X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Little Texan
    Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by Blaze
    Humph! Seeing how the flies landed, I might as well dump the body.

The females of Hefner are correct. It is not acceptable to limit their trade, especially considering the hazmat environment they are exposed to in their daily environment. Hefner is an asshole and an idiot if he, in any state of mind, thinks the females are there for any other reason beyond their savings accounts. Moreover, he is stupid if he chooses females that do not have that sort of foresight. There are plenty of females, there is no reason not to field himself and organization with intelligent females.

Nevertheless, beyond the accepted whore platitude that the females of Hefner, which no doubt all should have been utilizing for their own established medical and wealth benefit. When their tools of their trade was limited without explicit consent, and contract, they should have should have filed a sexual harassment suit.

Moreover, this is something I know about. I had a sexual harassment threatened against me. Moreover, it provided a new attitude to be presented to me for my benefit. Male or females that utilize sexual exploit to further their benefit are whores, in addition, should be paid for their service or free to ply their trade. The simple fact that a person is a musician, entertainer, personality, or performer does NOT give you the right to expect sexual relations in exchange of sponsorship.

And it is a breach of United States of America business standards for Hefner to continue such fraudulent business practices.

Vows or no vows; moreover, vows are not acceptable trading agreements in the United States of America
    Last edited by Little Texan; 01-01-2011, 10:02 PM.

Comment

• Oolith
      Full On Cocktard
      • Oct 2010

Originally posted by Nitro Express
      Not to mention it's getting hard to find a good welder these days. They are all getting old. On the other hand finding sluts who want to fuck for money is easy because planet earth is flooded with them.
      This is true. Nitro would you like to fuck for a grand?
      #ccc

Comment

• Nitro Express
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Aug 2004

Sure but only if you can do a good job of welding aluminum sheet.
        No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• green bottle
          Roth Army Recruit
          • Jun 2010

Awe, mom, i'm nervous and my socks are too loose.
          Your favorite band sucks!

Comment

• Blaze
            Full Member Status

• Jan 2009

It happens that I am freakishly talented as a welder. Therefore your agreement stands. However due to your sock fetish, I take your agreement and place it for wholesale.
            Nitro is up a fucking.......I am taking orders.
            "I have heard there are troubles of more than one kind. - Some come from ahead and some come from behind. - But I've bought a big bat. I'm all ready you see. - Now my troubles are going to have troubles with me!" ~ Dr. Seuss
            sigpic

Comment

• green bottle
              Roth Army Recruit
              • Jun 2010

Originally posted by Blaze
              It happens that I am freakishly talented as a welder. Therefore your agreement stands. However due to your sock fetish, I take your agreement and place it for wholesale.
              Nitro is up a fucking.......I am taking orders.
              <object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/4_IDAKGNAew?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/4_IDAKGNAew?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>
              Your favorite band sucks!

Comment

• Nitro Express
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Aug 2004

Originally posted by sadaist
                The girl mentioned in the article that Heff gives the girls Qualuudes before the sex nights. Are those even around anymore? Fuck, I thought they stopped making those (or at least selling them) in the US in the 70's. It all turned to Valium, Ativan, Xanax, etc.....
                Heff is still living in the 70's. He probably bought a truck load of ludes in 75.

Comment

• Nitro Express
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Aug 2004

It's far easier to drink a heroic amount of Mezcal
                  Last time I did that I saw God.

Comment

• sadaist
                    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                    • Jul 2004

Originally posted by Nitro Express
                    Heff is still living in the 70's. He probably bought a truck load of ludes in 75.

Honestly, the only thing I know about luudes is from Spicoli...

"People on luudes should not drive...huh huh"
                    “Great losses often bring only a numb shock. To truly plunge a victim into misery, you must overwhelm him with many small sufferings.”

Comment

Working...