant, narrow (and small) minded, bigoted, judgmental, and about as far from "Christian" as it gets. Btw, congrats on that whole "you're going to hell" bit, zealot.
              If anyone even thinks about deleting the Muff Thread they are banned.... no questions asked.

That is all.

Icon.

Comment

• jhale667
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Aug 2004

Btw, BrainlessBitchBrian, there's a two-hour doc on YouTube (I'm not going to bother searching for at work, do your own research) that explains the parallels between Christianity, the Sun god and other religions throughout history. Find it, watch it, then STFU. Believe what you want, but don't show up here preaching your bullshit with ZERO to back it up and try telling the rest of us we're uniformed heathens.... ya douche!

That is all.

Icon.

Comment

• kwame k
                  TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                  • Feb 2008

.......interestingly enough, the modern conception of Hell comes from a source other than The Bible. Some dude named Dante wrote a Divine Comedy

Comment

• chefcraig
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Apr 2004

"Hell is other people." - Jean-Paul Sartre, No Exit

“The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.”
                    ― Stephen Hawking

Comment

• kwame k
                      TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                      • Feb 2008

Originally posted by chefcraig
                      "Hell is other people." - Jean-Paul Sartre, No Exit
                      "Hell is for Children". - Pat Benatar

Comment

• jhale667
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Aug 2004

.......interestingly enough, the modern conception of Hell comes from a source other than The Bible. Some dude named Dante wrote a Divine Comedy
                        I forgot...which level is specifically for douche-nozzles like Brie?

That is all.

Icon.

Comment

• kwame k
                          TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                          • Feb 2008

Several levels fit Forrest. 5, 6 and 8 loosely fit him

Comment

• chefcraig
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Apr 2004

Several levels fit Forrest. 5, 6 and 8 loosely fit him
                            In a way, the whole levels thing is kind of reassuring to me. I never could get very far at Zelda, and Super Mario Brothers or Donkey Kong Country were a foregone conclusion.

“The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.”
                            ― Stephen Hawking

Comment

• BigBadBrian
                              TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                              • Jan 2004

Originally posted by jhale667
                              Btw, BrainlessBitchBrian, there's a two-hour doc on YouTube (I'm not going to bother searching for at work, do your own research) that explains the parallels between Christianity, the Sun god and other religions throughout history. Find it, watch it, then STFU. Believe what you want, but don't show up here preaching your bullshit with ZERO to back it up and try telling the rest of us we're uniformed heathens.... ya douche!
                              A 2 hr doc on youtube....you are pathetic.

And you ARE an uninformed heathen. Deal with it.

Comment

• jhale667
                                DIAMOND STATUS
                                • Aug 2004

A 2 hr doc on youtube....you are pathetic.

And you ARE an uninformed heathen. Deal with it.
                                I know you are but what am I?

Yes, juvenile responses are the only kind an idiot like you deserves. Deal with THAT. And while you're at it, figure out which level of hell you're going to, Forrest.

That is all.

Icon.

Comment

Working...