X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Diamondjimi
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • May 2004

Originally posted by mrchickenfoot
    Sammy Hagar the man you love to hate has a New York times Number one best seller now. Eat this and weep bitches
    Fakk orf!
    Trolls take heed...LOG OUT & FUCK OFF!!!

Comment

• Guitar Shark
      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
      • Jan 2004

Why is this in Fan Intro?

Moving to Non.
      ROTH ARMY MILITIA

Originally posted by EAT MY ASSHOLE
      Sharky sometimes needs things spelled out for him in explicit, specific detail. I used to think it was a lawyer thing, but over time it became more and more evident that he's merely someone's idiot twin.

Comment

• ELVIS
        Banned
        • Dec 2003

I wanted to give you something to do...

Comment

• Jesus Christ
          Veteran
          • Jan 2004

Oh My Dad.....

Samuel, don't ever readeth an audio Bible. I would lose My entire audience!

Comment

• Nitro Express
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Aug 2004

Originally posted by sadaist
            Aww dude...come on!

Coast to Coast is my late night secret shameful vice. I like to go out & get a coffee at 7-11 and then the 24-hour mexican food drive through & grab a burrito. All while listening to Coast To Coast.

Don't ruin my night by suggesting it get all Hagared up.
            LOL! I aways listen to Coast if I'm working late in the garage or driving somewhere at night. I have a pretty comfortable man cave in there I hide out in and wrench cars. It's entertaining radio for the most part if you can stand all the ads.
            No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• pkolb
              Groupie
              • Jun 2004

Originally posted by Guitar Shark
              Why is this in Fan Intro?

Moving to Non.
              I posted it to Main VH/DLR Discussion, because it is about VH. Someone moved it it Fan Intro, and now it's moved again.

Comment

• Nitro Express
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Aug 2004

as for Vallerie's pussy, "it smelled like the worst bar in the world,"
                No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• Hardrock69
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Feb 2005

Hmmm....I have been reading about Coast to Coast for years. Need to see what AM station in Gnashville carries it. Or which radio station I can pick up that carries it.

Comment

• Blaze
                    Full Member Status

• Jan 2009

coast to coast is awesome.
                    It is one stream subscription worth paying for....
                    I wonder if they are steaming to androids yet.

Get news about the weird and bizarre on Coast to Coast AM from radio host George Noory every night!
                    "I have heard there are troubles of more than one kind. - Some come from ahead and some come from behind. - But I've bought a big bat. I'm all ready you see. - Now my troubles are going to have troubles with me!" ~ Dr. Seuss
                    sigpic

Comment

• sadaist
                      TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                      • Jul 2004

Originally posted by Hardrock69
                      Hmmm....I have been reading about Coast to Coast for years. Need to see what AM station in Gnashville carries it. Or which radio station I can pick up that carries it.

There is nothing better in the world than driving through the night on some desert highway in Arizona or Nevada and listening to them talk about aliens, ghosts, military conspiracies, etc.....
                      “Great losses often bring only a numb shock. To truly plunge a victim into misery, you must overwhelm him with many small sufferings.”

Comment

• hambon4lif
                        Crazy Ass Mofo
                        • Jun 2004

I zipped by Borders during lunch today and knocked this book out in 25 minutes. Very simple and painfully stupid read. It may be #! on the Times bestseller list, but that means absolutely fucking nothing. Snooki and Sarah Palin had books at the top of that list too, and now with the release of Sams book, the trifecta of retardation has now been completed.

It's false advertising to have the word 'autobiography' on the cover, it leads you to believe that it's a book about him and his life. The bulk of Sams waste of perfectly good trees is about Van Halen and Roth.

Very simple 3rd grade literacy, but I did get a chuckle out of pages 196-199........

"You calling me a faggot? Fuck You motherfucker!"
                        The voices being raised caught my attention so I poked my head out of the dressing room and said "Hey Dave, lighten up."
                        "FUCK YOU!!"

Comment

• chefcraig
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Apr 2004

Originally posted by mrchickenfoot
                          Sammy Hagar the man you love to hate has a New York times Number one best seller now. Eat this and weep bitches
                          Yep, that is true. Unfortunately, once again the Red Bellied Sap has failed to come up with an original idea, and has resorted to following a trail already blazed for him by David Lee Roth in 1997, when Roth had the idea for publishing a far more interesting book. In fact, after reading even a few excerpts from both works, one generally comes away with two solid impressions:

1. At at a mere 256 pages, it seems Hagar didn't really achieve or learn very much in his life worth writing about.
                          2. Although both men were capable of writing books, you get the idea that Roth may have actually read a few in his time.

“The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.”
                          ― Stephen Hawking

Comment

• IceCreamBlondie
                            Head Fluffer
                            • Dec 2008

Originally posted by bluemustard
                            Saying you got a cure for cancer sux but saying you saw aliens and ghosts is also a bullshit thing to say.......
                            Sounds like Sammy's had too much Cabo Wabo again!
                            I'm Stayin' Frosty!

Comment

• IceCreamBlondie
                              Head Fluffer
                              • Dec 2008

Originally posted by CROWBAR
                              Who looked gay Sam?

Funny as hell!!!
                              I'm Stayin' Frosty!

Comment

• NATEDOG001976
                                Veteran
                                • Apr 2004

Sammy pisses me off. I wish he would just retire!
                                http://img220.imageshack.us/img220/8...19yc8872wu.jpg

http://img218.imageshack.us/img218/5...0269il5.th.jpg

Originally posted by fuckhowardstern - dude - you sounded cool as a cucumber - totally relaxed and spoke with authority - must say I was a bit surprised but you sounded really at ease - super cool-like.

Originally posted by DavidLeeNatra - nate, you are the fucking attention whore of the day and you DESERVE it

Originally posted by Jérôme Frenchise - BTW, bravo NATE! Soon Dave will mention the Army by himself!

Originally posted by franksters Have you heard Nate properly, We now moved up to an ''Organisation'' Awesome man!!
                                Roth army....more than an army....it's a gr8 Organization!!

Originally posted by Northern Girl
                                Nate, so cool. I'm listening to the Dallas feed, so it'll be coming up in a while. Can't wait!

Comment

Working...