Has his show been axed?
    I really love you baby, I love what you've got
    Let's get together we can, Get hot

Comment

• Dave's Bitch
      ROCKSTAR

• Apr 2005

I think this is a fitting theme tune for charlie
      Last edited by Dave's Bitch; 02-27-2011, 04:28 AM.

Comment

• Nitro Express
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Aug 2004

Originally posted by Dave's Bitch
        Has his show been axed?
        Yes it has. I think the network decided Charlie was no longer worth $1.8 million per episode. I think they just got tired of his bullshit and decided they had a good run and it was time to let it go.
        No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• Dave's Bitch
          ROCKSTAR

• Apr 2005

$1.8 million per episode!!!.I never got why he seem's to be worth so much,am i missing something???.Has it not got something to do with his latest public trouble?

Comment

• Nitro Express
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Aug 2004

Originally posted by Dave's Bitch
            $1.8 million per episode!!!.I never got why he seem's to be worth so much,am i missing something???.Has it not got something to do with his latest public trouble?
            Oh he was only making $1 million and threatened to quit the show unless they doubled his pay. Negotiations ensued and they settled on $1.8 million. It's all about profit. They are willing to pay Charlie that if he's pulling enough ratings to sell enough advertising. I mean that show was based around him and he was the key to making it work. But never forget actors are employees, and networks only care about the money. As soon as you don't pull in the ratings or your cost and bullshit hit diminishing returns, you are gone. They know Charlie is nuts and were smart enough to call it a rap once his problems showed up at work. It's pretty obvious he's a ticking time bomb.

Comment

• sadaist
              TOASTMASTER GENERAL
              • Jul 2004

Actually, if he comes back & the show starts up again the ratings will be HUGE! Everyone will watch to see what happens. How Charlie looks. Acts. What the script has in store for him.

I kinda feel bad for the kid. Just this year he finally signed a real contract to pay him good money. Then Charlie goes & fucks it all up.
              “Great losses often bring only a numb shock. To truly plunge a victim into misery, you must overwhelm him with many small sufferings.”

Comment

• ELVIS
                Banned
                • Dec 2003

Originally posted by fifth element
                and you wondered why I haad issues about discussing things w/ you in message format?
                perhaps it's because my gut told me that you are the type of person to take info sent in messages and pull it into an open forum......
                As well as extrapolate things that are not there...

Comment

• Prothro
                  Groupie
                  • Nov 2005

Charlie Rules ! Living like a rock star ! Keep up the good work Charlie.

Comment

• ELVIS
                    Banned
                    • Dec 2003

He'll be dying like a rock star soon...

Comment

• Nitro Express
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Aug 2004

Originally posted by sadaist
                      Actually, if he comes back & the show starts up again the ratings will be HUGE! Everyone will watch to see what happens. How Charlie looks. Acts. What the script has in store for him.

I kinda feel bad for the kid. Just this year he finally signed a real contract to pay him good money. Then Charlie goes & fucks it all up.
                      The ratings would be huge. But human emotions are a weird thing. Maybe Charlie insulted the big brass decision makers enough where they have had enough and how many episodes would the ratings peak until Charlie rants and runs off again? As bad as his temper is, to be honest, if he was mad at me, I wouldn't want him anywhere near me.

My best friend in high school had a whacky mom. Warning signs all over the place. People tried to help but she needed to be locked up she was so far gone. It was 5150 time. Instead we all just made our distance and then one day we got the news she took a shotgun and blew her husband away in his sleep. She ended up in the state lockup for the criminally insane and finally got the help she needed. The diagnoses was she was a violent schitzophrenic. Sometimes these people need to be locked up before they kill someone.

Comment

• hambon4lif
                        Crazy Ass Mofo
                        • Jun 2004

Originally posted by Nitro Express
                        It was 5150 time.
                        It never is, it never was, nor will it ever be "5150 time".

