X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Diamondjimi
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • May 2004

Originally posted by SparkieD
    What does he do? Duct tape her trap shut the rest of the time? She's very pretty but strikes me as a motormouth. Most men can't handle that.
    Ever seen her coked up?

(Note: Interview hosted by Maria Shriver.....( before she completely morphed into a living skeleton) .

Trolls take heed...LOG OUT & FUCK OFF!!!

Comment

• Diamondjimi
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • May 2004

Originally posted by Hardrock69
      As I always say, that guy is one lucky motherfucker. He gets to look down and see Val sucking his cock!
      Nah, she probably ain't into it anymore since she got off the powder...

No = No

Comment

• lesfunk
        Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

No Blow = NO BLOW
        http://gifsoup.com/imager.php?id=4448212&t=o GIFSoup

Comment

• Seshmeister
          ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

In her whole acting career she never did a single thing that was thought decent enough to be imported over here so I can't comment on her acting but my guess is that she was never super talented?

Comment

• Jagermeister
            Full Member Status

• Apr 2010

People mag has a bunch of pictures from the event. Ed looks just as fat in color has he does in those photo's in main. His hair is kinda gray.

Really the guy look like he feels pretty good.

Comment

• Diamondjimi
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • May 2004

Originally posted by Seshmeister
              In her whole acting career she never did a single thing that was thought decent enough to be imported over here so I can't comment on her acting but my guess is that she was never super talented?
              You are correct, Sir.....

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Feb 2007

Originally posted by Seshmeister
                you don't have lifetime channel there? she is on every 3rd show i think
                Another one of those classic genius posts, sure to generate responses. You log on the next day to see what your witty gem has produced to find no one gets it and 2 knotheads want to stick their dicks in it... Well played, sir!!

Comment

• Seshmeister
                  ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

I've honestly never ever seen her on TV and I have almost every channel you can get here.

I don't watch daytime TV movies though. Apart from Columbo obviously.

Comment

• ThrillsNSpills
                    ROTH ARMY ELITE
                    • Jan 2004

I remember one where she was an out of control, flipping out drug addict.
                    I don't know who's sitting through any of that. Unless they invent a way to shoot at the TV how is that entertaining? PB's right about the Lifetime thing but probably more fun to play in traffic than watch that channel.

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
                      ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
                      • Dec 2003

Originally posted by Diamondjimi
                      Ever seen her coked up?

(Note: Interview hosted by Maria Shriver.....( before she completely morphed into a living skeleton) .

She was so gorgeous back then.... Still looks great for 50....

Still love hearing Ed just noodle around....
                      Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• Diamondjimi
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • May 2004

<object style="height: 390px; width: 640px"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/-nDY5JKkg6g?version=3"><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/-nDY5JKkg6g?version=3" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="390"></object>

Comment

• Nitro Express
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Aug 2004

Originally posted by Hardrock69
                          As I always say, that guy is one lucky motherfucker. He gets to look down and see Val sucking his cock!
                          Val was really hot around the time Ed married her. She was on that show Battle of the Network Stars and Val was hot on it and so was Linda Carter (wonder woman). Just the thought of Val and Linda Carter in those days taking turns sucking my cock, would probably make me shoot a load to Mars.
                          No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• ZahZoo
                            ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Everytime I see that clip when they shift to Ed and show the classic VH footage it starts off with the Bassplayer and show him almost as much as Ed...
                            "If you want to be a monk... you gotta cook a lot of rice...”

Comment

• Nitro Express
                              DIAMOND STATUS
                              • Aug 2004

I will give Ed and Vallerie credit for keeping their divorce civil and not dragging it through the mud. It's better for the kid that way. Val was invited to Ed's wedding and Val invited Ed to hers. She says Ed and his new wife and her and her boyfriend have dinner together at times. Most divorced people I know still fight it out and use the kids as part of the ammunition. It's ugly and stupid.
                              Last edited by Nitro Express; 01-08-2011, 05:27 PM.
                              No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• Hardrock69
                                DIAMOND STATUS
                                • Feb 2005

Sesh, you guessed correctly. She got her role on one day at a time due to her hotness, not because she had a brain, not because she had any acting ability.

Comment

Working...