• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Kristy
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Aug 2004

And the jacket is Dior. :tongue0011:

How superficial of him.
    Last edited by Kristy; 02-13-2011, 08:10 PM.

Comment

• twonabomber
      formerly F A T
      ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by Hardrock69
      Ok guys, I took a hit for the Roth Army.

Was channel surfing just now, and (I have DirecTV - called by hackers DaveTV by the way) I found out that this month on their channel 101 (which has preview editions of new music DVDs that are out now) was Spamulus Flatulus.
      i saw it a couple weeks ago. i think he was headlining a bike festival or something. you know, an event where you just happen to see a show, not a show that is an event. he wouldn't have drawn that crowd on his own.

but yes, it was weak.

i think David Lauser is still playing drums.
      Writing In All Proper Case Takes Extra Time, Is Confusing To Read, And Is Completely Pointless.

Comment

• Terry
        TOASTMASTER GENERAL
        • Jan 2004

Originally posted by ThrillsNSpills
        Sammy's got nothin to say and all day to say it.
        Classic
        Scramby eggs and bacon.

Comment

• Terry
          TOASTMASTER GENERAL
          • Jan 2004

Was channel surfing just now, and (I have DirecTV - called by hackers DaveTV by the way) I found out that this month on their channel 101 (which has preview editions of new music DVDs that are out now) was Spamulus Flatulus.

I stopped surfing for a moment, knowing I would hate it. I found it to be pure comedy. Still has Vic on lead guitar and Mona on bass. Dunno who the drummer is.

Anyway, his voice is now shot. You think it was shot before, you ought to hear it now. Age catching on, but anyway they went through "There's Only One Way To Rock" followed by "I Can't Drive 55".

Ugh..

The crap that came out of the fat one's mouth.

I mean, when I flipped the channel and suddenly was confronted with the fat one's idiot face on the screen, my first instinct was to reach for the power button on my remote.

But I stopped myself out of morbid curiosity. Less than 2 songs in, and I was satisfied that a) he still sucks, and b) he is worse than he was before. Some of his guitar solos were really lame pieces of shit.

I mean, REALLY lame.

Ok so on a scale of 1 to 5 I give him a negative 5. Woulda given him a negative 10, but I did laugh at the TV when the thing opened it's mouth and this raggely screech came out. So I have to give the unwitting slob some credit for providing me with some comedy that made me laugh, though I don't think they meant their public farting performance to be 'comedy'.

That fucking sorry bastard.

It was obviously a headlining show, but not ChickenAss. His solo band, playing the greatest of the lamest hits he ever crapped unto pop culture.

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz....................

And to think spEd ever let that fucking bastard in his band.
          Someone posted an audio clip in a thread here containing a recording of Right Now from the 2004 tour, and Hagar's voice sounded pretty shot.

Honestly, were I at that show and a fan of Sam Halen music, I'd still have to admit it was a pretty shitty performance. None of the other clips I've heard of that tour sounded much better.
          Scramby eggs and bacon.

Comment

• ace diamond
            Full Member Status

• Sep 2004

I stopped surfing for a moment, knowing I would hate it. I found it to be pure comedy. Still has Vic on lead guitar and Mona on bass. Dunno who the drummer is.

Anyway, his voice is now shot. You think it was shot before, you ought to hear it now. Age catching on, but anyway they went through "There's Only One Way To Rock" followed by "I Can't Drive 55".

Ugh..

The crap that came out of the fat one's mouth.

I mean, when I flipped the channel and suddenly was confronted with the fat one's idiot face on the screen, my first instinct was to reach for the power button on my remote.

But I stopped myself out of morbid curiosity. Less than 2 songs in, and I was satisfied that a) he still sucks, and b) he is worse than he was before. Some of his guitar solos were really lame pieces of shit.

I mean, REALLY lame.

