Woman plunges 23 floors from balcony and LIVES!!!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Little Texan
    Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

She must have been a fat lady, and all that extra padding cushioned her landing on the taxi cab.

Comment

• Little Texan
      Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

I think Ace would have survived that fall if he did a belly flop on the taxi cab.

Comment

• sadaist
        TOASTMASTER GENERAL
        • Jul 2004

Originally posted by Nitro Express
        I had a BMW that if you slammed the door shut too fast it wouldn't close because the air seals were so good.

Remember the old classic VW Bugs? I remember if the windows were rolled up & you slammed them shut when you got in, sometimes your ears would pop...or at least feel a lot of pressure build-up. Air tight little fuckers. Me & a neighbor chick rolled up the windows & smoked a joint inside of her older sisters bug. Couldn't even see each other through the smoke by the roach end.
        “Great losses often bring only a numb shock. To truly plunge a victim into misery, you must overwhelm him with many small sufferings.”

Comment

• Seshmeister
          ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

The story used to be that VW bugs were watertight so that if you did a Teddy Kennedy no water would come in at all but looking back now I think that was probably an urban legend.

Comment

• Seshmeister
            ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Originally posted by Nitro Express
            I've been to Argentina and the steak is grass fed there. It's not bad but I would still put Wyoming meadow grazed black angus up against it.
            I've never been to Wyoming but the Argentinian stuff is world famous. In a couple of places I was at they carved the steak with a spoon...

Comment

• Seshmeister
              ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Originally posted by ELVIS
              Me too or you too ??

Well for a little while probably most of us.

I lived like a king for a week and spent under $200.

Comment

• chefcraig
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Apr 2004

Originally posted by Seshmeister
                The story used to be that VW bugs were watertight so that if you did a Teddy Kennedy no water would come in at all but looking back now I think that was probably an urban legend.
                No, they really did float...for a while. After several minutes, water would seep in and down they'd go. But they'd remain afloat long enough to cross a canal, or film a car commercial...

“The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.”
                ― Stephen Hawking

Comment

• VanHalener
                  ROCKSTAR

• Nov 2006

-She don't need no stinking airplane-

OWWWWWWWW!
                  ~Only you can prevent low volume~

Comment

• ELVIS
                    Banned
                    • Dec 2003

Well for a little while probably most of us.

I lived like a king for a week and spent under $200.
                    Hmmm...

Maybe I should check it out...

Comment

• Nitro Express
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Aug 2004

Originally posted by sadaist
                      Remember the old classic VW Bugs? I remember if the windows were rolled up & you slammed them shut when you got in, sometimes your ears would pop...or at least feel a lot of pressure build-up. Air tight little fuckers. Me & a neighbor chick rolled up the windows & smoked a joint inside of her older sisters bug. Couldn't even see each other through the smoke by the roach end.
                      I bought an old beetle to turn into a baja bug and the original seals were so good it would still make your ears pop. This was a car with most the paint gone and a few rust spots on it but those original rubber seals still did the job.
                      No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• chefcraig
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Apr 2004

Originally posted by Little Texan
                        I think Ace would have survived that fall if he did a belly flop on the taxi cab.
                        Possibly, but as fate would have it, he would have bounced off and crushed the family of six who were patiently waiting for the cab they had called for in the first place.

“The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.”
                        ― Stephen Hawking

Comment

• Little Texan
                          Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

No, that's not an urban legend as my oldest brother used to drive his bug into our pond, circle around in it a couple of times and drive out. One time, he had both my older brother and I (when we were little kids, I think I was 5) in there with him when he did it, and some vents or something came open on it and it sunk. He had to get both of us out of there and on the roof before it went completely under. Later on my dad went down there and pulled the bug out with the tractor, and on the way home my brother decided he would try to start it to see if it would crank. Well, it fired right up and he drove it the rest of the way home. True story.

Comment

• Little Texan
                            Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by chefcraig
                            Possibly, but as fate would have it, he would have bounced off and crushed the family of six who were patiently waiting for the cab they had called for in the first place.
                            Then he would wear a stupid devil mask to their funerals.

Comment

• Little Texan
                              Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Speaking of which...

Comment

• ace diamond
                                Full Member Status

• Sep 2004

Originally posted by Little Texan
                                yeah, i likely would........i'm a damned stubborn git!
                                i just won't fucking die or bloody well piss off!
                                Originally posted by hideyoursheep
                                When Hagar speaks, I want to cut off my ears and send them to Bristol Palin.
                                "It's like trying to fit a mouse fart into a sardine can with a shoe horn"-Ace Diamond

Comment

Working...