X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Panamark
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Jan 2004

Shit, hey ?
    BABY PANA 2 IS Coming !! All across the land, let the love and beer flow !
    Love ya Mary Frances!

Comment

• DaveIsKing
      Veteran
      • Mar 2004

Damn, I have got to figure out a way to include Panamark on the list next month.
      PROPERTY OF DaveIsKing©

YOUR GIRLFRIEND = OWNED

Comment

• Fabulous Shadow

I'm sensing some DIK/Fab tension in the air? I'm starting to think that you too are WARF??? I'm "GOING CRAZY" I think EVERYONE is WARF! Did I do something to offend you darlin? Or are you just feelin a little left out?

Comment

• Panamark
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Jan 2004

Originally posted by DaveIsKing
          Damn, I have got to figure out a way to include Panamark on the list next month.
          Not sure if thats an honor, or not ??
          BABY PANA 2 IS Coming !! All across the land, let the love and beer flow !
          Love ya Mary Frances!

Comment

• Rebel
            Crazy Ass Mofo
            • Feb 2004

Re: Shit List

3) (A tie) WHOEVER VOTED AGAINST DAVEISKING AS MOD... Shame on you! and KID VEGAS...(guess why)
            That kid doesn't even deserve props like that.......sent him packing with my damn boot in his ass
            The BLASTFurnace turned me into a bitch

Comment

• Fabulous Shadow

Originally posted by Panamark
              Not sure if thats an honor, or not ??
              well when you figure it out let ME know. That way I know if it's an insult or a compliment being there THIS month!

Comment

• Keeyth
                Crazy Ass Mofo
                • Apr 2004

You and Anton may be NEXT MONTH!
                I gracefully await your acknowledgement, your Highness...
                Knowing and believing are two very different things.

It is the difference between the knowledge we accrue... ...and the knowledge we apply.

Comment

• Switch84
                  Veteran
                  • Feb 2004

Crybabies

I'd like to add the hosebag that sent PMs to DDLR.com Mods with the intention of censoring us at this site. FYI, I was a member here well over a year before I joined DDLR.com and I happen to like both sites. What I don't like is the idiot disruption of a good time had amongst Roth fans by Fab Shadow. Not only is she attemping to make this site all about her (Fat chance, Ms. Thing), but you're all acting like sheep about it.

To quote Sarge."Warring with other Roth fans is like putting your dick in the punch bowl at a family reunion."

Now is this post going to remain posted, or are you going to punk out and censor me?

Roth & Roll, Baby!
                  "He doesn't need to sell millions of records, he doesn't need to fill arenas, he doesn't need to be popular, he doesn't need your money, AND HE DOESN'T NEED YOU!"
                  Blackflag on DLR

Comment

• Fabulous Shadow

Re: Crybabies

Originally posted by Switch84
                    I'd like to add the hosebag that sent PMs to DDLR.com Mods with the intention of censoring us at this site. FYI, I was a member here well over a year before I joined DDLR.com and I happen to like both sites. What I don't like is the idiot disruption of a good time had amongst Roth fans by Fab Shadow. Not only is she attemping to make this site all about her (Fat chance, Ms. Thing), but you're all acting like sheep about it.

To quote Sarge."Warring with other Roth fans is like putting your dick in the punch bowl at a family reunion."

Now is this post going to remain posted, or are you going to punk out and censor me?

Roth & Roll, Baby!
                    Well first off "MS. THANG"! This post is in the WRONG forum!

Comment

• Keeyth
                      Crazy Ass Mofo
                      • Apr 2004

Re: Crybabies

Originally posted by Switch84

Roth & Roll, Baby!
                      I'm sorry... ...did you say something? I wasn't listening...

I know! I know! I've got it! Show us YOUR tits! then maybe we'll be able to hear you better!
                      Knowing and believing are two very different things.

It is the difference between the knowledge we accrue... ...and the knowledge we apply.

Comment

• twonabomber
                        formerly F A T
                        ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by Fabulous Shadow
                        Well first off "MS. THANG"! This post is in the WRONG forum!
                        but think of all the traffic it's bringing in!
                        Writing In All Proper Case Takes Extra Time, Is Confusing To Read, And Is Completely Pointless.

Comment

• Fabulous Shadow

What 3 post since hers... Yep thats what I call traffic...
                          Oh wait... That WOULD be considered traffic at YOUR site...
                          Last edited by Guest; 07-15-2004, 09:25 PM.

Comment

• Switch84
                            Veteran
                            • Feb 2004

We have a WINNER!

Originally posted by Fabulous Shadow
                            What 3 post since hers... Yep thats what I call traffic...
                            Oh wait... That WOULD be considered traffic at YOUR site...
                            Hey, to be truthful, nothing can keep up with the traffic happening with you and the friendly biker brothers gang bang (where you've personally served yourself up) every weekend at your double wide trailer....

You're absolutely FLAB...uh, Fabulous, dahlink!
                            "He doesn't need to sell millions of records, he doesn't need to fill arenas, he doesn't need to be popular, he doesn't need your money, AND HE DOESN'T NEED YOU!"
                            Blackflag on DLR

Comment

• Fabulous Shadow

Can you say... Fab Obsessed?
                              Switch, this is a ROTH site...

Comment

• OLO

I think its more of a skooter gang than biker gang.

Comment

Working...