Ok so on a scale of 1 to 5 I give him a negative 5. Woulda given him a negative 10, but I did laugh at the TV when the thing opened it's mouth and this raggely screech came out. So I have to give the unwitting slob some credit for providing me with some comedy that made me laugh, though I don't think they meant their public farting performance to be 'comedy'.

That fucking sorry bastard.

It was obviously a headlining show, but not ChickenAss. His solo band, playing the greatest of the lamest hits he ever crapped unto pop culture.

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz....................

And to think spEd ever let that fucking bastard in his band.
            that is a good bit of high comedy right there, i say....yes....
            Originally posted by hideyoursheep
            When Hagar speaks, I want to cut off my ears and send them to Bristol Palin.
            "It's like trying to fit a mouse fart into a sardine can with a shoe horn"-Ace Diamond

Comment

• lesfunk
              Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Sammy's Lyrics grate on me probably more than his music
              http://gifsoup.com/imager.php?id=4448212&t=o GIFSoup

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                Roth Army Caesar
                • Mar 2003

Originally posted by Seshmeister
                How did he get sacked in 1996 and then not see Ed for 10 years before their 2003 tour?
                The same way that he outsold Van Halen with Roth...
                "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

• Diamondjimi
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • May 2004

Originally posted by hambon4lif
                  Bottom line is this....

One singer is out there making money by selling a book that exploits how fucked up Ed was.

Another singer cared enough about Ed to pick him up off the ground and got his shit back together.

....so I don't think anyone needs to wonder who THE REAL LEAD SINGER OF VAN HALEN is!
                  Not anymore!

ROTH'N'ROLL MOTHERFUCKERS!!!

End of story.
                  So fucking true. Great post.
                  Trolls take heed...LOG OUT & FUCK OFF!!!

Comment

• Halen High
                    Commando
                    • Jul 2004

Originally posted by Kristy
                    Yeah, it's so one dimensional. As if he can only sing in one tone and key. His vocals are beyond nerve-grating to me.
                    I agree. So much is made of Sammy's power vocals yet he is indeed a one dimensional singer. He could never be described as having an interesting or unique vocal style. And after a while his screaming voice becomes annoying. Really hard to listen to. And his lyrics......

Comment

• hambon4lif
                      Crazy Ass Mofo
                      • Jun 2004

Looks like Chickenshit will have to find a new lead singer.
                      Poor Mikey! The guy must be in tears....

Comment

• DavidLeeNatra
                        TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                        • Jan 2004

Originally posted by POJO_Risin
                        The same way that he outsold Van Halen with Roth...
                        Roth Army Icon
                        First official owner of ADKOT (Deluxe Version)

Comment

• chefcraig
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Apr 2004

Poor Mikey! The guy must be in tears...

“The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.”
                          ― Stephen Hawking

Comment

• Hardrock69
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Feb 2005

Poor Mikey! The guy must be in tears....

Comment

• Hardrock69
                              DIAMOND STATUS
                              • Feb 2005

Man, I watched the Chicago 07 DVD last night.

Sorry, but Wolfie is so fucking lame. Regardless of whether or not he plays bass, he acts like the is just standing around most of the time, coasting on the other three guys' energy.

Mikey used to go fucking apeshit. Wolfy just stands around.

I fail to see how anyone could not be excited enough to actually GET DOWN when playing bass with Van Halen. I would be jumping out of my skin, running around the stage, etc.

I mean, does this kid smoke a buncha pot before he goes onstage or something?

After watching a few tunes I had to switch. Went to Largo '83. Now THAT was Van Halen.

Comment

• VAiN
                                Use my hand, I won't look
                                ROCKSTAR

• Nov 2006

After watching a few tunes I had to switch. Went to Largo '83. Now THAT was Van Halen.
                                Largo is 82... I believe it's Oct 12, 1982.... The only 83 shows are from Jan/Feb in South America, and of course, the US Fest in May 83. Just sayin...
                                Originally posted by wiseguy
                                That shit will welcome you in the morning and pour the milk in your count chocula for ya.

Comment

Working...