X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • SunisinuS
    Crazy Ass Mofo
    • May 2010

Originally posted by sadaist
    I'm not sure exactly when I crossed the line from horny guy to dirty old man.

Fuck that.
    You did that when you put on your Grass Skirt.
    Can't Control your Future. Can't Control your Friends. The women start to hike their skirts up. I didn't have a clue. That is when I kinda learned how to smile a lot. One Two Three Fouir fun ter thehr fuur.

Comment

• Nitro Express
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Aug 2004

I'm fine with the dirty old men who buy young whores. I have a problem with the ones who molest little boys.
      No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• binnie
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • May 2006

I like the idea that we're debating the morality of this thread.

As if a 23 year old model would ever consider stupping a bunch of fat middle aged men. We can all dream though.
        The Power Of The Riff Compels Me

Comment

• sadaist
          TOASTMASTER GENERAL
          • Jul 2004

Originally posted by binnie
          I like the idea that we're debating the morality of this thread.

As if a 23 year old model would ever consider stupping a bunch of fat middle aged men. We can all dream though.

I am only middle aged if I live to see 80 years old.

What if I only make it to 50? That means at 25 I was middle aged and didn't know it.

And if I live to be 140....I won't be middle aged for another 30 years.
          “Great losses often bring only a numb shock. To truly plunge a victim into misery, you must overwhelm him with many small sufferings.”

Comment

• binnie
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • May 2006

At that point in your pick-up line Carly would not be so much 'Holy Yum-Yum' as 'Sleepy-time bye bye.'

Comment

• fifth element
              Commando
              • Nov 2010

lol....listening to you guys, one would think that horny, middle aged.....err.....experienced...
              women don't stand a chance....

unless, by the grace of God, they LOOK like they are 20....ish
              “Nobody can go back and start a new beginning, but anyone can start today and make a new ending.” ~~Maria Robinson

Comment

• binnie
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • May 2006

How many guys do you know in their 50s with a 20 year old girlfriend? It's a myth. Unless you're stuppidly rich.

That's a difference between men and women: it is very rare to see/hear 50 year old women lusting after 18 year old men; but the oppostie is commonplace. We're pretty tragic when you think about it.

Comment

• Seshmeister
                  ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Not necessarily...

Comment

• Kristy
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Aug 2004

Originally posted by binnie
                    How many guys do you know in their 50s with a 20 year old girlfriend? It's a myth. Unless you're stuppidly rich.
                    Not always true. When I was 25-26 I was involved with a married man who was 51 at the time.

Comment

• ashstralia
                      ROTH ARMY ELITE
                      • Feb 2004

Originally posted by Kristy
                      Not always true. When I was 25-26 I was involved with a married man who was 51 at the time.
                      wowsers. surely you'd KNOW that could only end badly.....

Comment

• SunisinuS
                        Crazy Ass Mofo
                        • May 2010

Originally posted by ashstralia
                        wowsers. surely you'd KNOW that could only end badly.....

Well I hope when I am 51 I will make it end so badly

Course I will be shot at 80 crawling out a window by a jealous husband...... all those years years wasted.....
                        Can't Control your Future. Can't Control your Friends. The women start to hike their skirts up. I didn't have a clue. That is when I kinda learned how to smile a lot. One Two Three Fouir fun ter thehr fuur.

Comment

• SunisinuS
                          Crazy Ass Mofo
                          • May 2010

There are currently 114 users browsing this thread. (3 members and 111 guests)
                          SunisinuS lesfunk SilvioDante

lol comedy.

Comment

• lesfunk
                            Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Thats extra funny because I just checked in now!
                            http://gifsoup.com/imager.php?id=4448212&t=o GIFSoup

Comment

• clarathecarrot
                              Full Member Status

• May 2010

Her teeth look fine from here but I would need to see this one up close.

I can tell by the commercial< the pink dress one) were she slides to the left and it locks up.., the way she hyperextends her left knee ,there will be a replacement issue in the future perhaps with some rope training I could adjust my adjustables.

and then!!! there is the poop'n and littter, have you ALL EVEN CONSIDERED FEED. AND BOARDING..???

I didn't think so!@!!!
                              2015 once smoke 2 smoke ...poke
                              clara the tiny giraffe make fur curve

Comment

• sadaist
                                TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                                • Jul 2004

Originally posted by clarathecarrot

and then!!! there is the poop'n and littter, have you ALL EVEN CONSIDERED FEED. AND BOARDING..???

I didn't think so!@!!!

Bitches stay over 1 night to fuck & suddenly need a drawer to just "have a couple of things like underwear, toothbrush, etc...". Eventually 1 drawer turns into the whole damn house & you are left wondering why your 1/34 model Corvettes have been replaced by Precious Moments figurines.

Happens in a blink of an eye my friends....a blink of an eye. One minute you are a single stud wracking up notches on your bedpost, and suddenly you are committed and your pad has been chickified. BEWARE!

Last time I had a '1-night stand', the chick stayed 4 1/2 years. And when she left I ended up with a cat that she left behind. Fucking cat.
                                “Great losses often bring only a numb shock. To truly plunge a victim into misery, you must overwhelm him with many small sufferings.”

Comment

Working...