The Earth will fly into the motherfucking Sun before that ever happens.....

Comment

• SunisinuS
                          Crazy Ass Mofo
                          • May 2010

Originally posted by Nitro Express
                          The ratings would be huge. But human emotions are a weird thing. Maybe Charlie insulted the big brass decision makers enough where they have had enough and how many episodes would the ratings peak until Charlie rants and runs off again? As bad as his temper is, to be honest, if he was mad at me, I wouldn't want him anywhere near me.

My best friend in high school had a whacky mom. Warning signs all over the place. People tried to help but she needed to be locked up she was so far gone. It was 5150 time. Instead we all just made our distance and then one day we got the news she took a shotgun and blew her husband away in his sleep. She ended up in the state lockup for the criminally insane and finally got the help she needed. The diagnoses was she was a violent schitzophrenic. Sometimes these people need to be locked up before they kill someone.
                          I am sorry for your friend and the whole community. Hard to lose your father and your mother at the same time.
                          Can't Control your Future. Can't Control your Friends. The women start to hike their skirts up. I didn't have a clue. That is when I kinda learned how to smile a lot. One Two Three Fouir fun ter thehr fuur.

Comment

• Nitro Express
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Aug 2004

Originally posted by SunisinuS
                            I am sorry for your friend and the whole community. Hard to lose your father and your mother at the same time.
                            Oh my friend's father ran off with his secretary and divorced the crazy woman. She married another poor smuck and went nuts and killed him. My friend didn't really like him anyways.

Comment

• Nitro Express
                              DIAMOND STATUS
                              • Aug 2004

What's interesting about these violent schitzophrenic people is a lot of them are highly competent people. I mean Charlie Sheen even when he's a mess at home could show up to work and pull it off. This lady that shot her husband was a very smart, competent woman. She was an amazing office administrator and one of the fastest typists I've ever seen. She was nice and used to type our reports for school for us. Sometimes it's the most competent people at work that are the biggest messes at home. I worked with a guy at Hewlett Packard that was that way. I went to his house and found booze bottles all over the place and the kitchen was a mess. I couldn't believe it because he was a neat freak at work but he was an alcoholic and lived alone because his wife and kids left him.

They seem to get by until they are in their 40's or even 50's and then they snap big time. They kill someone.

Comment

• ELVIS
                                Banned
                                • Dec 2003

<object width="420" height="245" id="msnbc95bd05" classid="clsid27CDB6E-AE6D-11cf-96B8-444553540000" codebase="http://download.macromedia.com/pub/shockwave/cabs/flash/swflash.cab#version=10,0,0,0"><param name="movie" value="http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/32545640" /><param name="FlashVars" value="launch=41824892&amp;width=420&amp;height=24 5" /><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always" /><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true" /><param name="wmode" value="transparent" /><embed name="msnbc95bd05" src="http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/32545640" width="420" height="245" FlashVars="launch=41824892&amp;width=420&amp;heigh t=245" allowscriptaccess="always" allowFullScreen="true" wmode="transparent" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" pluginspage="http://www.adobe.com/shockwave/download/download.cgi?P1_Prod_Version=ShockwaveFlash"></embed></object><p style="font-size:11px; font-family:Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; color: #999; margin-top: 5px; background: transparent; text-align: center; width: 420px;">Visit msnbc.com for <a style="text-decoration:none !important; border-bottom: 1px dotted #999 !important; font-weight:normal !important; height: 13px; color:#5799DB !important;" href="http://www.msnbc.msn.com">breaking news</a>, <a href="http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/3032507" style="text-decoration:none !important; border-bottom: 1px dotted #999 !important; font-weight:normal !important; height: 13px; color:#5799DB !important;">world news</a>, and <a href="http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/3032072" style="text-decoration:none !important; border-bottom: 1px dotted #999 !important; font-weight:normal !important; height: 13px; color:#5799DB !important;">news about the economy</a></p>

Comment

Working...