Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Seshmeister
    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

The latest theory seems to be it was a revenge attack on the birds by angry pigs.

[/iPhone app joke]

Comment

• Nitro Express
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Aug 2004

What's up with the birds? I have no idea. I've been trying to figure them out for years and for the life of me, I just don't understand women. It depresses me and I have to drown it out with some New Castle Brown Ale, smoke a fag, and eat some bangers and mash to cope.
      No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• Little Texan
        Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by Seshmeister
        The latest theory seems to be it was a revenge attack on the birds by angry pigs.

[/iPhone app joke]
        That game is oddly VERY addictive! I played it on my brother's Ipod Touch for over an hour.

Comment

• sadaist
          TOASTMASTER GENERAL
          • Jul 2004

Originally posted by FORD
          Why the Hell would Bigfoot be in Arkansas? Everyone knows he lives in the Cascade Mountains of the Pacific Northwest.

That's always been one of my dream trips for a week vacation. Take the tents, camping gear, flashlights, etc...and go up to No CA bigfoot territory & search for the week. Obviously finding time to fish, drink beer, sleep in, campfire, BBQ and listen to tunes while on the hunt.

Worst case - you fish in the wilderness & catch lots of trout.

Best case - you fish in the wilderness & catch lots of trout.
          “Great losses often bring only a numb shock. To truly plunge a victim into misery, you must overwhelm him with many small sufferings.”

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Feb 2007

Originally posted by sadaist
            That's always been one of my dream trips for a week vacation. Take the tents, camping gear, flashlights, etc...and go up to No CA bigfoot territory & search for the week. Obviously finding time to fish, drink beer, sleep in, campfire, BBQ and listen to tunes while on the hunt.

Worst case - you fish in the wilderness & catch lots of trout and manage not to get killed by weed growers...
            Best case - you fish in the wilderness & catch lots of trout.
            Another one of those classic genius posts, sure to generate responses. You log on the next day to see what your witty gem has produced to find no one gets it and 2 knotheads want to stick their dicks in it... Well played, sir!!

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Feb 2007

now it is spreading to a chirpoclypse

Cricket farms started in the 1940s as a source of fish bait, but the bulk of sales now are to pet supply companies, reptile owners and zoos, although people also eat some. Most U.S. farms are in the South, but suppliers from Pennsylvania to California also raise crickets.
              The virus had swept through European cricket farms in 2002. It was first noticed in 2009 in the U.S. and Canada in the only commonly sold cricket species — the house cricket Acheta domesticus.

chef, you ever served "cricket"? on purpose...
              Last edited by PETE'S BROTHER; 01-12-2011, 03:11 PM. Reason: boobs
              Another one of those classic genius posts, sure to generate responses. You log on the next day to see what your witty gem has produced to find no one gets it and 2 knotheads want to stick their dicks in it... Well played, sir!!

Comment

• Little Texan
                Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by PETE'S BROTHER
                Cricket farms started in the 1940s as a source of fish bait, but the bulk of sales now are to pet supply companies, reptile owners and zoos, although people also eat some.
                It's the reptilian folks that eat the crickets, such as this lady...

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Feb 2007

and that larg girl finalist

Comment

Working...