• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Anonymous
    Banned
    • May 2004

Originally posted by binnie
    it is very rare to see/hear 50 year old women lusting after 18 year old men
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!! !!!!!!!!

Fuckin' 'ell, my sides...

Cheers!

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
      ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
      • Dec 2003

Originally posted by Green Manalishi
      Born in '88 huh ? Jeez , I have T-shirts older then her .
      Yeah, specifically this one....

Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• fifth element
        Commando
        • Nov 2010

Originally posted by chefcraig
        Not at all. For some of us, having some common ground to speak about (such as events that happened before 1988) is sorta nice. Otherwise, you end up dealing with people who's life experience can be summed up in a year-end edition of People magazine. Plus there are certain advantages to seeing someone that doesn't still live with her folks and needs to be home by a certain time. Christ, that whole routine of meeting the father that is younger than you must be an awkward as hell experience.

lolol...that has got to be true!

chalk up 1 for chefcraig
        “Nobody can go back and start a new beginning, but anyone can start today and make a new ending.” ~~Maria Robinson

Comment

• fifth element
          Commando
          • Nov 2010

There are currently 251 users browsing this thread. (1 members and 250 guests)

fifth element

lurkers...
          “Nobody can go back and start a new beginning, but anyone can start today and make a new ending.” ~~Maria Robinson

Comment

• Nitro Express
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Aug 2004

Originally posted by sadaist
            Men never learn their lesson with women. How many times have you been so drunk that you prayed to the toilet Gods and promised never to drink again if you made it through? And how many times did you drink after that?

How many women have screwed you over & you swear them off for good? Until a cutie turns her head & looks your way....catches your eye.

Here we go again.

Best not to beat yourself up over it. Just hang the fuck on and enjoy the ride during the fun parts, smile for the cameras, and knock the bottom out of her as best you can to at least kinda ruin it for the next guy.

Like when a girl gives a miraculous blowjob. You are forever thankful of her skills....yet it's best not to think of how she got so damn good at it.
            It's live in the moment and don't get too attached to anybody or anything. Then if you do want to get married, get a prenuptial agreement. Lay it out and if she doesn't like it, time to move on. Also make it clear you are going to be fair. You will do the ethical things but if you are ever screwed over or stabbed in the back, they will be very very sorry they ever did that to you.
            No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Feb 2007

or marry into money with no prenup
              Another one of those classic genius posts, sure to generate responses. You log on the next day to see what your witty gem has produced to find no one gets it and 2 knotheads want to stick their dicks in it... Well played, sir!!

Comment

• fifth element
                Commando
                • Nov 2010

Originally posted by Nitro Express
                It's live in the moment and don't get too attached to anybody or anything.
                yeah, let's all live our lives and never take a chance.....

sounds like a boring as hell existance to me.

Safe, perhaps.....never risking heart or soul or spirit......but boring.

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Feb 2007

Originally posted by fifth element
                  yeah, let's all live our lives and never take a chance.....

sounds like a boring as hell existance to me.

Safe, perhaps.....never risking heart or soul or spirit......but boring.
                  he lives in wyoming...
                  Another one of those classic genius posts, sure to generate responses. You log on the next day to see what your witty gem has produced to find no one gets it and 2 knotheads want to stick their dicks in it... Well played, sir!!

Comment

• chefcraig
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Apr 2004

Originally posted by Nitro Express
                    It's live in the moment and don't get too attached to anybody or anything. Then if you do want to get married, get a prenuptial agreement.
                    That doesn't make much sense. How is it living in the moment if you are planning ahead with a pre-nup?

“The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.”
                    ― Stephen Hawking

Comment

• fifth element
                      Commando
                      • Nov 2010

Originally posted by PETE'S BROTHER
                      he lives in wyoming...

ohhhhhh.....well then....carry on.

Comment

• binnie
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • May 2006

Originally posted by Imapus Sylicker
                        HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!! !!!!!!!!

Fuckin' 'ell, my sides...

Cheers!

I take it from your response that old women chase young men a lot in Portugal?
                        The Power Of The Riff Compels Me

Comment

• fifth element
                          Commando
                          • Nov 2010

he simply has dreams of women chasing men....period....lolol

Comment

• Anonymous
                            Banned
                            • May 2004

Oh yes. And you know this area where I live? The Algarve?

Where a lot of people from Europe, including English men & women of all ages come to spend a couple of weeks in the summer?

Need I say more?

Cheers! :bottle:

Comment

• binnie
                              DIAMOND STATUS
                              • May 2006

Originally posted by chefcraig
                              That doesn't make much sense. How is it living in the moment if you are planning ahead with a pre-nup?
                              Sense is rarely on the agenda when Mr. Peeps rears his purple head.
                              The Power Of The Riff Compels Me

Comment

• Seshmeister
                                ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

This will become more noticeable to you once you become an older man.

Comment

Working...