Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ashstralia
    ROTH ARMY ELITE
    • Feb 2004

ol' frankie had a loooong history of anti establishment sentiment though, hr... i forgive him. and dweezil turned out cool.

Comment

• fifth element
      Commando
      • Nov 2010

Originally posted by Hardrock69
      Of course I have always wondered at Frank Zappa's choice of names for his kids. Moon Unit.....Dweezil? I mean come ON.
      If these parents had any inkling what their children would have to go through, they would have named them John or Mary or whatever vanilla names that would not cause them any ridicule.

Really cannot knock countries who have laws against silly names. You want to name your kids Kung and Fu? Make sure they are the four-legged variety of kids (dogs or cats). They don't mind.
      I'm w/ you on this one....
      Think of your kids and what THEY will have to deal with before saddling them w/ any cutesy, star-studded, or just plain idiotic name that you HAPPEN to think is "cool"

if you absolutely HAVE to use those names....buy a couple of goldfish......
      “Nobody can go back and start a new beginning, but anyone can start today and make a new ending.” ~~Maria Robinson

Comment

• Hardrock69
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Feb 2005

Despite my wondering about Frank naming his kids what he did, I can surely forgive him for all the reasons mentioned.

Moon Unit grew up to be sorta hot anyway.

Comment

• Nitro Express
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Aug 2004

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/489pO9q8guA?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/489pO9q8guA?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Moon Unit grew up to be sorta hot anyway.
          Now what's in Encino is Mexicans and the valley is a dirty dump. Man how things decline in only 25 short years. The days of the malls full of stuck up, upper middle class girls are long gone.
          No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• diamondsgirl
            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
            • Apr 2004

I once carded a woman (could have been a tranny) whose name was "Banana Bananas". I saw her drivers license myself or I would not have believed it. She was listed as female on the license, but, I don't think she was born that way. Her height, was 6'1". Yeah.
            “Why do people say "grow some balls"? Balls are weak and sensitive. If you wanna be tough, grow a vagina. Those things can take a pounding” ― Betty White

Comment

• diamondsgirl
              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
              • Apr 2004

I also met a woman named Shebubba. I am guessing she was named after her dad, Bubba.
              “Why do people say "grow some balls"? Balls are weak and sensitive. If you wanna be tough, grow a vagina. Those things can take a pounding” ― Betty White

Comment

• fifth element
                Commando
                • Nov 2010

Originally posted by diamondsgirl
                I once carded a woman (could have been a tranny) whose name was "Banana Bananas". I saw her drivers license myself or I would not have believed it. She was listed as female on the license, but, I don't think she was born that way. Her height, was 6'1". Yeah.
                have 3 sisters.....5'8" 5'11" and 6' even
                I'm used to having tall women around....women.

i'm considered "short" at 5'5"

(then again....my brother tops 6'8"....lol)
                “Nobody can go back and start a new beginning, but anyone can start today and make a new ending.” ~~Maria Robinson

Comment

Working...